Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW  (Read 22773 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:54:22 AM

I am sorry but I dont think HODL is a good strategy for small marketcap altcoins. You can HODL BTC or some big alts like ETH or XRP but never HODL small alts. Every day new coins/tokens enter the market and some of them are very very strong. Smart money will buy these coins/tokens they will not buy a coin/token which has old technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 06:36:51 PM

I did the same thing because iam loss too much money. There no other way just hold it for long term untill next bull market coming. I never sell my coins in big loss because i believe this is market cycle and bull market will coming later. I will keep holding for next 1 to 2 years until bull run coming.
Yes crypto market cycle change any time because crypto market out of control.If you hold your coin last time and not need money energency just keep any safety exchanger or waallet and forget this.After a long time when bitcoin or crypto market back this time you can sell and get profit .Many people sell their bitcoin who bought btc 10000$ or more .but its not a good decession and one he will be upset for this

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:41:08 AM

I am sorry but I dont think HODL is a good strategy for small marketcap altcoins. You can HODL BTC or some big alts like ETH or XRP but never HODL small alts.
I hold because I believe on the potential that it will grow in the long run, it's not about the marketcap because eventually that would change as time passes and as progress will show. There's no guarantee in holding as project might fail, but on the positive side, if it succeed, it will bring better income.
Every day new coins/tokens enter the market and some of them are very very strong. Smart money will buy these coins/tokens they will not buy a coin/token which has old technology.
That's the thing, so bad coins has no future in the market, they'll only rise if there is a bull market and that's your way to get out with a good profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
henrythebest

Activity: 109
Merit: 7

Perseverance pays... a lot!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:41:13 AM

even if you want hold it for a long period of time, you still need some plans to to it, a scheduled fund management should be considered. for example, you can use every 10% of your monthly income to buy bitcoin no matter the price is, at certain time of a month. just buy it , a year or later, you may find some surprises.  if you really have confidence with certain cryptocurrency, just never sell, only sell it when it has profit.

In Bitcoin We Trust
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:46:14 AM

If you have purpose to hold it for long term investment that will be good idea because with young market, low market cap and more adoption, this crypto market will be huge in next a few years. Actually year by year the crypto market is growth, but because in 2017 the market cap going up to approximately 80 times so in 2018 so many people taking profit and out from the market and the price dumped. Currently the market cap more than $100 Bn and will be possible in next year increase to 10 to 20 times.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:35:37 PM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?

You know what, even in the next 2-3 years that there is no bull run happening, we would still win in the end. I've seen some cities like China that are going full digital on the financial aspects on their industry and that is our best leverage to win this war against fiat in the end.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:45:51 PM

I also believe in holding coins but its difficult to understand why some of coins get dumo even you hold and few peoples only dumping their coins maybe it depends also the situation of the market.

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:03:41 PM

Hold is the best option for everyone in a bear market when the market is falling it is best to hold the coin instead of panic selling
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:54:30 PM

If you have a lot of altcoins, then hodl them until the end of the bear market is a bad idea. You must really think about the option that the coins that you hold can not survive. In this situation, in my opinion, it is worth trading. It doesn't matter that you bought a coin, for example, for $ 1, but now it costs $ 0.1. What is important is that by constantly trading this coin you have a real chance to earn. And more importantly, to get a very valuable experience and work out your skills. You don't just have to watch your deposit decrease with each new day, and your coins are getting closer to their death, act now.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:24:43 PM

Hodl is a good way to keep calm and wait for the market up, but this is not advisable for all the time! Because holders people lost a huge amount of money last year! I would go for a test in trading except for a long term hold! Though I am a trader, and I believe one day people will not rely on HODL in a bad time!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:55:59 AM

Hold a great idea of course, depending on what cryptocurrency in your portfolio, but you need to consider other options for earning on the digital market)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:21:30 PM

I did the same thing because iam loss too much money. There no other way just hold it for long term untill next bull market coming. I never sell my coins in big loss because i believe this is market cycle and bull market will coming later. I will keep holding for next 1 to 2 years until bull run coming.
Yeah this is a difficult decision right? if you sell it of course you lose very big. but if you don't sell there is a possibility that prices will fall and make you loss more. but the point is if you are sure of the coins you buy. then hold on dude. you've taken this risk. then be prepared with all possibility that will happen..
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:19:43 PM

For now we move up on the next year of age maybe this is the time for holding those coins that very important to make all of us some profits. Because no one can say what will be the possible outcome of this year.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:03:02 PM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
You are doing fine by holding your coins but you should give up any hope the market will recover quickly, many take the year of 2017 as the way they want the market to behave but if you you look in a detailed way at that year you will see that almost all the year was a huge bull run that finally exploded at the final months of the year so the recovery you are waiting will take at least another year and it is likely it will take longer than that.
kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:29:20 PM

The idea of ​​a hold token is very good, but not everyone has so much money to keep all the interesting coins.
I have 7 different coins in the store, but there are no free funds to buy from 10 interesting coins. Therefore, it is necessary to trade a bit on the exchanges.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:45:06 AM

Hold can be best way to make huge profit but also the risk is very high if we dont have any risk management. Price of crypto really unpredictable with very high volatility so if we decide to hold any coin should ve also with risk management, use stop loss so we can buy in cheaper price incase the price keep down because hard to predict the bottomed price.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:04:27 AM

Yeah this is a difficult decision right? if you sell it of course you lose very big. but if you don't sell there is a possibility that prices will fall and make you loss more. but the point is if you are sure of the coins you buy. then hold on dude. you've taken this risk. then be prepared with all possibility that will happen
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:06:34 AM

Yes i agree with that hodling is important for now eventhough the market is still on blood we should understand what happening is just a normal phenomenon of bitcoin and it is not permanent as everyone is panic selling their hodl.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:27:15 PM

Hold can be best way to make huge profit but also the risk is very high if we dont have any risk management. Price of crypto really unpredictable with very high volatility so if we decide to hold any coin should ve also with risk management, use stop loss so we can buy in cheaper price incase the price keep down because hard to predict the bottomed price.
If you want profit you will have to take this risk of price fall and rise. Market is surely un predictable so if once you find it going against you one year then simply go for the next because it’s nature that it surely improves only time is required in this matter. So I reduce my risk only by holding from year to year my journey really needs patience to hold.
cjie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:53:31 AM

The idea of ​a hold token is very good, but not everyone has so much money to keep all the interesting coins.
I have 7 different coins in the store, but there are no free funds to buy from 10 interesting coins. Therefore, it is necessary to trade a bit on the exchanges.

You can try other means of earning like the bounty programs. Look for a good ICO that have great potential to participate in their bounty program to increase your earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: