Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:57:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30218 times)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

Yes, now you can invest because the price of crypto coins has decreased. And I suggest you buy the 10 best coins. Many people say that at the end of the year many coins are raising prices. So before prices go up, we also need to have some Altcoin. And we will sell when the price will rise.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
by looking at the current market situation I advise you to invest only, the investo are confused with this situation, they also wait for the good thing that the market returns to normal
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

Invest now.
advantages: Once the vvalue of the coins increase the price you can earn more profit.
dis advantages: Once the value of the coin that you bought decrease the value you lose some of your capital.

But if you wait maybe you can get a coin with lower price or maybe higher price it depends always on the situation.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

Those who re financially up there could still wait for the market price to shoot up before investing but we the middle and low class has no option. This is our time and when lost it will be difficult to regain it. Invest now with the little you have now and patiently wait for the outcome. Well with your real estate thing too you could divert some of your monies there also and the results it might yield for you.

bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

Yes, of course, this is a good opportunity for you. You can invest when market prices fall. Market conditions like this certainly will not always reduce prices. But it will definitely increase, and I hope by the beginning of 2019. Because this is a very good moment.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

For now it's very good to invest. But I suggest that it is better to invest in an ICO with more potential to earn profits and certainly there will be a bonus that is obtained if investing in the ICO. Like investing in Gigzi ICO, that is one very good step if you really invest in ICO gigzi.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:35:30 AM

Yes right, this is the best time to invest, because prices have started to normal and some coins have increased in price, but you have to be careful and don't forget to see the movement of sales charts.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:56:23 AM

I think this is the time to invest because the prices was very affordable for the investors to buy, i think this is the biggest falling of prices of coins with in this year probably end of december or first of quarter of 2019 this is the time of prices bounce back so it is better to grab this opportunity.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

if you have a friend who is doing business on real estate, in my opinion you should join your friend, because indeed crypto investment is too risky but if you are curious you may invest but you must be prepared to accept the consequences ... don't complain to anyone here
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:13:28 AM

Bear market is the right time to buy coins. Since there are many coins experiencing severe reduction of their prices, It should be good time to invest. But the key point is buying top coins only. The top coins have good market cap, that's one of the reason to be recommended for investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

Well, I see the two options coexisting now because they are the best move to pick during bear market situations like this. Investing now allows an investor to buy valuable coins at relatively cheap price and after buying, the next move is to stay patient and wait for the bull market (Hold).
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:13:54 AM

The best thing that you can do right now is to study the market well, know what coins to buy and know their real technology so on your own you can decide whether you will invest now or wait for the right time. Do it now while the market are still on the correction, make your time worth it now or you will miss this chance of getting cheaper coins.

If I'm on your position, I will invest on the top coins now because the price is cheap and hold it until I make profit. Don't be scared if the market goes down again, just make sure you will buy more and hold it tighter.

Yeah, right you got it. Their is always a time to study si that you will be able to understand the flow and definitely control the situation in terms of investing. The market is not stable rather it is uncontrolable that is the reason why we need tolook for more opportunities.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

I think this is the best time to buy more or hold, because the price is too low, if you buy it, you will get a profit in the future, I'm sure in a very short time it will reach the highest price.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

I think this is when you look at crypto market price movements and should wait for the same time, because the market hasn't fully recovered, so I think you should find accurate information about the crypto market to find the best way to invest in one of the coins.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

For now I'm still waiting, because I have not dared to buy Coin with the current market conditions. I think for now the price will still dump again.
So, for now it's better to wait until the market improves, after that we buy coins for investment.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

For now I'm still waiting, because I have not dared to buy Coin with the current market conditions. I think for now the price will still dump again.
So, for now it's better to wait until the market improves, after that we buy coins for investment.
Well we have now a different sights on the crypto market conditions. For me I believe that this time is a very great time to buy more coins and hold. I believe that the bitcoin and ethereum price will not going to down forever maybe if it will reach the deepest bottom it will start to rise and we can really earn in it. I believe that the current price of the bitcoin and ethereum or maybe some other altcoin are now really on dip and buying on it today is really a great advantage.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

in my opinion this is one of the opportunities for you to invest or buy more, because the crypto market price has started to normal, I'm sure in the near future the price of all coins in the crypto world will rise.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:32:35 AM

Some people this is a good time for buying a good altcoin because the price very low, but some people said better buy with not all our money. If market drop again, we can accumulating our coin. But if we plan to hold for long term, i think its good time for buying and forget our investment for at least 3 years

mdn2007

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

now it's good indeed to invest in Crypto with the current very low prices, investment in crypto can provide us with a quick advantage as long as we can when we buy. for example, as it is now hopefully at the beginning of 2019 the price can be changed even if only a little.
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

For me, this is not the first time the market keep going down, but not seem to this year the market decline and never grow any during the year, I would wait and monitor the market price, if it drop again then consider invest it in the cheapest price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: