Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8510 times)
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:38:35 AM

Is the project planned for development? Will you increase the amount of equipment and power of solar panels?
I read that soon the amount of equipment will be increased 5 times. I think this is the pace of development and in the near future it will affect the price of the token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yazarion

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:45:30 AM

Great project. I think the price will go up quickly. Since they have solid partners in Spain and China. It impresses me. I am thinking of buying some tokens. In fact, it looks like a good entry point.
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:51:15 AM

Great project. I think the price will go up quickly. Since they have solid partners in Spain and China. It impresses me. I am thinking of buying some tokens. In fact, it looks like a good entry point.
Maybe you're right . I hope the price will not go even lower because I'm going to buy some tokens for myself.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:00:40 PM

Maybe you're right . I hope the price will not go even lower because I'm going to buy some tokens for myself.
There are about 2 months left to launch the project. This is the time during which developers should eliminate errors as much as possible and users should appreciate the benefits. After that we should see the growth of the project.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:02:13 PM

There are about 2 months left to launch the project. This is the time during which developers should eliminate errors as much as possible and users should appreciate the benefits. After that we should see the growth of the project.
I hope it will be so especially since at the end of February the Securities Commission must decide on Bitcoin.
Permonnele

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:29:23 AM

I hope it will be so especially since at the end of February the Securities Commission must decide on Bitcoin.

Well, we will wait for this decision. I think that at the moment it will be possible to make very good money on this. Because now I see a very good entry point.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:58:23 AM

Hey. What can you say about the growth of the token. What will the team do for this and what price is planned in a year?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:13:54 AM

Hey. What can you say about the growth of the token. What will the team do for this and what price is planned in a year?
I think no one will give you the answer to this question. It will depend on many factors and on the market as a whole. For example, no one knows what the price of Bitcoin will be in a year.
Niyandag

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:43:32 AM

I think no one will give you the answer to this question. It will depend on many factors and on the market as a whole. For example, no one knows what the price of Bitcoin will be in a year.
There is likely all the easier. If you believe in the project then buy these tokens. I myself adhere to this opinion and should be the start of the project.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:26:53 AM

What can you get a discount if you buy capacity for a year? if there is such an opportunity? I would like to understand how you can make mining as profitable as possible.
Nianneyanahoni

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:43:56 AM

What can you get a discount if you buy capacity for a year? if there is such an opportunity? I would like to understand how you can make mining as profitable as possible.
The price is still very favorable due to the solar panels. I think home mining cannot brag like that. therefore, the platform will have many users.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:12:28 AM

The price is still very favorable due to the solar panels. I think home mining cannot brag like that. therefore, the platform will have many users.
I hope it will be so. I think the price can quickly go up after launching the platform. But while it is difficult to talk about something for sure.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:53:50 AM

I hope it will be so. I think the price can quickly go up after launching the platform. But while it is difficult to talk about something for sure.

I think that I still wait for the launch of the platform. Because now it is not very clear to me what will happen to the price of the token.
Monanaredenn

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

I think that I still wait for the launch of the platform. Because now it is not very clear to me what will happen to the price of the token.
in theory, this is a profitable time to buy because now the price is lower than the price of the main sales round.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:19:20 AM

in theory, this is a profitable time to buy because now the price is lower than the price of the main sales round.
you can average and buy even more tokens and it will be the most profitable in the future.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:33:57 AM

Solar panels are very expensive and how are you going to ensure that they return their value? Just mining will be profitable but you need to return the cost of the batteries.
Lkelijkerre

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:51:56 AM

Solar panels are very expensive and how are you going to ensure that they return their value? Just mining will be profitable but you need to return the cost of the batteries.
I think thanks to agreements with Chinese developers of solar panels, the project should have special conditions for the supply of panels.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:56:22 PM

I think thanks to agreements with Chinese developers of solar panels, the project should have special conditions for the supply of panels.
Well, as an investor, the main thing for me is to have an opportunity to make money on it. This is essentially all you need now.
Kennolant

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:23:06 PM

Hey. Where the project is registered as a legal entity and what licenses and patents it has for this activity.
Kellauluz

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:28:02 PM

Hey. Where the project is registered as a legal entity and what licenses and patents it has for this activity.
since the whole business is in Spain, the project must have a Spanish registration. But you can ask about it in the official chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: