Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:01:22 PM

Oh i think its always best when they allow for altcoin investments and not just the big 2-3. Even if they have to use a third party convertor that accepts altcoins and they get btc/eth, being able to invest third party coins that we have in a project is a great incentive for buyers.

It would be awesome for the project to consider various altcoin and not necessarily only btc, eth and xrp as a source of investment. The likes of dogecoin, xlm and Neo could also be considered to make the process swift and investors comfortable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:15:47 PM

I like your optimism and a shift in the market sentiment would definitely help Neuroneum as a lot of other projects but I am still a bit cautious and don't see that the bears are gone yet completely.

You are right. Bears has not yet gone completely. What a swing we have seen in the market for the last 2-3 days.

Neuroneum team seem to be focused on getting a successful private sales while preparing for the next round. I’ll like to know their thoughts on the price of Eth which is one currency option for purchase of XNR tokens.

I know there’s still some time to the token sale. The team should be making final decisions on how to participate in the token sales. I like to see multi cryptocurrency options other than Eth to invest. And a few fiat options like EUR USD.

I just hope the KYC process wouldn't be complicated. I think it being complicated delays token distributed; I've seen that with many ICOs. For those that invest in actual currency end up waiting longer.

It's not even mandatory for kyc to be utilized in purchasing the tokens. I would advise that the team makes the purchase of tokens to be less complicated and user friendly. This would help to increase participation in the token sales and as such ensure that more funds are raised.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 02:14:38 PM

So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.

The exact date for the closure of private sale wasn't specified in the road map. In my opinion, I believe the private sale can run indefinitely until the target is reached. Its very likely that the private sale will run simultaneously with the public sale. That's better to give the private investors enough time to carry out their research before making their commitment.

Even as much as I don't fully agree with you concerning the private sale running indefinitely, I think it will be logical for the team to fulfil their goals in segment. It's obvious that getting $150m hardcap is almost impossible, but I believe if the team can fulfil some portion of the project and raise more funds subsequently to fulfil the others, then the private sale could be carried out in streams.

Am in total agreement with your view, this was actually what was meant by indefinite private sale. The project has different features, the cloud computing, mining and neuroneum card. It could be difficult to actualize the three different features simultaneously, that explains why I believe that each feature could be fulfilled independently with the available funds while sourcing for funds for others.

Hmmmm, this is brilliant. I do not really expect the team to act in a different setting if the funds are quite limited, so far I haven't gotten the figure the project have raised which ain't good for a project new in the industry

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:58:29 PM

It's not even mandatory for kyc to be utilized in purchasing the tokens. I would advise that the team makes the purchase of tokens to be less complicated and user friendly. This would help to increase participation in the token sales and as such ensure that more funds are raised.

So you are saying that there won't be KYC necessary for the token sale? Where did you get this information from? In their Telegram group they said that KYC is mandatory!
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 09:51:04 PM

So you are saying that there won't be KYC necessary for the token sale? Where did you get this information from? In their Telegram group they said that KYC is mandatory!

Others would have seen that first post and begin jubilating but you did the right thing by confirming if kyc will be available from the telegram group and hopefully now everybody gets the message right.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:02:10 PM

Well, nowadays KYC has become standard for most of the ICOs. That's why I was surprised when someone said that they won't have KYC at Neuroneum. Next time it's better to check Telegram or the official whitepaper.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:54:55 PM

No KYC?! I don’t think so. That’s like calling out to regulatory bodies. I’m pretty sure there are restrictions to some countries, KYC would help the team enforce those restrictions.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 11:10:45 PM

Oh i think its always best when they allow for altcoin investments and not just the big 2-3. Even if they have to use a third party convertor that accepts altcoins and they get btc/eth, being able to invest third party coins that we have in a project is a great incentive for buyers.

We are coming to that stage where atcoin is going to be a big choice to many cryptocurrency adherent like my self. I believe there is great potentials in altcooin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 01:33:37 AM

No KYC?! I don’t think so. That’s like calling out to regulatory bodies. I’m pretty sure there are restrictions to some countries, KYC would help the team enforce those restrictions.

It depends theirs a lot of back and forth especially if the coin is a utility token and not a currency especially in the US theirs a distinction and even then KYC/AML laws are specific to certain value of currencies, i mean you don't have to KYC to buy 20$ of groceries, but 200k house, ya your proving who you are.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:38:34 AM

Well, nowadays KYC has become standard for most of the ICOs. That's why I was surprised when someone said that they won't have KYC at Neuroneum. Next time it's better to check Telegram or the official whitepaper.
maybe they will doing some KYC if its really needed, because some people right now doesn't want to do KYC because of trust issues, but i think they will do something about it.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:28:15 AM

maybe they will doing some KYC if its really needed, because some people right now doesn't want to do KYC because of trust issues, but i think they will do something about it.

KYC should be announce in the start of the project so that participant and investors will not suprise about it and will prepared to do KYC as soon it needed by the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:47:42 AM

KYC should be announce in the start of the project so that participant and investors will not suprise about it and will prepared to do KYC as soon it needed by the project.

I dont' think investors are going to be surprised given it is a normal thing now to KYC if you plan to invest in any ICO. We all know most businesses or ICO demand that to be legally registered.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:23:18 PM

Neuroneum team should make the KYC process easy and quick for anyone. Also, some investors want to know that information gotten from the verification process is secured and kept private.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:33:32 PM

Neuroneum team should make the KYC process easy and quick for anyone. Also, some investors want to know that information gotten from the verification process is secured and kept private.

Yeah agree on you, they make it easier to be accepted and keep the information private even though the project will not succeed (only if). Because other projects use this info.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:52:15 PM

Yeah agree on you, they make it easier to be accepted and keep the information private even though the project will not succeed (only if). Because other projects use this info.

I think KYC is hard to process right now because it needed a lot of time to check if that's ID is good or real and not been edited they have a standard for every different ID's in every country.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:00:41 PM

I think KYC is hard to process right now because it needed a lot of time to check if that's ID is good or real and not been edited they have a standard for every different ID's in every country.

Hmm, not sure what experience you made with KYC so far but there are KYC providers where the whole process takes no more than a few minutes.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:12:27 PM

One of the reasons why people are reluctant to invest in ICO's is due to the fear of their kyc documents sold to third parties. Its no news that scam projects end up selling the documents of investors to third parties and that's why am particularly not comfortable with ICO investment.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:23:08 PM

There's an obvious misconception in your view. I meant that kyc is not mandatory to purchase tokens. Purchasing tokens and withdrawal is two different things. You should be able to purchase tokens without kyc, but if you need to withdraw the tokens to your wallet address, you need to pass the kyc. I do hope that you got the clarification.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:54:39 PM

There's an obvious misconception in your view. I meant that kyc is not mandatory to purchase tokens. Purchasing tokens and withdrawal is two different things. You should be able to purchase tokens without kyc, but if you need to withdraw the tokens to your wallet address, you need to pass the kyc. I do hope that you got the clarification.

And who would like to buy tokens without being able to withdraw them then? Even if you would be able to buy them without KYC, when you need to be verified to withdraw them, it's basically mandatory to do KYC.
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 09:25:18 PM

And who would like to buy tokens without being able to withdraw them then? Even if you would be able to buy them without KYC, when you need to be verified to withdraw them, it's basically mandatory to do KYC.

But this information should be our in the public and I dive understand why there won't be kyc for purchase but there would be for withdrawal. It makes no difference
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: