Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:52:55 PM

Nice project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up and I think to buy some tokens for myself in the near future. I really like the way that this will be green mining.
Well, the most important thing for investors is to make money on this. Essentially, mining doesn’t really interest me, but I’m sure that the demand for tokens will be maximized.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:23:05 PM

Nice project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up and I think to buy some tokens for myself in the near future. I really like the way that this will be green mining.
Well, the most important thing for investors is to make money on this. Essentially, mining doesn’t really interest me, but I’m sure that the demand for tokens will be maximized.
Well, a lot will depend on the market itself. I think that if there is a market reversal, then there will be much more users at the platform.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:25:16 PM

Well, a lot will depend on the market itself. I think that if there is a market reversal, then there will be much more users at the platform.
But nevertheless, tokens are now offered at a very reasonable price. I think many will be interested in buying and holding for a long time.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:55:29 PM

But nevertheless, tokens are now offered at a very reasonable price. I think many will be interested in buying and holding for a long time.

Perhaps this is some logic. But personally, I want to wait for the full start of the project and then draw any conclusions.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:57:34 PM

Perhaps this is some logic. But personally, I want to wait for the full start of the project and then draw any conclusions.
Well, I am glad that the project has direct agreements with China and firms in Spain. So from set to long-term work.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

Well, I am glad that the project has direct agreements with China and firms in Spain. So from set to long-term work.
Yes, it certainly inspires confidence, but I would like to see when the platform will work in full capacity and understand how quickly it can scale.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:47:35 PM

Yes, it certainly inspires confidence, but I would like to see when the platform will work in full capacity and understand how quickly it can scale.
I think everything will depend on user activity and the popularity of the project itself. You will need a powerful marketing company.
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:57:20 PM

I dont see a marketing team. In fact 2 persons wil carry on the whole project?
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:14:51 AM

I dont see a marketing team. In fact 2 persons wil carry on the whole project?
We just do not see the site on which there were sales. This is essentially the site of the finished project. And on this site there should not be a development team.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:02:32 AM

I see quite solid partners and publications in the media. I think that this is a good sign that says that the project will constantly evolve.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:11:54 AM

I see quite solid partners and publications in the media. I think that this is a good sign that says that the project will constantly evolve.
Yes, now the project looks just fine, but I would like to know more information about the team. I think that all the same investors should get the maximum information.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:51:50 AM

Yes, now the project looks just fine, but I would like to know more information about the team. I think that all the same investors should get the maximum information.
in fact, all the information is on the site. But for me the most important thing is that I could make money on it. And as I understand it now they offer very good conditions for this.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:25:23 AM

what advantages do you offer to holders of tokens. Perhaps there will be any devidends or something else? I'm just going to keep tokens for a long time.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:49:35 AM

what advantages do you offer to holders of tokens. Perhaps there will be any devidends or something else? I'm just going to keep tokens for a long time.
I think that investors will be able to earn very well on the growth of the token. Because the developers promise to scale in a short time. The increase in power 5 times I think it will be cool.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:37:00 AM

I think that investors will be able to earn very well on the growth of the token. Because the developers promise to scale in a short time. The increase in power 5 times I think it will be cool.
We'll see. I think the project has every chance of becoming popular. If the prices of electricity will be the most profitable.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:55:48 AM

We'll see. I think the project has every chance of becoming popular. If the prices of electricity will be the most profitable.
And what price do the developers offer at the moment ?. I would like to count how it can be profitable?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:46:27 AM

What is the main difference between the project and cloud mining? Whether users of the platform will get any guarantees that they will not be.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:43:50 PM

What is the main difference between the project and cloud mining? Whether users of the platform will get any guarantees that they will not be.
This is a real mine. The project has real contracts with companies concluded for 15 years and real equipment. I think this is a very big difference.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:08:41 PM

This is a real mine. The project has real contracts with companies concluded for 15 years and real equipment. I think this is a very big difference.
Yes, this is a real business project. But how profitable it will be in the long run will be difficult for me to judge.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:11:52 PM

Yes, this is a real business project. But how profitable it will be in the long run will be difficult for me to judge.
But they are going to increase power by 5 times in the short term. So I think the developers believe in the profitability of mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: