Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:31:56 AM

Good post and its already happening right now so cryptocurrency future is brighter as they say ,I'm trying to accumulate many altcoins and Btc as much as possible

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:29:16 AM

The electronic money market is recovering in 2019 after a sharp decline last year, this is hope for holders. We need to stay calm in this situation and give the market time to recover its position.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:34:48 AM

Hope is always needed and hope now we will have exactly the platform, which now has a place to be. I think that everything will turn out and I still have hope and she will probably die with me.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:01:50 PM

Hope is always needed and hope now we will have exactly the platform, which now has a place to be. I think that everything will turn out and I still have hope and she will probably die with me.
Good you are in good zone, price is gonna rise very soon and trust me those who are new investors only hope is your real friend that can help you make right decision, everything is gonna fine very soon, temporary fall is the opportunity for us have more earning, never let your hope die it is our only way to get profit even in worst time.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:21:58 PM

Holders are waiting for something better. Many crypto experts believe that this year crypto market will be at least 2x pump. I think it would be better to invest some usd now to reduce the losses.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:36:24 PM

The electronic money market is recovering in 2019 after a sharp decline last year, this is hope for holders. We need to stay calm in this situation and give the market time to recover its position.
market conditions are better than last year besides that some coins are very stable and difficult to down, the right time now buying coins and able to provide profit because I'm sure only wait bull run come

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:17:18 AM

market conditions are better than last year besides that some coins are very stable and difficult to down, the right time now buying coins and able to provide profit because I'm sure only wait bull run come
I can agree with that, the first quarter is good for crypto, the price movement is positive.
We were expecting a recovery last year, but I think it's happening this year, and hopefully we will not only witness a recovery but a big pump as well.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:38:38 AM

I can agree with that, the first quarter is good for crypto, the price movement is positive.
We were expecting a recovery last year, but I think it's happening this year, and hopefully we will not only witness a recovery but a big pump as well.
I believe if this year will become the year for crypto to recover its price and no more. A big pump needs a big hype and to create a big hype is not easy. there must be something interesting to make a lot of people are FOMO to the cryptocurrency.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:22:11 AM

many people lose a lot of assets. they are increasingly afraid to trade especially to make purchases during the ICO. because in reality prices will be cheaper when first registered with an exchanger.
hope is certainly still there, when the bull run occurs it will be the last hope of the holders.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:58:15 AM

many people lose a lot of assets. they are increasingly afraid to trade especially to make purchases during the ICO. because in reality prices will be cheaper when first registered with an exchanger.
hope is certainly still there, when the bull run occurs it will be the last hope of the holders.

You are using a wrong term, nobody lost any asset! I`m a holder, and I still have my coins, what is lost is value, my asset worth
much more in the end of 2017 than now. You lose asset if you sell for ridiculous price.
   Bull run is not the last hope of holders, it`s the dream come true for holders. When prices start to rise it will be late for buying,
the ones who hold until the bull run are the patient people, we hope for several bull runs in next 10 years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:09:15 AM

Holders will have hope if and only if they hold till bull run come because we have seen many time again where holders rushed to sell off their portfolio. Sincerely speaking, there's more profits in holding than panic selling and people still make these mistakes to hurry out of their suppose profits if they sell off panicly.   

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:13:43 AM

Holders are waiting for something better. Many crypto experts believe that this year crypto market will be at least 2x pump. I think it would be better to invest some usd now to reduce the losses.
It's up to your knowledge, guiding you with the flow needs to have good understanding so holding will be more on it's entertaining factors than losing and stressful days, Many holders still believing that things will be come out good for their own investment as long as they will continue holding and keep the sentiments that crypto market will still bring them good outcome, reality will be at the hands of those wishful holders and believers.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:44:10 AM

Holders will have hope if and only if they hold till bull run come because we have seen many time again where holders rushed to sell off their portfolio. Sincerely speaking, there's more profits in holding than panic selling and people still make these mistakes to hurry out of their suppose profits if they sell off panicly.   
When they sell because panic condition presumably it will obviously decrease detrimental. but now the market is already better, there is no reason to panic. waiting for the bull coming up or sell their portfolio and trading assets in the market. Perhaps it is an option that can be used to market conditions right now.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:53:45 AM

Many holder loss hope and sell their crypto in loss, but from historycal price actually in the long term we still have hope because crypto market has potential to bull run again. I think is bad idea to sell crypto after loss more than 90%, for the better keep hold it and we will get big reward later. We still have hope to make 100x in 1 years in next bull market because this market is very young and will become huge market later. Lets hold for another 2 years so big probability we can make alot of money.
They are not holders because they loss hold, a good holders are those who are willing to wait until the market recovers.
It's given that there are people who panic and there are people who don't and that makes this market more balance as some may earn and some may loss.
But make sure you choose the good side which is the earning side and you need to hold for that.

It is not easy to hodl, it takes much determination and strong will to hodl your token fora long time, sometimes it is profitable to hodl other times it doesn't turned out to be so profitable or in some cases result to loss especially when the project turned out to have issues to prevent it to develop further.
But if you have strong hands to hodl good project you can benefit long term and make good money, most people panic to sell especially when you buy high and price started to go below price, this mostly result to loss because of fear, but it's always good to hodl and exercise patient.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:42:01 AM

Many holder loss hope and sell their crypto in loss, but from historycal price actually in the long term we still have hope because crypto market has potential to bull run again. I think is bad idea to sell crypto after loss more than 90%, for the better keep hold it and we will get big reward later. We still have hope to make 100x in 1 years in next bull market because this market is very young and will become huge market later. Lets hold for another 2 years so big probability we can make alot of money.
They are not holders because they loss hold, a good holders are those who are willing to wait until the market recovers.
It's given that there are people who panic and there are people who don't and that makes this market more balance as some may earn and some may loss.
But make sure you choose the good side which is the earning side and you need to hold for that.

It is not easy to hodl, it takes much determination and strong will to hodl your token fora long time, sometimes it is profitable to hodl other times it doesn't turned out to be so profitable or in some cases result to loss especially when the project turned out to have issues to prevent it to develop further.
But if you have strong hands to hodl good project you can benefit long term and make good money, most people panic to sell especially when you buy high and price started to go below price, this mostly result to loss because of fear, but it's always good to hodl and exercise patient.
In general, I believe that most investors make a mistake that everyone wants quick and easy money. But this is not the case. In the crypto industry, it’s realistic to make money if you choose the right project and keep the coins for at least several years.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:44:33 AM

When they sell because panic condition presumably it will obviously decrease detrimental. but now the market is already better, there is no reason to panic. waiting for the bull coming up or sell their portfolio and trading assets in the market. Perhaps it is an option that can be used to market conditions right now.
For now there is no reason to panic, the market looks healthier with fewer reds change, but when the thought time happens,
don't easily think that you will lose, just keep holding. nobody loses if you don't panic..
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:30:41 PM

Good post and its already happening right now so cryptocurrency future is brighter as they say ,I'm trying to accumulate many altcoins and Btc as much as possible

It is good to accumulate good volume of an altcoin for a long term hodl
But you need to dyor and hodl only valuable future based tokens

A lot of altcoins will get delisted and worth nothing

Don’t fall in love with increasing your portfolio
Get values token
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

It is good to accumulate good volume of an altcoin for a long term hodl
But you need to dyor and hodl only valuable future based tokens

A lot of altcoins will get delisted and worth nothing

Don’t fall in love with increasing your portfolio
Get values token
so you should be able to choose tokens or coins that have great potential, does not mean he is of high value, if the coin or token the price is not too high but he has great ability and good quality then keep it.
now coins may not have good growth but then if Cryptocurrency is stable and can increase, they will be profitable.

Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:25:55 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
Yes bro, i still have hope because i have only invested in potential coins and as we all see the market is surviving there are more coins to worth and do not dump your coin and cry sooner than later.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:54:54 PM

I also would not be surprised because my expectations for BTC are still higher than that, I am very confident that one day BTC will be able to get that price and even more to go ahead and set a new price record but that will only happen when crypto has been adopted in bulk and it is actually used as an investment and also as a means of payment
yes, BTC has that potential because there is very little total supply

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: