Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

Unfortunately, I am a crypto holder and the last year was not easy for me. But now I see that the market is coming to life and I have hope that the best time is still to come. In the end, hope is all that remains of the hodдers who have lost 99% of their savings in dollar equivalent.  Sad

Last year turned out to be a crash for most guys that communicate with the help of this Forum. I am also among these people. However, April rise (at the beginning of the month) gives us a very good chance.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:25:47 AM

There is a hope for holders, they have been holding for a long time. Now the time has come and things have started moving in the right direction. We hope that this upward movement would continue for some time.

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:26:29 AM

Well, the market is again changing to a positive trend. Why Because large media companies state that they decided to create their own coins. This is a symbol of the fact that soon everything will change for the better. And with the new market it is possible that the old one will grow up.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:03:20 PM

I think If more investors come back at this time Then the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly. The crypto market is in very good condition and In my opinion, now the investment and trading people need to grow.
Basically the most of holders people do not want to loss their money, and their always try to get profits. Actually their investment is managed for a long time So, the amount of their profits is guaranteed.

I also think that storing coins for a long time is beneficial. Despite the market decline, in the future there will be its growth and then all holders will be able to earn a good profit. This time will come soon, Bitcoin is already showing good growth.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

I would like to say that today, after a very long waiting period, I can say that it is hope that today can really make our expectations profitable with you. It is such expectations and hope that this world makes.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:24:04 PM

Of course to have a good time I think to sell anymore , especially if you keep the top 10-20 of these coins can give you a lot of money this year!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:02:15 PM

Any way you look at it hodlers will always win, their investments are only their patient because Bitcoin and other coins will always eventually had their bull run, it is not every day that we are presented with an all-time low so if you bought at the all-time low and you are still hodling it now, well congratulate yourself, you have done it.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:06:42 PM

It seems bull market has started. There was a time when bitcoin hit $20000 when many traders were happy as they got income by multiple times from their investment. As people said the year of 2018 was the year of regulations, which to some extent had affected the market. But they said the year 2019 is a good year for cryptocurrency, and I think their prediction are proving.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:07:09 PM

Of course to have a good time I think to sell anymore , especially if you keep the top 10-20 of these coins can give you a lot of money this year!
Sooner you started talking about the growth rate this year, although there are already positive points in the form of a 10-15% growth. Many are already talking about strong growth, but do not forget about the risks. Even if you are a holder , sometimes it is necessary to fix profit.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:08:28 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
Thats not really how this game played, knowing the right timing of entry is the core fundamentals in buying bitcoin/cryptocurrency. Right now in this bear market, everyone is still accumulating and hodling it waiting for the bull market.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

Unfortunately, I am a crypto holder and the last year was not easy for me. But now I see that the market is coming to life and I have hope that the best time is still to come. In the end, hope is all that remains of the hodдers who have lost 99% of their savings in dollar equivalent.  Sad
I'm not sure what is so unfortunate here, unless you have dumped at the all time lows then you are still good to go.
It was known that we have a massive promotion basically, nothing better of a news for alt's hunter / holder.
Patience not always pays back immediately, that's why it is called patience. If holding for 3-4 years is discouraging to somebody then I have really bad info for such person.

Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:25:22 PM

Those who bought bitcoin late last year and are holding, those are already in big profit as there has been a reasonable improvement in the market. Holding is a thing for the strong in mind. It always pays off, though it takes quite a while
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:07:07 PM

There has always been hope for hodlers, but to have the hope of holding, you've got to research deep into the project or coin you wish to hold and the team behind it, their roadmap and aim. In fact it is most times a blessing to hold but the market can sometimes be weird.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 02:07:56 PM

Those who bought bitcoin late last year and are holding, those are already in big profit as there has been a reasonable improvement in the market. Holding is a thing for the strong in mind. It always pays off, though it takes quite a while
Now huge volumes in trading and I also decided to buy Bitcoin. This coin has grown by only 30%. I think that this indicator is not big and we will see a strong increase in the Bitcoin price soon.

Aksiyon1

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:08:48 PM

With the current growth rate, 2019 will be a volatile year. BTC prices are stable at $5k, still increasing. In my opinion, its price will increase greatly in the third quarter, up to $ 7k. This is a good time for investors to invest and develop. I believe this market will not disappoint me this year. Smiley
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:12:35 PM

i always believe that there is hope for hodlers and that is why i don't sell in panic because i believe there is a right time.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:44:54 PM

i always believe that there is hope for hodlers and that is why i don't sell in panic because i believe there is a right time.

well basically, using facts and statistics in the market for now, we can say, the hope for hodlers are now satisfied, upon reaching the market price of 5000 dollar price of bitcoin, if people bought at 3500 or less, then it is a huge income we can say if they sell now, or wait again and bear in mind "there is a hope for hodlers".

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:56:02 PM

With the current growth rate, 2019 will be a volatile year. BTC prices are stable at $5k, still increasing. In my opinion, its price will increase greatly in the third quarter, up to $ 7k. This is a good time for investors to invest and develop. I believe this market will not disappoint me this year. Smiley
We all expect that this year we will be able to earn good money and the market will be on our side. I wish you a profit
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:32:19 PM

We all expect that this year we will be able to earn good money and the market will be on our side. I wish you a profit
Everyone hopes that Bitcoin will grow back to $ 20,000. Then many projects will begin their development in the cryptocurrency market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:39:04 PM

we all hope that price will hopefully return as before, and the deception must be eradicated. so as not to disturb many people. because fraud is quite a big influence on the development of crypto. so we must avoid a fraud that occurs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: