Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30201 times)
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

I am sure that investing in cryptocurrency now can be a very profitable solution in the long term. After all, over time, the crypto market will be able to restore its gradual growth. But now it is better to wait a few more months until prices reach their minimum.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

I think we should wait to make an investment because we cannot read the current situation using only graphic patterns. we should wait for the news first to invest, I think this is the best way.
most people will think that way, seeing the situation of the market continues to decline. for now, waiting is a pretty good thing to do. of course it will reduce the risks that can occur at this time. waiting for normal prices, or correct information about good development, it will be a good time to invest.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

if you are planning to invest i would suggest you to look for long term profit. Crypto investment is the best for long term profit. Also i have one more suggestion to keep your investment in stable and trust able coins in the market instead making investment in shit coins.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

if you are planning to invest i would suggest you to look for long term profit. Crypto investment is the best for long term profit. Also i have one more suggestion to keep your investment in stable and trust able coins in the market instead making investment in shit coins.

I would say, invest what you can afford to lose.
Also, if you want to invest in a particular coin, you should do the research first and gauge if that project has the potential to make it in the market.
Look for their partnerships if there's any, check the authenticity of their information and their dependency in terms of ICO funds.
If they can push thru their developments without waiting for that ICO funds, then, I would say that's a better deal.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

If you invest today, when the market is in bear trend, it is the right time because you are buying cheap or low coin price. Ninety percent or even most of the coins are in %99 loss so buying now will make you 99% richer in the future. That is if the bull returns you gain it. So for me, I still have to wait and invest too.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

I think we should wait to make an investment because we cannot read the current situation using only graphic patterns. we should wait for the news first to invest, I think this is the best way.
most people will think that way, seeing the situation of the market continues to decline. for now, waiting is a pretty good thing to do. of course it will reduce the risks that can occur at this time. waiting for normal prices, or correct information about good development, it will be a good time to invest.

This is the only possible and not the most accurate answer. I want to make money, want to be rich, I have to invest, because the price is cheap and if not wrong I think early next year it will recover on the market price and we will be rich. The most essential thing is the opinions from the investors and I need them Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

Invest now, it will be better, don't delay for something that you have intended, it doesn't matter about crypto conditions like now because I'm sure crypto will rise again and everything will run normally as before, in this case patience is needed
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

Before all the coins soar again, you have to invest. Now is the right time to hunt Altcoin. You can buy coins that in your opinion are good and potential coins. If you still have old coins that you have saved, you can hold them and sell them when the coin price increases.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
For me maybe yes because the price is low and its already a good price to buy for more potential coins. There are lots of potential coins in the market and if you wan to earn huge profit buy at this time while the price is good enough.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

I also think so it is the best time to invest as we have many good opportunities to buy at the moment. The coin we bought now will give much benefit in the coming months. If we still wait further might be we can miss this golden opportunity. It's time to take some positive decision.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

Before all the coins soar again, you have to invest. Now is the right time to hunt Altcoin. You can buy coins that in your opinion are good and potential coins. If you still have old coins that you have saved, you can hold them and sell them when the coin price increases.
Yes that's right, sometimes people regret the mindset of those who tend to think a lot when prices fall very sharply like now, they want lower prices, but if prices go up again, they will definitely regret it. But for me the price of Bitcoin is now very low, so if I have a lot of funds, I will definitely buy it now.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

I also think so it is the best time to invest as we have many good opportunities to buy at the moment. The coin we bought now will give much benefit in the coming months. If we still wait further might be we can miss this golden opportunity. It's time to take some positive decision.
Basically crypto prices are very different from dollars or gold, so it's natural to experience a deep decline, so in my opinion, the market will definitely return to normal and investing now is a wise choice because there are lots of cheap coins.
jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

I think some of cryptocians now is more to invest because of affordable price in the market. So i think I that much better to invest now and also to wait a bull run for a great profit.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Basically crypto prices are very different from dollars or gold, so it's natural to experience a deep decline, so in my opinion, the market will definitely return to normal and investing now is a wise choice because there are lots of cheap coins.
of course with this low price it becomes a very big opportunity for us to start investing, because in the not too distant future the market will definitely rise again like last year. so don't ever miss this opportunity

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

Bear month is the best time to buy cheap priced coin "BUT" buy only coins that has great potential, Look for their past price, Another thing is only invest your extra money so you can HODL and wait for the Big Bull Run
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

With the low price of many coins, this can be a good time to start on investing.
Just a simple analogy, if we could buy in cheap then we will have the chance to sell them in a much higher price.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Honestly, its very hard to decide if we keep buying altcoins and bitcoin on this current situation because the market is continuing plunge its value. For me, If i were to decide since I have only a little capital for Investment, much better to wait rather than investing without sure if its continued to dropped. Ill jsut keep on updating market waitng for the good condition.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Investing now is very risky i am prefer wait and look whats happening in january 2019.
If crypto move forward little bit then you can invest

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

Chart is ugly for BTC for now. Doesn't look like this is the bottom yet either. It will take a while to buy again.
charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

my opinion is you should invest now and get more coins in less investment so it will helps you to grab more money in future days.. the market is much down now.... hurry up....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: