Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:59:40 PM

I am not sure how to think about it to be honest; I mean the market can never be trusted since it is not stable at all. I think the team has to think of another strategy and the best i can think of is by creating a small prototype that works and people can use to trust it can succeed I guess.

Sure, an MVP or a beta would be ideal. A lot of investors only entrust their money to projects that have a working prototype already. But I am not sure if this is feasible for Neuroneum.

You are right. I have to say that’s the trend. Most investors look out for an MVP. they want to have an idea how the project is going to work and if it’s feasible. Neuroneum could give a prototype of how cloud computing could be used. 

Apparently, impatience is growing faster and faster. We are still months away from the public sale and here already an MVP is demanded? I'm afraid we'll have to wait a long time for that. Let them work in peace and finish the public sale in a positive way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:26:16 AM

There are a lot of projects right now, and a lot of them have different feature but unlike this one, Neuroneum have a debit card also, i hope that they succeed on this one, because many project attempt this and many of them didnt succeed.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:37:22 AM

Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:32:00 AM

Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks

I think it needs to go through several legal procedures and for that it would take time. I don't think all would be able to pull it through but I think the most serious would be able to push out one.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:55:02 AM

There are a lot of projects right now, and a lot of them have different feature but unlike this one, Neuroneum have a debit card also, i hope that they succeed on this one, because many project attempt this and many of them didnt succeed.

Yeah, I read that many project attempts have their own or create a debit card for their project to make it easier to convert or easier to connect crypto to fiat but suddenly they didn't success with it. But I hope this project will make a better way to be succeeding in this kind of technology so that many projects can do it either.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:17:20 PM

Yeah, I read that many project attempts have their own or create a debit card for their project to make it easier to convert or easier to connect crypto to fiat but suddenly they didn't success with it. But I hope this project will make a better way to be succeeding in this kind of technology so that many projects can do it either.

That is why I am hoping that there will be a social campaign so that we can spread everything we knew about this in different social websites platform,thus we can attract people and big investors.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:49:09 PM

But why do these other projects haven't managed to provide a working card? Is it because these projects made false promises or did they get in trouble with the credit card providers (Visa/Mastercard)?
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:20:03 PM

That is why I am hoping that there will be a social campaign so that we can spread everything we knew about this in different social websites platform,thus we can attract people and big investors.

I think they are going to have bounty campaign sooner or later I subscribes to their bounty and they will announce it when it's ready by email I think. If their bounty will start this project will be more known by many people in crypto.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 05:26:23 PM

Even if the market looks the same in May, the months until the start can be very important to create some kind of hype around the project: To build the community and to spread the word about Neuroneum on different crypto-news pages.

Timeline is extremely crucial for any project especially in cryptos. I hope the project might have made excellent research on that.

Sure, they will have their reasons for starting their tokensale only at the beginning of May. I just hope for the project that the crypto market has recovered until then and that more people will know Neuroneum then.

]]

So the main sale starts in May and the pre-sale is currently running? Is there any benefit to buying tokens early? For example, is there preferential pricing or any discounts on offer?
there should be some delicious bonus for private investors! i mean they are the ones that help a project get going at first place! so Neuroneum will definitely have some bonus in store for you if you invest!

All this information are just there in Neuroneum.io
A lot of benefits is always there for those early investors as it applies in all types of investments

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:29:14 PM

But why do these other projects haven't managed to provide a working card? Is it because these projects made false promises or did they get in trouble with the credit card providers (Visa/Mastercard)?
Probably they did it in the wrong way! getting authorization from VISA is really a hard task! i don't know how NEURONEUM manages to that! but i think their new technology can sure make some difference!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!

I was also searching for such data. Its not easily available or atleast I could not find it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:10:44 PM

i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!

I was also searching for such data. Its not easily available or atleast I could not find it.

Yeah, I can't see also any bounty allocation in their graph token distribution, but they have something pop up subscription when you go to their website for massive bounty and airdrop program.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:17:14 PM

Yeah, I can't see also any bounty allocation in their graph token distribution, but they have something pop up subscription when you go to their website for massive bounty and airdrop program.

The team seem to be getting ready for a massive promotion using bounty and airdrops programs. There’s much discussion about it in the telegram group. You can check the group for more information

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:23:29 PM

The team seem to be getting ready for a massive promotion using bounty and airdrops programs. There’s much discussion about it in the telegram group. You can check the group for more information

Here’s a link to Neuroneum telegram channel: t.me/neuroneum

You can talk about anything related to cloud computing and Neuroneum revolution. The group is active with about 3000 memeber already. It’s a good opportunity to find out more about Neuroneum and the bounty.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:25:37 PM

Oh. That will be awesome. I hope they do that as soon as possible. No publicity is a bad one. Did they ever carry out a bounty campaign before?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:03:18 PM

that's good news, i've been waiting a long time for the bounty campaign to finally start. i'd also change my signature immediately (if there's a good offer)

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:57:33 PM

yeah, let us hope they succeed because their success will in a way bring more users to crypto space which is what we need right now

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:28:53 PM

They have a whole section in their whitepaper where they hint at a bounty program (section 23.7) so even though there are no exact numbers yet I am sure they have set aside a nice share of their tokens for that purpose.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:20:59 PM

They have a whole section in their whitepaper where they hint at a bounty program (section 23.7) so even though there are no exact numbers yet I am sure they have set aside a nice share of their tokens for that purpose.

That definitely makes sense I would like to grab so decent token the project seems like a great project with the necessary work I believe they are going to get good traction

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:59:50 PM

yeah, let us hope they succeed because their success will in a way bring more users to crypto space which is what we need right now

This is very true, markets are down and we need some good news. I know in the grand scheme of things this project seems rather unimportant. However, even if they can convert a few hundred or thousand people into regularly using crypto and increasing adoption, then I would see that as a success!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: