Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:44:44 AM

Hello friends. Mining? In such a market. Do you think this will be relevant in the coming years? Or how are you going to develop further?
I think at this price it will be the most profitable. Moreover, the project developers have direct agreements with equipment manufacturers.
Yes, thanks to this, they will have an exclusive price for the purchase of equipment. I think it will be very beneficial for people who want to mine at home.
Will developers charge any fee for equipment maintenance? I would really like to know how the company will earn money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:47:42 AM

Hello friends. Mining? In such a market. Do you think this will be relevant in the coming years? Or how are you going to develop further?
I think at this price it will be the most profitable. Moreover, the project developers have direct agreements with equipment manufacturers.
Yes, thanks to this, they will have an exclusive price for the purchase of equipment. I think it will be very beneficial for people who want to mine at home.
Will developers charge any fee for equipment maintenance? I would really like to know how the company will earn money?
I think all this will be included in the tariff. But at the same time, the cost of production should be as profitable as possible for users.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:10:57 AM

Hello to all. Will there be any discounts for those who buy a package for a year or more *? Or a discount which depends on the amount of the deposit?
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:13:13 AM

Hello to all. Will there be any discounts for those who buy a package for a year or more *? Or a discount which depends on the amount of the deposit?
It will be just fine. And I would like to understand how it would be most profitable to mine on the platform. That is, I want to make sure that it will be beneficial for me as a user.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:29:03 AM

It will be just fine. And I would like to understand how it would be most profitable to mine on the platform. That is, I want to make sure that it will be beneficial for me as a user.
Now they offer mining without commission. And it can be the most beneficial for users. Such action will be valid until March 1.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:41:35 AM

Now they offer mining without commission. And it can be the most beneficial for users. Such action will be valid until March 1.
Let's see how it will work in practice. Buy 100 tokens is now not so expensive to test the operation of the platform.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:01:10 AM

Will the team take part in any international conferences? I just would like to see a team and a presentation from the developers.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:06:05 AM

Will the team take part in any international conferences? I just would like to see a team and a presentation from the developers.
This would help attract major investors and make the project popular worldwide. But since the guys already have a finished product, they may not need it.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:25:40 AM

Do the developers plan to hold any airdrop in the future or a contest for the community? I would like to get some tokens for the platform test. Cool Grin
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:29:38 AM

Do the developers plan to hold any airdrop in the future or a contest for the community? I would like to get some tokens for the platform test. Cool Grin
You can allocate 10 dollars for yourself and buy tokens. I do not see this as a problem.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:16:40 AM

An interesting project! I still do not think that mining is profitable in our time, but still, I will take a closer look at the project, it will be possible to make money on this.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:18:42 AM

An interesting project! I still do not think that mining is profitable in our time, but still, I will take a closer look at the project, it will be possible to make money on this.
Well, as I understand it will be very profitable even now. If you invest 10 dollars and buy power, you can get about 15 dollars.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

Well, as I understand it will be very profitable even now. If you invest 10 dollars and buy power, you can get about 15 dollars.
if this is indeed the case then the coin will be in great demand. But I can say more only by testing this possibility.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:57:06 PM

if this is indeed the case then the coin will be in great demand. But I can say more only by testing this possibility.
If I understood everything correctly, the platform works in demo mode and I am not sure that it will be possible to do mining now.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:21:26 PM

Will there be any dividends for token holders? It may be easier to simply buy and hold tokens for a long time. Cool
angrygerl

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:24:05 PM

Will there be any dividends for token holders? It may be easier to simply buy and hold tokens for a long time. Cool
I understand that after the launch of the project, the price can easily make X10 since the demand for this coin will be simply huge. If the team keeps its promises.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:25:38 PM

I understand that after the launch of the project, the price can easily make X10 since the demand for this coin will be simply huge. If the team keeps its promises.
I think such statements are hasty. First you need to wait for the start of the project and see how the community will react to this.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:28:05 PM

I think such statements are hasty. First you need to wait for the start of the project and see how the community will react to this.
Well, the most profitable it will be done now while the price on exchanges is profitable, but now the risk is big. So everyone let him decide himself.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:44:58 PM

Great project. Although this market is very big competition. Is this something like cloud mining? Or is it something else. I just do not understand how you are going to take the lead in this market.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:48:29 PM

Great project. Although this market is very big competition. Is this something like cloud mining? Or is it something else. I just do not understand how you are going to take the lead in this market.
Probably they are going to offer conditions that are not competitors. I'd rather follow the token on the exchanges. Maybe buy if the price is acceptable for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: