Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2020, 11:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grin | PoW Mining | Electronic transactions for all. Community driven.  (Read 60434 times)
Privcy Foundation

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:51:59 PM

I bought 100 coins just for fun almost 3 days ago and it making me angry to see how quickly it make me lose 50% in short time of period. Who are dumping their coins without any bad news so what is going on behind the scene?

Sorry to be blunt, but you are idiotic for thinking the price would keep rising this early on.  right no grin has hyperinflation and the price will continue to drop over the next few years.  Sell now if you want to cut your losses.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1351

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:15:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5104584.msg49521552#msg49521552

Cryptotourist

Activity: 462
Merit: 267

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:17:21 PM

I bought 100 coins just for fun almost 3 days ago and it making me angry to see how quickly it make me lose 50% in short time of period. Who are dumping their coins without any bad news so what is going on behind the scene?

Sorry to be blunt, but you are idiotic for thinking the price would keep rising this early on.  right no grin has hyperinflation and the price will continue to drop over the next few years.  Sell now if you want to cut your losses.

Anyway, that's one option.
The other option is to hold, until the price bounces back.
The third option is to buy more Grin to cover some of your losses.

If you sell now, that's definitely only a loss. With the other two options you have a fighting chance.
Dig deep before you buy.
Also, Grin Observer.

#

They are kids playing around. Parents are out. Grin
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1121

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:22:33 PM

Omg the price right now is $5 which is too low compared last 2 days ago I thought that the price will continue to increase but right now the price keeps dropping.

It seems that only early miners already made their profit and keeps selling.

Miners who mine in f2pool I'm sure you are now regretting.

Would not surprise me if this is heading to below $1 in the next few weeks. It's just too much hassel depositing and withdrawing funds. Also inflation is rampant and that can only hurt Grin short term.

It will be sub $1 eventually but not in few weeks time. First hype is behind us. But there will be new hypes when Grin will get listed on big exchanges. Question is how long we will have to wait for that. If it will happen soon then we will get new ATH. If it will only happen after few months then we might now.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1216

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:34:59 PM

Omg the price right now is $5 which is too low compared last 2 days ago I thought that the price will continue to increase but right now the price keeps dropping.

Would not surprise me if this is heading to below $1 in the next few weeks. It's just too much hassel depositing and withdrawing funds. Also inflation is rampant and that can only hurt Grin short term.

It will be sub $1 eventually but not in few weeks time. First hype is behind us. But there will be new hypes when Grin will get listed on big exchanges. Question is how long we will have to wait for that. If it will happen soon then we will get new ATH. If it will only happen after few months then we might now.
When we see a windows wallet there will be a spike and similar with mobile wallets.
fosograf

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:37:34 PM

I completely agree. The main HYIP is already passed. Without Binance or any other major exchange, there will be no provocative pumps. And even after entering the largest exchange (if there is one), large multipliers are unlikely to be visible, because every day the network issues new 86k + GRIN, buying activity of which also fades away Smiley

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:40:21 PM

totally agree

kingcolex
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:50:05 PM
Merited by Cryptotourist (1)

totally agree
If everyone agrees than it's not such a sure thing, I've learned my lesson on that with crypto before.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 462
Merit: 267

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:54:54 PM

Under $1 Grin is wishful thinking imo, it's not gonna happen.
That would mean, that everybody would stop mining it. They would have to.
And that would be declaring Grin a complete failure - in a few weeks as you mentioned.
I don't see it.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 4516

https://tinyurl.com/farewell-cryptohunter

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:09:33 PM

And that would be declaring Grin a complete failure - in a few weeks as you mentioned.
I don't see it.

Well... not everybody, just ~75% or so to push the diff low enough to make mining profitable again.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:33:12 PM

It will happen in a few years and after a nice shiny winblows GUI is available with DM adoption.

kingcolex
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:50:06 PM

I don't see it.

Well... not everybody, just ~75% or so to push the diff low enough to make mining profitable again.
Miners have gone a bit crazy on Grin, I'm taking my and cards off it and putting them on something else in the mean time. I am however picking up more Nvidia cards as Grin and other cuckaroo coins will be popular for a while.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:11:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5104584.msg49523010#msg49523010

shewadiwadi

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:03:53 PM

Interesting coin, especially theymos supported it, it became more interesting. Promising coin, it excited me to have real "anon" coin. 
pbfarmer

Activity: 316
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:58:24 PM

I don't see it.

Miners have gone a bit crazy on Grin, I'm taking my and cards off it and putting them on something else in the mean time. I am however picking up more Nvidia cards as Grin and other cuckaroo coins will be popular for a while.

What coin are you suggesting is better to mine right now (w/ reasonable exchange volume on at least mid-tier exchanges.)  From what I see, this is by far the most profitable (esp on 31,) by an order of magnitude.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:24:38 AM

What do you think what will happen to the grin coin after the distribution of obelisk miner?

This is what I see why the price of grin coin drop by half because someone already mines grin in early months where the difficulty is too low and get benefits of selling them all these days that cause the price drop.

How about after obelisk miner release? This will be a big problem if they release this miner and I am sure GPU mining will be useless with this coin.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 4516

https://tinyurl.com/farewell-cryptohunter

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:06:55 AM

What do you think what will happen to the grin coin after the distribution of obelisk miner?

This is what I see why the price of grin coin drop by half because someone already mines grin in early months where the difficulty is too low and get benefits of selling them all these days that cause the price drop.

How about after obelisk miner release? This will be a big problem if they release this miner and I am sure GPU mining will be useless with this coin.

GPU mining will eventually become useless not because of Obelisk but because of built-in gradual deprecation of the C29 algo. On the other hand, for the same reason Obelisk (or another ASIC) won't affect GPU mining much if at all. ASICs and GPUs don't really compete directly.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:00:04 AM

Does anyone know what percent of GPUS are mining Grin versus Beam and all the other alts right now? It seems like everyone is on Grin and the difficulty is ridiculous.

If you own ANY #Bitcoin #BTC $BTC you should really follow this link and get in on the biggest #FREE airdrop in history. #BitcoinHex coming in 4 weeks at http://bitcoinhex.com/?r=0x9b1C28A29E13435AbCB1dAe4A31F9B5209D9Ec2C
15-35% off anything on Amazon + .01 free BTC with Purse/Amazon https://t.co/ui0FEgypOX
Want a set and forget cpu and/or gpu mining app? Easier and better than Nicehasminer Try https://honeyminer.com/referred/58rie
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627
Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627
If you own ANY #Bitcoin #BTC $BTC you should really follow this link and get in on the biggest #FREE airdrop in history. #BitcoinHex coming in 4 weeks at http://bitcoinhex.com/?r=0x9b1C28A29E13435AbCB1dAe4A31F9B5209D9Ec2C
Want a set and forget cpu and/or gpu mining app? Easier and better than Nicehasminer Try https://honeyminer.com/referred/58rie
Need to rent Big Hash https://www.nicehash.com/?refby=1393
TREZOR HARDWARE BTC SAFE WALLET http://tinyurl.com/olw2qe3
https://rawx.io Secure alt exchange that PAYS you interest!
BTC dice and FREE bitcoin faucet with only 1% edge https://t.co/blurpfa3Q4

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money