Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:59:00 PM

I read that the team has already achieved success. I liked the report on the medium and I think this is only the beginning of a long way. But everything will depend on the success of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

I read that the team has already achieved success. I liked the report on the medium and I think this is only the beginning of a long way. But everything will depend on the success of the team.
Yes, the team has done a lot this year. I think the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future. I’ll buy a little on exchanges right now, but I’m not very interested in mining.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:14:46 AM

Yes, the team has done a lot this year. I think the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future. I’ll buy a little on exchanges right now, but I’m not very interested in mining.
I think the platform will become very popular in the near future. More precisely, after a full launch and after listing on popular exchanges.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:46:24 AM

I think the platform will become very popular in the near future. More precisely, after a full launch and after listing on popular exchanges.
And when will the listing. Already have any dates:? Just wanted to know how quickly this project will scale.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:37:31 AM

Hey. The project looks just fine. I like the legal side of the question. It can be seen that the team has sold a lot of work now.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:26:08 AM

How much money will be allocated for marketing? In this market there is a lot of competition and you need to promote the project so that it becomes popular.
ashurastrike

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:31:30 AM

Will the team be represented at any international conferences ?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:44:42 AM

I would also be very interested in looking at it. I think this would help attract major investors and make the project very popular.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:16:10 AM

I would also be very interested in looking at it. I think this would help attract major investors and make the project very popular.
I have not seen any announcements regarding this yet. I think it is worth waiting for the answer of the developers and after that make any conclusions on this matter. But I will follow the development.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:32:27 AM

Mining now? It looks pretty weird. Many people are now turning off the equipment and I would like to understand why users should be interested in this project in such a market.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:18:09 PM

Mining now? It looks pretty weird. Many people are now turning off the equipment and I would like to understand why users should be interested in this project in such a market.
I see the dynamics of price on exchanges pretty good. Let's see what happens after March 1 and after listing the project on exchanges.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:47:54 PM

I see the dynamics of price on exchanges pretty good. Let's see what happens after March 1 and after listing the project on exchanges.
Tokens have already been added for 3 exchanges and I think this is just the beginning. This will be a very large-scale project.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:05:26 PM

Tokens have already been added for 3 exchanges and I think this is just the beginning. This will be a very large-scale project.
I hope soon we will see the listing on the top exchanges and after this the growth of the project will be just huge.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:07:02 PM

I hope soon we will see the listing on the top exchanges and after this the growth of the project will be just huge.
I'm going to keep tokens for more than a year anyway, and I hope that I can make money on it.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:25:01 PM

Great project. I like the way this project works. And for this the price of the token will quickly go up.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:28:05 PM

Great project. I like the way this project works. And for this the price of the token will quickly go up.
I would not be so sure. We need a market reversal to see the growth of this project. But in any case it is more profitable to invest in time of crisis.
zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:35:35 PM

Current energy use is indeed quite large, especially in the case of mining. Turning on hundreds of machines will result in large energy use and certainly disrupt the living ecosystem because of emissions. So it is very appropriate if mining must have renewable alternative energy that is used to save energy and reduce greenhouse emissions. I will see further developments from Crypto Solar Tech
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:44:06 PM

Current energy use is indeed quite large, especially in the case of mining. Turning on hundreds of machines will result in large energy use and certainly disrupt the living ecosystem because of emissions. So it is very appropriate if mining must have renewable alternative energy that is used to save energy and reduce greenhouse emissions. I will see further developments from Crypto Solar Tech
Yes, it doesn’t look bad, but you have to admit that for investors this is an opportunity to earn money. And if there is such an opportunity, investors will be active.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:46:09 PM

Yes, it doesn’t look bad, but you have to admit that for investors this is an opportunity to earn money. And if there is such an opportunity, investors will be active.
judging by the description of the project it will be the most profitable. I decided to start mining right now. And I want to make money on it.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:48:10 PM

judging by the description of the project it will be the most profitable. I decided to start mining right now. And I want to make money on it.
judging by the stated characteristics, from 10 dollars you can earn +2 dollars per day. It will be just fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: