Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:07:45 AM

Yes, now the price has fallen dramatically, but I think that after the launch of the platform, something will change. As well as the developers announced the addition of new exchanges. This should also help make tokens more popular.
But before the launch of the project is not so much time. perhaps there is a logic to buy tokens now and sell them immediately after launch. But then let everyone decide for themselves.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:24:57 AM

Pleasant project with great perspective. I think the connection with the real business will help the project to become popular for many years.
Yazarion

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:43:58 AM

Pleasant project with great perspective. I think the connection with the real business will help the project to become popular for many years.
maybe you are right and maybe not. Everything will essentially depend on the mining market at the moment. So here it will be necessary to be able to analyze the market as a whole.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:11:35 AM

Hey. And is it already known when there will be listing on other exchanges? I would like to understand how quickly this project will develop.
Xuadrailowi

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:49:09 AM

Hey. Tell me if there is video training on the platform? I just would like to start mining now, but I don’t really understand how to do it.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:34:14 AM

Hi. Great idea. I think such a business can be successful. I will follow the development of this project.
Xmarritomelind

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:47:52 AM

Hi. Great idea. I think such a business can be successful. I will follow the development of this project.
Well, in fact it will only give an advantage over other miners, but it will depend on the market as a whole.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

Well, in fact it will only give an advantage over other miners, but it will depend on the market as a whole.
I hope that we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin and mining will become even more profitable. But I think it would be beneficial to buy some tokens now while the price has fallen.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:48:51 AM

I hope that we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin and mining will become even more profitable. But I think it would be beneficial to buy some tokens now while the price has fallen.
Hey. Great project. I think he will help us earn. But while it is difficult for me to draw conclusions. So we will wait for the launch of the platform.
Walenedixi

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

But why the price of the token has fallen so much? Is it related to mining or not? Simply I would like to understand when it will return at least to the level of the price of sales during ICO
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:23:41 AM

But why the price of the token has fallen so much? Is it related to mining or not? Simply I would like to understand when it will return at least to the level of the price of sales during ICO
I think a lot depends on the market. But still, after the start of the project, the price of the token should go up as the project will bring real income for its holders.
Vonapperess

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:35:23 AM

I think a lot depends on the market. But still, after the start of the project, the price of the token should go up as the project will bring real income for its holders.
Well, I did not buy tokens during sales rounds. I think right now to try and check how it all works.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:57:06 AM

I love how it all works. I think that the project is worthy of attention. But more can be said only after launch.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:14:05 AM

I love how it all works. I think that the project is worthy of attention. But more can be said only after launch.
Do I understand correctly that the full launch will be March 1? That is, it is almost a finished product and we will not have to wait a year while we wait for the launch.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:51:39 AM

Hey. What's up with the demo now? Does it already work fully or does it have any bugs?
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:07:18 AM

The idea of this project is very good and interesting.
But will the miner get good results and satisfying results?
Currently on the market are experiencing difficult times and the lowest period.
Hopefully this token price can rise faster.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:09:46 AM

Here you are right that the team risks a little because much will depend on the mining market. But perhaps in the future the price of Bitcoin will go up and we will see profitable mining.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:30:02 AM

Yes, the situation is rather sad for those who bought tokens during sales rounds. But on the other hand for me this is a good time to buy.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:48:41 AM

Yes, the situation is rather sad for those who bought tokens during sales rounds. But on the other hand for me this is a good time to buy.
probably you are right because it seems to me further there is nowhere to fall. Therefore it is worth buying some tokens and waiting for the launch of the platform.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:20:42 AM

but solar panels are very expensive and have an efficiency of about 10%. I do not think it would be beneficial to use this as a source of energy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: