Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:15:13 PM

Hey. Can I choose a mining algorithm and a coin? Or it will be unavailable soon. Just wanted to understand the functionality of the demo version.
I do not know how it will be available in the demo version. But after launch it will definitely be available. because the developers have bought different devices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:36:26 PM

Hey. Can I choose a mining algorithm and a coin? Or it will be unavailable soon. Just wanted to understand the functionality of the demo version.
I do not know how it will be available in the demo version. But after launch it will definitely be available. because the developers have bought different devices.
Now I will go through the registration and check how it will all work. Judging by the technical data it should be very profitable. I will continue to test the platform.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:44:22 PM

Now I will go through the registration and check how it will all work. Judging by the technical data it should be very profitable. I will continue to test the platform.
Yes, well that the demo version is available now. Not many projects have this. According to this project is worthy of attention this year.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:25:50 PM

Yes, well that the demo version is available now. Not many projects have this. According to this project is worthy of attention this year.
Yes, now there are very few worthwhile projects. I think the team has done a lot and we will wait for the launch soon. After that, the price should fly to the moon.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:29:04 PM

Yes, now there are very few worthwhile projects. I think the team has done a lot and we will wait for the launch soon. After that, the price should fly to the moon.
I would not be so sure, but since the mining market is not stable nowadays. The price of the bitcoin must grow and the success of the project will also depend on it.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

I would not be so sure, but since the mining market is not stable nowadays. The price of the bitcoin must grow and the success of the project will also depend on it.
to some extent you are right. But even now it is very profitable and the project has a lot of advantage over traditional mining. I hope the team will fulfill all that it promises and the project will quickly be able to scale.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:38:48 PM

Hey. Can I see video reports from the mine. I just would like to receive more information about the project before buying tokens.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:07:33 AM

Developers in the official website said that this can be done only after the launch of the network. And it will take place on March 1. But mining is available now.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:59:10 AM

Developers in the official website said that this can be done only after the launch of the network. And it will take place on March 1. But mining is available now.
Yes, I heard that before March 1, developers offer us mining without any commissions. I think this should attract users as well as interest me.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:59:49 AM

Yes, I heard that before March 1, developers offer us mining without any commissions. I think this should attract users as well as interest me.
will need to try. I think it will be enough for 1 day to understand how profitable it is. After the tests, I will tell my opinion.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:27:59 AM

will need to try. I think it will be enough for 1 day to understand how profitable it is. After the tests, I will tell my opinion.
Well, you can do it right now. In my opinion this is one of the best projects for passive income. So many investors should be interested in supporting this project.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:50:57 AM

How much money have you managed to collect during the sales rounds? Was that enough to build a mine? How active were these investors?
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:02:16 AM

In the meantime the market is declining, hopefully investors will not leave this project.
I just want to ask why is the Spanish country that you use to build your factory? Are there no other countries?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:21:46 AM

In the meantime the market is declining, hopefully investors will not leave this project.
I just want to ask why is the Spanish country that you use to build your factory? Are there no other countries?
I think this will somehow be connected with solar activity. Spain is a very sunny country and it will ensure maximum performance of solar cells.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:16:36 AM

I think this will somehow be connected with solar activity. Spain is a very sunny country and it will ensure maximum performance of solar cells.
Perhaps this is some logic. Let's see how this project will work after the official launch. Mining in our time is a very risky topic.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:17:57 AM

Perhaps this is some logic. Let's see how this project will work after the official launch. Mining in our time is a very risky topic.
But at the same time it can be very profitable. I personally see this as a perspective. So ready to buy some tokens for yourself. In addition, they have a good growth prospect.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:41:42 AM

But at the same time it can be very profitable. I personally see this as a perspective. So ready to buy some tokens for yourself. In addition, they have a good growth prospect.
Well, here everyone decides for himself. the project has a growth perspective, but if such a trend continues on the market, then it will have to hold tokens for a very long time.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:22:58 PM

Well, here everyone decides for himself. the project has a growth perspective, but if such a trend continues on the market, then it will have to hold tokens for a very long time.
I think that after launching the platform, the price of the token will quickly go up and for this you need to buy some tokens in the near future. Namely now the price is favorable for purchase.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:25:53 PM

I think that after launching the platform, the price of the token will quickly go up and for this you need to buy some tokens in the near future. Namely now the price is favorable for purchase.
the market went down very quickly. Now you need to wait and find the entry point in order to buy tokens as profitable as possible.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:51:50 PM

the market went down very quickly. Now you need to wait and find the entry point in order to buy tokens as profitable as possible.
Yes, now you need to be careful about buying tokens. I will follow the price dynamics in the market. I think it will be possible to test mining, but in fact I am not ready to buy tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: