Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:37:39 PM

Are you already negotiating with any exchanges about listing? I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Now tokens are added on 3 exchanges. All the information you can see on the site regarding this. I think that the price of the token will soon go up as there were announcements about adding to other exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:40:00 PM

Are you already negotiating with any exchanges about listing? I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Now tokens are added on 3 exchanges. All the information you can see on the site regarding this. I think that the price of the token will soon go up as there were announcements about adding to other exchanges.
And when will this happen? Already have any news about this? I just want to have time to buy these tokens.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

And when will this happen? Already have any news about this? I just want to have time to buy these tokens.
as for me now it would be more logical to buy tokens and start mining. There you can get the maximum profit until March 1.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:52:31 PM

as for me now it would be more logical to buy tokens and start mining. There you can get the maximum profit until March 1.
maybe you are right. It is worth considering as a way to get passive income. I think this is the most cool.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:16:48 PM

And where you can read more about the team in more detail.? I would like to know how many people work in a team? And how is development going.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:19:20 PM

Now it is a finished product. I think team information was more relevant during sales rounds. Now it is more important to me how much money can be earned on this.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:28:37 PM

powerful project. I think the connection with the real business will provide the token with more liquidity for many years. I hope so.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:32:01 PM

powerful project. I think the connection with the real business will provide the token with more liquidity for many years. I hope so.
so far it is difficult to say something about it. I think it will be necessary to try how much it will be beneficial for me. You need to start by buying 100 tokens.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:22:32 AM

so far it is difficult to say something about it. I think it will be necessary to try how much it will be beneficial for me. You need to start by buying 100 tokens.
And what is the price of the token now? Can you give me any links to exchanges? I would like to track the dynamics of trading on exchanges.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:06:49 AM

And what is the price of the token now? Can you give me any links to exchanges? I would like to track the dynamics of trading on exchanges.
if I am not mistaken on their website 3 exchanges have already been added. The team also made announcements about listing a token on other popular exchanges.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:40:25 AM

if I am not mistaken on their website 3 exchanges have already been added. The team also made announcements about listing a token on other popular exchanges.
You need to have time to buy tokens for yourself. I think after such an event, the price will quickly go back. Therefore, investors will be able to earn even on short distations.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:48:47 AM

You need to have time to buy tokens for yourself. I think after such an event, the price will quickly go back. Therefore, investors will be able to earn even on short distations.
The market is now not in the best position, and these tokens are no exception, but perhaps this is a very good time to buy.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:21:09 AM

The market is now not in the best position, and these tokens are no exception, but perhaps this is a very good time to buy.
That everyone decides for himself. We must be sure that the market will not go even lower to make such statements. But in any case, I think in the near future we will see a quick scaling of the project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:47:21 AM

Tell me, do you already have any instructions on how to start mining? I can not figure out how to work with the platform.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:44:03 AM

Tell me, do you already have any instructions on how to start mining? I can not figure out how to work with the platform.
there should be no particular problems with this. The interface seems pretty pleasant and clear to me.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:05:03 AM

there should be no particular problems with this. The interface seems pretty pleasant and clear to me.
It seems to me that at this stage registration is pretty complicated. Because you need to provide too much personal data. I hope it will be simplified in the future.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:31:13 AM

How does the platform plan to make money? I would like to understand how they are going to return the money from such large-scale investments?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:15:33 AM

How does the platform plan to make money? I would like to understand how they are going to return the money from such large-scale investments?
As I understand it, the project will earn on commissions and on the sale of electric energy.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:17:08 AM

As I understand it, the project will earn on commissions and on the sale of electric energy.
Much will also depend on the marketing company. What is the amount allocated for this?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:24:20 AM

Much will also depend on the marketing company. What is the amount allocated for this?
I think it would not be bad to make a referral program to attract users. This could help make the project more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: