Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:23:55 PM

What is the main difference between the project and cloud mining? Whether users of the platform will get any guarantees that they will not be.
This is a real mine. The project has real contracts with companies concluded for 15 years and real equipment. I think this is a very big difference.
Yes, this is a real business project. But how profitable it will be in the long run will be difficult for me to judge.
But they are going to increase power by 5 times in the short term. So I think the developers believe in the profitability of mining.
Let's see how this will work in practice. I already bought 100 tokens and I think I can start mining right today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:27:08 PM

What is the main difference between the project and cloud mining? Whether users of the platform will get any guarantees that they will not be.
This is a real mine. The project has real contracts with companies concluded for 15 years and real equipment. I think this is a very big difference.
Yes, this is a real business project. But how profitable it will be in the long run will be difficult for me to judge.
But they are going to increase power by 5 times in the short term. So I think the developers believe in the profitability of mining.
Let's see how this will work in practice. I already bought 100 tokens and I think I can start mining right today.
The platform interface looks pretty nice and comfortable. I think to start mining there will be no problems.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:53:50 PM

Great project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform, but I still decided to wait for the project to start.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:57:34 PM

Great project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform, but I still decided to wait for the project to start.
Do you already know when this project will start? I just wanted to know when I can earn on my tokens.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:07:03 PM

I think this mining will be in great demand and the price of the token will quickly go up as the income will motivate users to be part of the platform on a constant basis.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:09:30 PM

I think this mining will be in great demand and the price of the token will quickly go up as the income will motivate users to be part of the platform on a constant basis.
Someone already had the opportunity to withdraw income from the platform? I just would like to understand when I can get the income from mining.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:29:00 PM

Someone already had the opportunity to withdraw income from the platform? I just would like to understand when I can get the income from mining.
Developers are now offering mining without commissions. But the income will be available only after March 1. It will be accumulated on the platform until full launch.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:34:05 PM

Developers are now offering mining without commissions. But the income will be available only after March 1. It will be accumulated on the platform until full launch.
And what is the reason? Any technical details or is it something else? Just wait pretty long to get the first income.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:23:38 AM

And what is the reason? Any technical details or is it something else? Just wait pretty long to get the first income.
I think it is all the same connected that the platform works in demo mode. That is why mining now works without any commissions.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:33:00 AM

I think it is all the same connected that the platform works in demo mode. That is why mining now works without any commissions.
Nevertheless, mining does not seem to me so profitable in our time, and therefore I would like to understand where the company plans to take money to scale its project.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:50:38 AM

Nevertheless, mining does not seem to me so profitable in our time, and therefore I would like to understand where the company plans to take money to scale its project.

Well, the contracts have already been signed and, as I understand it, the project will be expanded regardless of the activity of investors. I think this is a serious business.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:42:06 AM

are there video reviews. I do not understand the plant is already built at the moment or not? I would like to see it all with my own eyes.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:52:20 AM

are there video reviews. I do not understand the plant is already built at the moment or not? I would like to see it all with my own eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSYfEXjbG8
video from the official site. I have not seen any other reports yet. But in fact, and before the start of the project is still about 2 months.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:36:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSYfEXjbG8
video from the official site. I have not seen any other reports yet. But in fact, and before the start of the project is still about 2 months.
Let's see how it will work. I decided to wait for the start of this project. And after that it will be possible to draw any conclusions.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:19:24 AM

In fact, I don’t know how profitable mining will be after March 1. But probably the developers know more than we once rely on the work of the project in the long term.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:12:23 AM

In fact, I don’t know how profitable mining will be after March 1. But probably the developers know more than we once rely on the work of the project in the long term.
I think after the market reversal, the price of mining will be even more profitable. Because it is very beneficial to support the project right now. I think it can be profitable.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:42:10 AM

I think after the market reversal, the price of mining will be even more profitable. Because it is very beneficial to support the project right now. I think it can be profitable.
it's hard to talk about it now. The market is too unstable and it seems to me that developers take a big risk if they are truly ready to deal with the topic of mining.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:23:23 PM

What personal data will I need to provide for registration on the platform? And will there be any discount if I buy a tariff plan for a year?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:24:47 PM

What personal data will I need to provide for registration on the platform? And will there be any discount if I buy a tariff plan for a year?
I don’t know anything about it but you need about 100 tokens in order to start mining. This is essentially all I know at the moment.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:27:14 PM

Are you already negotiating with any exchanges about listing? I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: