Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:04:12 AM

As i know that Solar energe is not cost-effective for mining
since you need to invest most of your money on the solar panels
and the electric is not enough for big farms
I am also interested in this question. Perhaps the developers have any subsidies from the state or large discounts on solar panels.
I think it is better to check with the administration. I only know that the price for 1 kilowatt will be very cheap. But how developers are going to pay back the cost of solar panels, I do not know yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Georysimu

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:16:49 AM

Hello! The fact that the project is already on 3 exchanges is impressive. And also the fact that the token is added to coinmarketcap.
I think this is only the beginning of a large-scale project. Good luck with the development. Cool
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:05:09 AM

Hello! The fact that the project is already on 3 exchanges is impressive. And also the fact that the token is added to coinmarketcap.
I think this is only the beginning of a large-scale project. Good luck with the development. Cool
Yes, now the project looks just fine. It is always nice when a project is a working prototype and a real business. This will ensure stable and constant growth of the token.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:15:25 AM

Yes, now the project looks just fine. It is always nice when a project is a working prototype and a real business. This will ensure stable and constant growth of the token.
as I understand, they are now offering very favorable conditions. It will be necessary to start mining right now and then it can be as profitable as possible.
cabbage55 (OP)

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:19:23 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 11:59:14 AM by cabbage55

We have an agreement with an energy marketer so everything we produce, we inject it into the general network and then the marketer uses it, the autonomous facilities have a cogeneration system of natural gas LPG with which during the day gives light and at night consumes Natural Gas, therefore the energy cost comes to 0.0139 cents
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:13:17 PM

We have an agreement with an energy marketer so everything we produce, we inject it into the general network and then the marketer uses it, the autonomous facilities have a cogeneration system of natural gas LPG with which during the day gives light and at night consumes Natural Gas, therefore the energy cost comes to 0.0139 cents
Pretty interesting. With such a price for electricity mining will be very profitable. I just want to register now.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:21:25 PM

Pretty interesting. With such a price for electricity mining will be very profitable. I just want to register now.
Of course you can try. Because it is impossible to organize this at home. Especially for such a cost.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:33:24 PM

Of course you can try. Because it is impossible to organize this at home. Especially for such a cost.
How many tokens do I need to buy in order to start working on the platform? I just would like to test how it will work in real conditions.
Arabictranslators

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:34:14 PM

Very interesting project and have the potential is well. let me look for more news!!
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:53:56 PM

Very interesting project and have the potential is well. let me look for more news!!
Yes, I also liked it. And the price of the token began to grow rapidly and therefore it would be necessary to make a purchase decision quickly. So you can earn the most.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:26:12 PM

Yes, I also liked it. And the price of the token began to grow rapidly and therefore it would be necessary to make a purchase decision quickly. So you can earn the most.
The guys promised to open registration for the whole world. I think this is due to the increase in prices. The demand for tokens is growing constantly.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:29:44 PM

The guys promised to open registration for the whole world. I think this is due to the increase in prices. The demand for tokens is growing constantly.
Yes, mining is already available and it attracts investors from around the world. I think it is worth buying tokens while there is such an opportunity.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:49:50 PM

Yes, mining is already available and it attracts investors from around the world. I think it is worth buying tokens while there is such an opportunity.
I think it will be possible to earn as a trader at short distances. especially considering that the tokens on the exchange now. You can make an analysis of information and make good money on it.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:51:21 PM

I am also interested in this question. Perhaps the developers have any subsidies from the state or large discounts on solar panels.
I think it is better to check with the administration. I only know that the price for 1 kilowatt will be very cheap. But how developers are going to pay back the cost of solar panels, I do not know yet.

maybe, over time the price will change, and it affects the performance of the team
snos-boss

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:52:11 PM

I think it will be possible to earn as a trader at short distances. especially considering that the tokens on the exchange now. You can make an analysis of information and make good money on it.
Yes now a lot of interesting events are planned. I will follow the news. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens now.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:54:40 PM

maybe, over time the price will change, and it affects the performance of the team
the price is actually starting to change now. I think that if you believe in the success of the project, it is better to buy tokens in the near future.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:57:45 PM

the price is actually starting to change now. I think that if you believe in the success of the project, it is better to buy tokens in the near future.
Yes, after the launch of the project, the price may increase tenfold. But it is not exactly. The market is not stable now. So all the same will need a market reversal.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:34:49 AM

Hey. Tell me, how did the sales rounds go? The project has collected the required amount or sales rounds were not held at all? It will be the most interesting. But I'm going to buy tokens on exchanges right now.
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:47:52 AM

This is a great and very interesting project. Hopefully as soon as possible the developers immediately implement the project in a short time.
I am very supportive of this project, I am sure this project will be a big success.
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:50:17 AM

I am also wondering if it would even be profitable as solar setups take years just to get your money back on the equipment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: