Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

What will your reaction be if the tax commission from the trader’s country requests data? How do you distinguish yourself in the position of centralization?

Man, have you ever traded on Bitmex? You guys speak here about mythical licenses, KYC, tax commission etc. How many licenses does Binance have or Bitmex (is there anything that we can call "license" in crypto? What does tax commission do with Bitmex traders (they made huge profits on leveraged short selling)?
Enjoy your privacy, I believe that 2019 will be the last year of this wild west  Grin

Yep. I think 2018-2020 can be last years, after it can be “private”, but in fact it will be regulated like telegram - interesting people are under regulation.
I don’t think any license, Ltd or address in needed.. I believe in crypto you don’t need to show your real name. Enjoy privacy.)
Indeed, it just shows that crypto promotes anonymity. Also, i have read it earlier that the team are not planning on having KYC if I'm not mistaken.
in my opinion this is wonderful, because I always prefer to remain anonymous. If the team does not implement KYC validation, this may contribute to more interest in the project from new supporters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

It will be interesting to observe the project and how the team will develop it in such a difficult time for cryptocurrency. Now the entire market has fallen and at the moment there are very few investors.
Yes. And the idea of the project are common in the world of cryptos in which will give difficulties in convincing more investors to join since a lot of trading platform now are in the market. Perhaps, the team will need to do a lot of works and be innovative from the others inorder to be recognized.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

Yes, the current market situation is not encouraging. But just in such conditions - you can make big money if you know where to buy and with what leverage.
I personally feel sick of the news bout regulators and their "attacks" on cryptoexchanges. We got real p2p markets, we got digital independent economy (!) but steel must to follow the rules of some kind of regulators? Huh I want to trade without KYC and other freaky stuff. I read here one comment...kinda ''such leverage is only a loss of money''...man, if you think so, then you just don't know how to trade. But this does't mean that a big leverage is bad thing.

Guys, you have a cool design, and bounty in ETH ! While others release another shitcoins)
Have a good start!  Cheesy

Thank you for the kind words. High leverage is an option, there is no need to make every trade using 1:100 margin (actually such high leverage is rarely used by the traders), we offer a tool and traders decide how to use it in accordance with their trading strategy.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

It will be interesting to observe the project and how the team will develop it in such a difficult time for cryptocurrency. Now the entire market has fallen and at the moment there are very few investors.
Yes. And the idea of the project are common in the world of cryptos in which will give difficulties in convincing more investors to join since a lot of trading platform now are in the market. Perhaps, the team will need to do a lot of works and be innovative from the others inorder to be recognized.

We are not looking for investors and not offering to make an investment. We offer flexible bank-grade trading tools for traders that help getting profits at any market state - with PrimeXBT there is no need to wait for a next bull run to get profits.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

No commission, 0% is provided in the platform, and it will very well affect inflow of users as people like to trade free of charge.

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Is this a decentralized exchanger and how much is the minimum trading amount? Please give me skme details admin thanks.

The exchange is centralized as decentralized exchanges can't provide a high level of liquidity. The information in regards of the minimum trading amount will be released along with the launch - late Dec.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

If it has 0% fees in your trading platform than how you can manage this platform without any fees? I mean, a platform like this work from their commission and their main commission is from the platform fees.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

This trading platform will surely be a contender for other exchangers. Hopefully you succed on your further developments. Good luck to your project guys.

I agree, that would happened as long the team will be flexible and will not stop in doing updates just to make it more usable. I am confident that soon the developer will achieve success soon because of their capabilities and abilities in working the project.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

I see that this project offers many good features, but will they able to keep up to this in future?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

This trading platform will surely be a contender for other exchangers. Hopefully you succed on your further developments. Good luck to your project guys.
Seems very interesting and promising platform indeed. Hopefully this will continue to grow and develop for the updated improvements as well as to have established platform for the betterment of the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

100x leverage is very risky and only use by very professional traders whom know what are doing, I personally don't trade with kinda crazy leverage, but it's a nice feature to have on your platform since it can be very profitable for those who can take the risk, also is thing that attract certain traders.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

I agree, that would happened as long the team will be flexible and will not stop in doing updates just to make it more usable. I am confident that soon the developer will achieve success soon because of their capabilities and abilities in working the project.
True, everything is possible for a team that never stops learning and developing for the benefit of the people. Updates are very essential to a project in the sense that it gives the impression of success and improvements. Each updates indicates good team members and developers as well as healthy and participative community.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

The UI is actually one of the most convenient i have ever seen i think is great having such platforms Leverage make it even more of an advantage than other currencies I think is time to get ready for this seem like trading crypto on this platform will be much more easier and affordable at the long run

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

100x leverage is very risky and only use by very professional traders whom know what are doing, I personally don't trade with kinda crazy leverage, but it's a nice feature to have on your platform since it can be very profitable for those who can take the risk, also is thing that attract certain traders.

Just remember, that it's up to 100x. If you have a Lambo, you won't drive 300mph every day, but it's good to know that you can Smiley
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

Profit from market ups and downs as project conveyed in tgeir official whitepapers is the real challenge with todays market for every crypto investor. To also get succeed now there should be some indicators which helps every user to make a successful transaction and gain profits.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

If it has 0% fees in your trading platform than how you can manage this platform without any fees? I mean, a platform like this work from their commission and their main commission is from the platform fees.

Fair question. That's a limited time offer for our first clients. Please make sure to sign up here to get it!
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

One of the good things that I am attracted on this project is their, Bounty campaigns that's pays 5 ETH every week. If participant are small you will have a big chance to earn big ETH in a week.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

When does your platform start working?

We expect to launch in late December 2018. Join the waitinglist to get a free month of trading here: https://primexbt.com

The project is quite promising thanks for sharing it, admin. I will try to register and test the exchange if  I have free time after school. Good luck on the project. I will be watching this thread. Cheers!

ruslanscharin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

https://pp.userapi.com/c849120/v849120769/ca5a8/R0KxgrjNM8o.jpg
Market is going down, so it’s really great chance to earn money)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

primexbt  is looking soo good and protential. I hope it will work successfully as plan after launching and will be a great top platform for trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: