Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:17:36 AM

I am also wondering if it would even be profitable as solar setups take years just to get your money back on the equipment.
Developers have a scheme that will allow you to quickly return the money for it. They also have gas sources that generate energy at night.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:19:57 AM

This is a great and very interesting project. Hopefully as soon as possible the developers immediately implement the project in a short time.
I am very supportive of this project, I am sure this project will be a big success.
I myself follow the price of the token and must say they show good dynamics regardless of the market situation and this is really cool.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:36:25 AM

This is a great and very interesting project. Hopefully as soon as possible the developers immediately implement the project in a short time.
I am very supportive of this project, I am sure this project will be a big success.
I myself follow the price of the token and must say they show good dynamics regardless of the market situation and this is really cool.
and the fact that developers offer before March 1 mining without a commission is a very good motivation for me. I am thinking of starting today.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:39:04 AM

I am also wondering if it would even be profitable as solar setups take years just to get your money back on the equipment.
In fact, we do not need to think about it. We have tariffs for 1 kilowatt of electricity. And the price is very attractive to all of us. Or you can consider the project as a trader.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:52:47 AM

In fact, we do not need to think about it. We have tariffs for 1 kilowatt of electricity. And the price is very attractive to all of us. Or you can consider the project as a trader.
Yes, judging by the growth of this coin, we will soon see X2 and I think it will be possible to just trade on the exchange and it will be very profitable.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:16:04 AM

Yes, judging by the growth of this coin, we will soon see X2 and I think it will be possible to just trade on the exchange and it will be very profitable.
I'm going to keep tokens for over a year. I think this is a very good long-term project. I will follow the development. But I have already allocated a small budget for the purchase.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:27:05 AM

I'm going to keep tokens for over a year. I think this is a very good long-term project. I will follow the development. But I have already allocated a small budget for the purchase.
For this you need to be sure that the team implements this project. I think we need to look at how the demo version will work and on the volume of trades on exchanges.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:49:12 AM

For this you need to be sure that the team implements this project. I think we need to look at how the demo version will work and on the volume of trades on exchanges.
After listings on other exchanges, the price will quickly go up as the token’s popularity will quickly go up. And with the development of the project demand will only grow.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:51:34 AM

After listings on other exchanges, the price will quickly go up as the token’s popularity will quickly go up. And with the development of the project demand will only grow.
Now the team is showing itself well, I hope this will continue. But for the time being I am not ready to invest a large amount because it means great risks.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:00:23 AM

Now the team is showing itself well, I hope this will continue. But for the time being I am not ready to invest a large amount because it means great risks.
Early investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. I think everybody has to make a decision for himself. I personally will allocate a small budget for the purchase of tokens.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:23:24 AM

How many tokens did the team get? And how will the team earn after a full launch? I wonder how profitable this project is from an economic point of view.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:25:32 AM

How many tokens did the team get? And how will the team earn after a full launch? I wonder how profitable this project is from an economic point of view.
But there is still a problem in that the mining is not protected from falling coins. It may be absolutely not profitable. But if the course starts to grow, it will be just a huge profit.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:31:58 AM

Early investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. I think everybody has to make a decision for himself. I personally will allocate a small budget for the purchase of tokens.
We all know that there are no undue risk in the crypto. It's just that we ourselves can assess the level of risk that will be on the face, that's why we have to really understand and be familiar with what we are going to invest. Maybe to early I will not invest in large numbers.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:40:03 AM

The developers said they would buy 3,000 devices. You can find out how many and what devices the team will buy? Or is this secret information?
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:48:29 AM

An interesting project and it is a pity that I did not have time to take part in the bounty program. But I'm going to try mining. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

An interesting project and it is a pity that I did not have time to take part in the bounty program. But I'm going to try mining. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Yes, developers are now offering mining without commission until March 1, and I think that this opportunity should be taken.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:31:18 AM

Yes, developers are now offering mining without commission until March 1, and I think that this opportunity should be taken.
Real power will be available in the demo version? Or is it just an opportunity to test the platform?
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:56:50 AM

Real power will be available in the demo version? Or is it just an opportunity to test the platform?
You can pay for the project services right now and start mining these currencies. I am personally going to do these in the near future.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:07:05 PM

You can pay for the project services right now and start mining these currencies. I am personally going to do these in the near future.
Perhaps I'll start with this. I think the token rate will grow very quickly. Especially after listing on exchanges. I think after the token is added to the popular stock exchange, then we can make X5 at least.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:47:02 PM

Perhaps I'll start with this. I think the token rate will grow very quickly. Especially after listing on exchanges. I think after the token is added to the popular stock exchange, then we can make X5 at least.
Judging by the dynamics of the project, I must say that this is possible. But much will depend on the team and on the activity of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: