Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30200 times)
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

I believe now is the right time for investment, it is a blessings in disguise. Invest 40% of your funds, if the price dips even further then invest 30% more and in this way continue until you have invested all your funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Now is the right time to invest when the market plummeted and altcoins all become your capital, surely you will be able to buy quality coins. In my opinion, surviving a bad decision because it won't take you anywhere, asking me to trade in small amounts would be better if we take advantage of opportunities on cheap coins, because the bullrun market will come soon. do with what you believe because we are only sharing here helping each other.
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
ot is time to invest of course and i think taht right now younthink of not missing new possibilities from thos market
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

I already invested a small amount of money in October, then another major fall occurred. Now I have decided to wait until the growth begins and then I will try to have time to buy the coins I need at a good price.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

If you have invested in crypto already as you said, I will suggest you invest in another industry like real estate. It isn't the best strategy putting ones eggs in one basket.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

Now is the right time to invest when the market plummeted and altcoins all become your capital, surely you will be able to buy quality coins. In my opinion, surviving a bad decision because it won't take you anywhere, asking me to trade in small amounts would be better if we take advantage of opportunities on cheap coins, because the bullrun market will come soon. do with what you believe because we are only sharing here helping each other.
investing is really popular and i think taht we will see positive chnages int he ,arket and you will see what will happen i  this situation
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
The crypto market is so down right now and investing your money in this situation is so risky. Better to wait for some time and see if it will bounce back and do remember always to invest only the money which you can afford to lose.
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

I would invest if I were you. This truly is a blessing in disguise. But don't panic if the price goes even more down in the weeks to come before it starts to rise again. I wouldn't even focus only on BTC, if this is what you are thinking about. If you are serious about the investment and looking for a long-term investment and steady profit, I would search for a promising unknown altcoin to invest in. But only if you read carefully the signs and the situation and if you know what are you looking for. Take in consideration the project, the team working on it, white paper, and transparency of the guys behind the project, the effort of the developers etc. I am currently investing small portions into the project called BTCN. It has everything that I have mentioned above plus a steady progress and the spread of its community. It already reached CMC and it is present to couple of exchanges. And my personal favourite of course is ETH, I have strong feelings about the future of this one. Check them out!
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

I think it is better for you to wait, and while waiting educate your self more about cryptocurrency. The prices might still drop because if you will look at the past prices of crypto, it usually drops during the mid month of December. I think it's normal since most people cash out their money out of crypto for them to spend it on the holidays.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

There is a big cahance front of you to catch this oppurtunity because this market had faced same scenarios like now so you imagine that if market return to old days, probably you will earn a lot of money.

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Now it is better not to invest because the market is falling and it is very risky to buy basic coins, you can try to invest in obscure coins.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Checking market, all coin in market are cheap right now so this is the best time you can buy mate, but if you aren't sure i could advise you to wait until the end of 2018 last quarter i.e December, just that by then you might not be able to buy this cheap anymore by that time.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Now it is better not to invest because the market is falling and it is very risky to buy basic coins, you can try to invest in obscure coins.

It is best time to invest because the price of coins are low this help u invest more in most potential coins and wait for few months to get huge benefit if the coins value will increase. In my opinion Bitcoin value will increase in next year around 10k. So just go for some investment on BTC.

Am I spamming? Report me!
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

You can invest at any time, just do not rush to buy cryptocurrency for all your money. In the event of a fall in prices, you can purchase and average the price of investment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

you heed to understamd that you are going to win only of you invest in prosperous projects so you should not be afraod of it
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

You can invest at any time, just do not rush to buy cryptocurrency for all your money. In the event of a fall in prices, you can purchase and average the price of investment.
you may wait untillnyou see what is raelly happening right now and understamd how you can change your business to be nore successful
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

For the investors or customers who have already experienced this odds of the current market falldown from the past and now the present maybe you can already determined if it the right to buy coins now that the price is low or you will just wait for the good time to come , so if buying coins now can gain profits in the future so why not buy, but if investing in coins now is risky for our money then wait for more time
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

In recent days, we are witnessing new declines in the cryptocurrency and investing in a controlled manner will be a reasonable option.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

I am waiting for the market to fail even lower and buy at full. This is not often the guys a chance to re-enter at the beginning.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

If you have capital now it is very good for you to invest. Given the price conditions are declining. Such a situation will benefit you when you sell one day. Why do I think like this, because I'm sure the market conditions or the price of coins will increase again.
I agree. It is the good time to invest because it is declining which will benefit you to have large volume which can have good profit when it increase again. Do not wait much for you to invest but learn to take the risk and hold longer for you to gain much better. We have to see the bright side of this fall and take this as an opportunity to have potential coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: