Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:10:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29244 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

Without a doubt ethereum will recover at least the half from his ath. Also, halving for ethereum is coming in 2 months, i hope it will affect the price positively.
It seems to me that first of all we have to wait for the renewal of Constantinople and even then analyze the results of the activity of the efirium team. maybe next year we’ll actually see eth prices going up.

I agree, Constantinople is a transition from pow to pos and so I see the price very unpredictable ... surely there will be a positive reaction with the end of transition: the "Serenity" phase

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

I'm sure ethereum is an altcoin and a very worthy asset to be used as a long-term investment alternative, and I'm sure ethereum will rise again, the $ 800 figure is a fair value

Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

i believe in ethereum and of course it should rise again as many peopep are counting on it and i doubt tht ethereum team will disappoint us
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

I absolutely agree that the price of ETH is very low now. Therefore, in the near future we will be able to see the price return to the previous level.
I bought ether coins for $ 90 and I very much hope that by the end of this year Ethereum will cost $ 220 as in September, but many people think that ether will still fall in price.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Yes, of course, we all hope for the growth of this remarkable coin. However, she suffers every year from scams. I do not think that its growth will be too high. Although it all depends on how Bitcoin behaves in 2019.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

I think yes. Some people told me that ethereum will not rise, but it will be in 2019 and will be x5 or more price. I had to bouth such coins for holding.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

Eth will definitely rise again after the hard fork eth is down more than 90 percent from all-time high prices but this price down is mostly because of crypto bear market after new developments we can see price growth thereafter
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

Or it could be another dump for massive accumulation. If you trust ethereum a lot, and you have spare capital, it's best to buy more ethereum while the prices are down. Ethereum is one of the best investment one can make in cryptocurrency. Their team is doing their best to improve and develop their platform.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

The main problem is related to ETH network congestion. The team is not in a hurry, because they want to solve this problem thoughtfully and efficiently, so as not to redo it. And when they finally solve this problem, the price will go up again.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

Yes. It will definitely rise again. The only question is when. No one can really tell how long we need to wait for Ethereum to go back to its price before. Its much better to settle for short term trade for now so that you will still be able to generate income at a short period of time. Hold if Ethereum continues to shoot up but make sure to have a back up plan since every can fall every time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

The popularity of ethereum is enough to make it rise again. If nothing is changed, that is, if another fork is not created to annul the present one, then it will still rise, but for it to rise to the previous ath might be a little challenging.
I think there will be a clearer picture by early 2019 or before this year ends.
Another thing i know for sure is that ethereum will continue to remain relevant.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

yes, for sure
i believe ethereum price will rise again, and i have no doubt with this
and this is the best time to collect more ethereum in this cheap price my friend

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Without a doubt ethereum will recover at least the half from his ath. Also, halving for ethereum is coming in 2 months, i hope it will affect the price positively.
It seems to me that first of all we have to wait for the renewal of Constantinople and even then analyze the results of the activity of the efirium team. maybe next year we’ll actually see eth prices going up.
Well, I definitely think that updating the network will benefit , and of course to this day I do not expect growth , but if we take in General Ethereum then of course I expect its growth in 2019 , although it is difficult to predict but the growth of Ethereum in the future will definitely be!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

I think that the price of Ethereum will start to grow when it is announced about the transition to POS mining, as well as the introduction of an update to Casper, which increases the speed of the network.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

I think that the price of Ethereum will start to grow when it is announced about the transition to POS mining, as well as the introduction of an update to Casper, which increases the speed of the network.
Ether will rise again if Bitcoin will have it. The entire market still depending on BTC price, Bitcoin is still dump thus all we're affected.
A lot of news we're helping it for market recovery and we look into it to see if it is really helping by then. We extend our patient and wait sometimes to see how our market behave or we still be like this forever.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

What ethereum happen right now, happen to bitcoin and most coin in market. Its not good but i think its worth to invest on ethereum and accumulating more ethereum. Most token in market using ethereum network and used for paying transaction fee. If market start recovery, i am believe ethereum price will recovery again
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

Yes. For some reason, it felt like Ethereum will never recover but with the price that low, it is almost impossible for it not to recover. If you are aiming for short term trade, you might consider holding Ethereum. Just don't expect that it will go back to its price before. The margin for recovery will be 10-40%. Don't ask for too much as the market is not the same as before. A lot of people already left.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

Probably it's impossible now at the end of 2018 but in 2019, we'll probably see it fly at around mid 2019. I mean, I can't really tell but usually, cryptocurrency activity occurs during the middle of the year and the last quarter of the year. So I hope it happens again in 2019.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

I don't panic even though I have about 25 ETH, I'm sure that ethereum will improve soon and can reach at least $ 500, I prefer to lose all my money rather than having to cut loss or sell at a low price.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

I believe this would happen because ETH plays an important role in the world of crypto. ETH has a strong foundation and is widely used by some ICOs and projects. If you want to get huge profit in this businecc buy ETH for now while the price is very low and can give us huge earnings someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: