Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:18:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30216 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

I would slowly start investing because waiting for the bottom is pretty hard and you can miss the train.
So do the strategy- dollar cost averaging and everything will be fine, even crypto goes down or up Wink.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Now best times to inevest our money to major cryptocurrencies. Because all coins now downed and will be up in 2020. My opinion is now good time to invest and strongly hold till market up.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

I see this time as a chance to get in again for the market and enjoy the flow of the market as the bear is still very much here but not that strong again but will takes time to fully recover so if you invest now there won't be much lost even if the market dip again.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

For me it is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency especially in ETHEREUM.
There will be a HARD FORK on JANUARY 2019 and it is good to get at this low before the market go up.
Ethereum will rise no matter what, we are now down but they will look up again.
Well, this news I think will have a good impact on the price , I think it is now worth investing in Ethereum at least part, and the other to leave in cases of drawdown

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
artur.borovoj

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

Good day! If you have some money, investing in real estate is not a good idea. Many altcoins have fallen in price by more than 95% of the maximum cost, now is a good time to buy them.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

I would not expect even more low prices, because you can not have time to go into the market later, if it goes up, it will be very fast and I’m afraid you don’t have time
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

with the current market conditions it is indeed a good time to buy and invest and you may have to hold for a long time because it will take a long time for the market to recover
- I do not think what you say is a good suggestion because why you can be sure this is a good time to buy while the market is still showing negative signals and can fall deeper than ever, agreed that the value at this time is very cheap but it can still be cheaper, even back to the original times, your suggestion is really unfounded and unreliable. And with such doubts, I think this is the time to wait, wait for the rebound and the wave of growth to come to market, thinking about investing in this moment only makes us get troublesome and dangerous
I think people are right about this, if you talk about bitcoin than yeah buying the dip is great idea however if you are looking into buying the dip for altcoins than it might still be dangerous because when bitcoin is going up only a little without a proper bull following it, altcoin prices loses value in btc form. They keep their dollar value but you are missing out on keeping it at bitcoin and making profit. However if you get bitcoin from this dip I doubt you can ever regret it because the price seems to fluctuate constantly between 6 and 7 and right now its the time for 6 so the following must be 7 if the logic stands once again.
evforster

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

this is the best time to invest, because some of the coins I see dikripto market are very cheap, but you have to be careful and see market movements, so you don't lose a lot of money.

What is the difference between buy and invest ? In my opinion both these are the same thing. We can do buy or  invest the right now because bitcoin prices is hitting the bottom and from now onward  we may have positive trend. So, there will be more chances to have multiplying our investment.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

Undoubtedly, who still have available funds, then there is no better time to invest. Do not miss such a good opportunity, it's time to buy parts of cryptoactives dangling at the bottom. If not already in long-term, then on the next bounce up, you can earn good money.
For the new investors and for those who want to invest more money it is a good time as now they will buy more coins with a smaller amount of money. We have to invite our friends and family to invest in Bitcoin and other coins to make even them rich in the future.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Every time is a good time to invest in this market but the running time is very good because the market is at the lowest point of the year and you will get every coin at the rock bottom price. The investment will be done now will give decent returns in the next revival.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Every time is a good time to invest in this market but the running time is very good because the market is at the lowest point of the year and you will get every coin at the rock bottom price. The investment will be done now will give decent returns in the next revival.
If you want to buy and invest I think it is better to wait for the market slightly improving. the condition now is actually not good for investment, hence many investors keep silence now. Although the price is cheap but market forces not much support.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Investment in crypto is now pure time because you can that the rate of all coins including Bitcoin are now very cheap. If market increases, automatically you will get profits from your investment. It is wise to find out a good coin investment now.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Many times I was sure that the cryptocurrencies reached their minimum. Now, when the crypto prices are waving so greatly, I am going to wait for their growth. You can sure buy some alts, better from the top-20.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

As you can see, the market is already falling for almost a whole calendar year. If you don’t invest right now and you’ll try to guess when the lowest point comes, then most likely you won’t succeed, so invest right now - don’t delay because you’ll release the right moment . And u must choose the coins of those projects that have completed their ICO in the past few months, by the way, you can turn your attention to a good Swiss project - Etheera. Among many other projects, this is indeed the project that can enrich the investor during 2019 year.
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

you should wait for the direction of the bitcoin movement before deciding to invest, I've experienced it when the price of btc is $ 5,000 and now it costs only $ 3,400 and will continue to decline

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I think its quite good time to invest , probably better would be dollar cost avarage ofcourse just in case it drops more . Don't know where is the bottom currently , but really would like to believe we are at it now Smiley Kinda sad to see ETH bellow 100$ range :/
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

I'm joining bounties or airdrops for 4 months already instead of investing anything (Stellar, MGO, etc.) and holding everything for the better future
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Many times I was sure that the cryptocurrencies reached their minimum. Now, when the crypto prices are waving so greatly, I am going to wait for their growth. You can sure buy some alts, better from the top-20.
the correct strategy is to start buying when it will be clear that the market has started to grow. because if you do not work carefully, you can see prices even lower

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

I think we should wait to make an investment because we cannot read the current situation using only graphic patterns. we should wait for the news first to invest, I think this is the best way.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

there are a lot of methods that make you understand how things work here and how we need to deal with them, so learn and make decisions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: