Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:21:28 AM

of course hope for all holders to see prices grow again and want to get a lot of profits quickly I mean here is investment under 1 year may be called short term
That is what we hope for, price increases occur in the near future, so many of us can benefit faster Cheesy. but we are aware that
this might be difficult. so what I recommend for you as being a holder must have very broad patience!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:24:28 AM

I dont think it's worth to hold all coins considering the current value of crypto at the moment.
The price may go further down until it becomes slient and no body will talk about it anymore.
Then its time to jump in again!
I don't have many hopes for this to happen soon though. Grin Grin Grin
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:28:43 AM

hope for hodlers?¿?? NOPE. the market is never going to recover to previous max. It will take years to scale to 50% of the price of Max value of coins. This market is going to stay flat for a very big long time.

Good luck hodling!!!! you´ll need it.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:31:29 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
At this time I think it has changed a lot compared to 2018 when Bitcoin reached $ 5,200. Therefore, when investors buy Bitcoin at $ 3,000 price, it has now gained a significant difference. yesterday when there was a wave.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:21:51 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

At this time I think it has changed a lot compared to 2018 when Bitcoin reached $ 5,200. Therefore, when investors buy Bitcoin at $ 3,000 price, it has now gained a significant difference. yesterday when there was a wave.

This wave has brought the price of bitcoin up to more than $ 5000 usd, and for this week the price of bitcoin has remained stable still above $ 5000 usd this is a good signal that will make everyone smile happily.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:37:51 AM

Yes, those people still have their hopes to conquer and recover their loses so that they are still hodling their coins and waiting to the great bull market in which if it comes and pump up they will already recover their losses. But for me I change my mindset because if I wait, the losses that may come will be also get higher and higher so I think an better way on how I will recover my losses little by little, and that alternative way is to explore trading because in trading you have the guaranteed to earn more than the usual profit that you are getting. For now Im still exploring the world of trading by exploring this trading platform darb finance to help me to gain some knowledge and teach me how to earn more than the usual.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

Cheesy Yes still hopeful and holding on till this day.. we not know what will happen in the next few years.. but we hope that there will be bull run in the market or they call it rocket to the moon so that those who still have btc in their wallet will get a chance to get what they have working for since then, while it is true that many are interested to buy, to pump and dump.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:07:17 PM

To my best understanding
What do you mean “Game of who Buys and ACCUMULATE “? This is the game and ability to find which coin will bring you profit and not just about buying
This issue is obvious and had happen several years ago there’s nothing new about that

No doubt because the ability of bitcoin and ofcourse the good altcoins is proven already but for those who can afford to wait
gasparik87

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:07:16 PM

The hold system unfortunately has not worked for a long time. In my opinion, this is very bad for the market, because there were only some speculators, not long-term investors.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:12:19 PM

The hold system unfortunately has not worked for a long time. In my opinion, this is very bad for the market, because there were only some speculators, not long-term investors.

Now the market also remained full of speculators. Of all market participants, 85 percent of people are simple speculators who want to make money.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:33:39 PM

Are you even looking at the bigger picture? Hold system has been working for years with BTC, XRP, LTC, ETH and a few others.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:46:20 PM

I think that the hopers are hoping that the big players have started to enter the market. And this will keep Bitcoin from falling. I think that maybe I believe in it.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:54:47 AM

That's how wicked the market can be.
One has to be over smart.
Know when to buy and know when to run

And also be smart about tokens to buy
Stay safe always

Yes, smartness is the word to use in this crypto market. If you claim to be an investor or trader and you are not smart, then you will see your funds down the drain.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:20:02 AM

I think that the hopers are hoping that the big players have started to enter the market. And this will keep Bitcoin from falling. I think that maybe I believe in it.
That's not a guarantee, manipulation still happens so price will still fall.
The benefit I see if institutional money will invest is that we will increase the volume and the marketcap of course, more new projects will be created
and that will be good for the future of crypto. Maybe there will be hype that time and we can sell again as BTC might be overbought again.

STUDENTCOIN