Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

Is it good if they have an active telegram group discussing the project for admin and staff for them communicate easily?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:32:39 AM

Interesting that people always following the project until the end of the project. Hope that the platform can bring such an opportunity and profit.

Lol what are you smoking, literally no one follows a project till its end these days, the only coins people care to follow are the top few coins
Maybe sometimes when they have great devs and some absolute great ways of handling their project those things takes time for them to achieve and mostly when devs goes down the project kinda lose followers

The challenge is to get the attention of the traders and this is absolutely a hard task because people nowadays often to be more careful because as what we recently heard about the hacking of some good exchanges. Devs should do more secure system but I doubt that this could be solved easily.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:19:29 AM

So good to heard that the team decide do something for increasing PrimeXBT community. Even have some doubts, I think this project can have good improvement at the future.

There is an increase number in their telegram group because of the Airdrop but what we really need is more traders in the platform so that it will also be listed in coinmarketcap. that will be a big publicity.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:19:56 AM

The challenge is to get the attention of the traders and this is absolutely a hard task because people nowadays often to be more careful because as what we recently heard about the hacking of some good exchanges. Devs should do more secure system but I doubt that this could be solved easily.
Yeah, absolutely. It is very hard to prevent the hackers of an exchange like this because most of the hackers are really likes money from the big exchange. See cryptopia hack last time? Even I believe that the most secure exchange like cryptopia can be hacked.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:36:39 AM

Is it good if they have an active telegram group discussing the project for admin and staff for them communicate easily?
Yes. It will be very good idea to have a telegram group between the supporters and the team because it can lead to a better understanding about the platform. And every people who will join and have questions will surely have a direct answers from the dev team.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

So good to heard that the team decide do something for increasing PrimeXBT community. Even have some doubts, I think this project can have good improvement at the future.

There is an increase number in their telegram group because of the Airdrop but what we really need is more traders in the platform so that it will also be listed in coinmarketcap. that will be a big publicity.
over time, traders will become more and more, it is only a matter of time. Now the team is working hard on the advertising campaign of their project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:31:33 PM

over time, traders will become more and more, it is only a matter of time. Now the team is working hard on the advertising campaign of their project.

It would be happen if in case their marketing strategy would work accordingly. It's a matter of how they should do the promotion and how to raise their popular according to their actions. The key probably is the features and the team behind this platform which it could give big impact especially if they're expert with their respective jobs.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:34:00 PM

That's right, an adequate team will definitely try to increase their community in every way, because in the future this will provide a solid platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:09:58 PM

We talk about community when the project is an ICO, people invest in the token and support the project hopping that the price of their asset will grow in value and that something will benefit them as community. A service is something different !! we talk about customer, the person who use the service, they are not community, the success and revenue that a company make don't benefit them, customers only care about service.
I don't know why some people here are talking about building community and creating channel to discuss !!. PrimeXBT is not ICO.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:50:42 PM

It would be happen if in case their marketing strategy would work accordingly. It's a matter of how they should do the promotion and how to raise their popular according to their actions. The key probably is the features and the team behind this platform which it could give big impact especially if they're expert with their respective jobs.

Of course the success of this project is base on how the team handle every situation and do the action in implementing it. The wholeness of the platform is also very important because first thing that people do is checking the background in order to know and familiarize the project. It is also important that the team is approachable and keeps on updating to gain more trust in the community.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:32:23 PM

I noticed that the platform has been here for a long period of time and it keeps gaining good impressions to the public in which will give more inspirations to work hard. But it will be fair also if they can be able to communicate at least with the members of the community I think.
I totally agree as I also think that there must be a link and communication between the community and the team.
Yes, it is strange a bit, of course, but I think that maybe in the near future this will be corrected and the team will get in touch with everyone.
Is more like the team is busy with their whole development and promotions so is actually going to take some time before they end up back here so i think is best if we give them so time to get things going first

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:41:30 PM

I like the 0% fees, it will save so much for who using this platform for trading and earning profit
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:42:26 PM

That's right, an adequate team will definitely try to increase their community in every way, because in the future this will provide a solid platform.
Cooperation together with brilliant and dynamic team everything is possible. The project is nice that is why it's community increases every day and the number of supporters are impressed with the positive feedback of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Lucusfoundation
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:39:01 AM

Thanks for the answers about security.

In our humble opinion, from Lucus, we believe that what matters most is Security.

Theres many engine providers like Alphapoint and other companies (including exchanges) that are selling their white label engines to startups.

The question is no longer the engine (any startup can have them) but Security first and then UX.

There's been many hacks since crypto industry was born, and focusing efforts in this subject will allow users to enjoy peace of mind and companies/startups to keep their businesses running. It's a pitty, but there have been many companies and projects that have shutdown because of this and it's just sad. It's sad that there's people stealing without thinking the impact that has in the assets they are actually stealing, it's sad that there's customers that loose funds and companies that shutdown.

We all need to be together and share standards!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:24:49 AM

I like the 0% fees, it will save so much for who using this platform for trading and earning profit
That is right. Not just that part of the PrimeXBT of 0% fees alone is good about them. But all about the is good including the features and characteristics of this crypto trading platform.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:32:42 AM

Cooperation together with brilliant and dynamic team everything is possible. The project is nice that is why it's community increases every day and the number of supporters are impressed with the positive feedback of the project.
Surely, i think people will come here more and more after this decision. Of course, increasing at community will bring more awareness for crypto people know to PrimeXBT.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:48:11 AM

Surely, i think people will come here more and more after this decision. Of course, increasing at community will bring more awareness for crypto people know to PrimeXBT.
That is right! By that the people will keep on increasing to come here. And hopefully the team will keep on showing its greatness and how capable they are as a team for the good platform the that PrimeXBT have. I am looking forward for this project to keep reaching its goals.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:34:03 AM

Let's be clear here. If the OP will have clean his or her trust. It will be more convenient for team attract more members to join their platform right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:43:01 AM

That is right. Not just that part of the PrimeXBT of 0% fees alone is good about them. But all about the is good including the features and characteristics of this crypto trading platform.

We are talking about here is the stable income from the word "leverage" I hope people and traders who are joining their exchange are not only thinking about profiting.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:49:44 AM

We are talking about here is the stable income from the word "leverage" I hope people and traders who are joining their exchange are not only thinking about profiting.

Basically, it's what the people wanted to have, profits is definitely the main purpose of every investment. So, this is really a big deal and I think as of the moment, traders probably are still adjusting because the market seems to be not good at this time.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: