Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:50:45 PM

An interesting project and it is a pity that I did not have time to take part in the bounty program. But I'm going to try mining. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Yes, developers are now offering mining without commission until March 1, and I think that this opportunity should be taken.
Real power will be available in the demo version? Or is it just an opportunity to test the platform?
You can pay for the project services right now and start mining these currencies. I am personally going to do these in the near future.
Perhaps I'll start with this. I think the token rate will grow very quickly. Especially after listing on exchanges. I think after the token is added to the popular stock exchange, then we can make X5 at least.
Judging by the dynamics of the project, I must say that this is possible. But much will depend on the team and on the activity of investors.
But still, it is better to invest in real business than in virtual projects, and for this reason such a project is really worthy of attention.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:58:46 PM

Too bad I missed the bounty program. It would be possible to get liquid tokens. It would be cool. But now I’ll have to consider buying tokens on exchanges.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:21:40 PM

Great project. I think it will be in demand. I will continue to follow the development of the project. So far, mining is not in the best condition, I think so.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:56:14 PM

Great project. I think it will be in demand. I will continue to follow the development of the project. So far, mining is not in the best condition, I think so.
If the team continues to be active, it is possible that something will come out of this, but in any case the turn of the market is needed.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:58:02 PM

If the team continues to be active, it is possible that something will come out of this, but in any case the turn of the market is needed.
Miners are a specific audience and they understand that it is best to enter this market at the time of crisis. At this time, the equipment is as cheap as possible.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:15:54 PM

Miners are a specific audience and they understand that it is best to enter this market at the time of crisis. At this time, the equipment is as cheap as possible.
Well, if you believe in the growth of this market, then this is a very profitable investment if you enter the market right now.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:23:23 PM

Well, if you believe in the growth of this market, then this is a very profitable investment if you enter the market right now.
I am personally going to invest a small amount for a long time. I think it will be possible to earn the most. And thanks to investing in several projects to reduce your risks.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:25:32 PM

I am personally going to invest a small amount for a long time. I think it will be possible to earn the most. And thanks to investing in several projects to reduce your risks.
We'll see. All the same, the topic of mining is losing popularity. Shares nvidia and amd collapsed lately. I think it will not be easy to move in this market.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:29:14 PM

We'll see. All the same, the topic of mining is losing popularity. Shares nvidia and amd collapsed lately. I think it will not be easy to move in this market.
It can be very profitable even now. It all depends on the price of electricity. And thanks to solar energy, the project will have several advantages.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:41:44 PM

It can be very profitable even now. It all depends on the price of electricity. And thanks to solar energy, the project will have several advantages.
What are the advantages of having a project in Spain? Is there any economic benefit?
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:12:35 AM

What are the advantages of having a project in Spain? Is there any economic benefit?

As I understand it is a very sunny country that will provide maximum energy production. And it is also possible there is an agreement with the government.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:19:22 AM

Just a great time to enter mining. Buy some tokens and test how it all works. And I hope the start of the project will be the first of March as promised by the developers.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:50:21 AM

Just a great time to enter mining. Buy some tokens and test how it all works. And I hope the start of the project will be the first of March as promised by the developers.
Well, as I understand it, mining is profitable right now as until March 1, the developers removed any commissions. I think to make a small deposit and personally check the platform.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:54:12 AM

Well, as I understand it, mining is profitable right now as until March 1, the developers removed any commissions. I think to make a small deposit and personally check the platform.
And how much will you need to make to start mining? That is, how many tokens need to buy the minimum?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:25:36 AM

And how much will you need to make to start mining? That is, how many tokens need to buy the minimum?
If I am not mistaken, I will need to buy about 100 tokens. And after that you can start working on the platform.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:27:54 AM

If I am not mistaken, I will need to buy about 100 tokens. And after that you can start working on the platform.
Well, it's not a big amount. Will need to try. Is it possible to choose an extraction algorithm or not? I would really like to know that.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:43:06 AM

Hello friends. Mining? In such a market. Do you think this will be relevant in the coming years? Or how are you going to develop further?
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:47:49 AM

Hello friends. Mining? In such a market. Do you think this will be relevant in the coming years? Or how are you going to develop further?
If you believe in the growth of this market, then mining can be very profitable. And that is why the price can quickly go up.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:03:49 AM

I think at this price it will be the most profitable. Moreover, the project developers have direct agreements with equipment manufacturers.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:06:37 AM

I think at this price it will be the most profitable. Moreover, the project developers have direct agreements with equipment manufacturers.
Yes, thanks to this, they will have an exclusive price for the purchase of equipment. I think it will be very beneficial for people who want to mine at home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: