Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368013 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:02:10 PM

Clowns expect me

The only clown is you. Coder with zero abilities to make business.

He is a developer, not a CEO or a PR rep. He made the coin, it is up to other people to make a "business" around it. You are the clown. You want him to tell you when the price will rise while you simultaneously hurt the image of the coin by complaining and spreading FUD. Go look at the BC thread, go look at how much rat4 contributed to the "business" side of that coin (none, he is the coder- he codes). Go look at just about any damn coin's thread- the code devs are not the ones responsible for PR, marketing, etc.
chris20131111

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:05:22 PM

Guy who loss 100k in crypto is calling someone else a clown,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
thekidcoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:08:56 PM

That's why I don't tell people to buy/invest.  There is no good reason this coin is down other that jealousy, news crypto outlets ignoring us, payment processors ignoring us, merchants ignoring us.

Why?  ask yourself that. so called, cough, cough traders (I use that term loosely) don't care.  The community is for all intents a joke.  There's only a few people working hard to make this coin a success.

If you lost money only thing I can say is cut your losses or hold - there is far more upside potential I think.

Kidcoin nailed it as always. There is no community here. I am following the coin since the day it got on bter and all I see on this thread is people whining about the price. A lot of people sold off during the 2k+ peak and moved on.

I have great respect for thekidcoin, but I also need to say that the GFYM approach is not really helping build a community. It all starts and ends with the developer. If you don't want to be the face of this coin and lead then all this coin will ever be is a 300-600k marketcap curiosity until somebody capable to build a community takes over. It's all about the fucking marketing. You have a great product but if you don't market it the right way, then nobody will know about it. Try thinking as a business person and not just as a developer. This "me against the world" attitude is not helping anybody.

I understand that you have put an extreme amount of effort and time in this project and that it is very frustrating seeing one shit coin after the other get the spot-light. Stay calm and be persistent, keep doing what you do best, add new features to the coin, be a leader for the people who invest in your coin and perhaps one day we can buy the Chicago Bulls with FLT Wink

LOL you are correct - here's the deal.  I'm no community leader, someone else needs to run this stuff.  I am a Dev, a thinker, a breaker, a guitarist, a gambler, a trader, an engineer, an artist, etc.  One thing that I'm not is a PR guy.  I have no clue what I'm doing and its evident.  I am really done with the negativity here and elsewhere and will only respond to serious questions.

You can catch me on Twitter @thekidcoin or Fluttercoin talk.  PM me here or leave questions here.

As far as updates - I mean FLT is working, PoT v2.0 is working - the only thing down the pipe is possible PoS/PoT integration and PoS adjustments possibly.  There are other community updates regarding the web/android wallets, multipool, etc, but since i am not working on these things directly, I can't speak to them.

I want the Blackhawks or the Sox not the Bulls LOL

PS: to anyone saying I am dumping my coins, I have every coin I've ever mined.  My address is listed in the top accounts someplace.  

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
HHector

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:15:42 PM

Nobody need pot pos etc. all here is about gambling. Invest and run with profit or lose. Nothing more. forum, trollbox, news are instruments for manipulations with your minds.

Good point!!!
CryptoMouse

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:17:54 PM

Only bla bla around it. Coin falling and falling. Remember my words - nothing will change during months coz owner is lol. Hold it and lose profits with others coins. Bye.
stormia

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:19:28 PM

Nobody need pot pos etc. all here is about gambling. Invest and run with profit or lose. Nothing more. forum, trollbox, news are instruments for manipulations with your minds.

Good point!!!

Hec why do you keep coming back here? This is like the only thread you seem post on, it is always negative, and it would appear that you are not involved in FLT so why do you keep posting here? You come across as a shill for another coin.
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:19:30 PM

Clowns expect me

Here's a tip for you kid:  Stick to video games and don't trade.  I've lost and made more money in a day that you'll likely see in a lifetime.  If you are emotional over it, it will get the best of you.  Trust me on that fact.

I'm no coder and I'm no business person either.  I'm a visionary.

thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:20:25 PM

So long BCT.

CryptoMouse

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

Clowns expect me

Here's a tip for you kid:  Stick to video games and don't trade.  I've lost and made more money in a day that you'll likely see in a lifetime.  If you are emotional over it, it will get the best of you.  Trust me on that fact.

I'm no coder and I'm no business person either.  I'm a visionary.

Bla bla. You can something? Proof it! People, you all see owner is real kid.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:29:25 PM

Kidcoins given up obviously. Lost all respect him for that last post, how old are you? 22?. It's up to him and his team to build the community and push the coins acceptance not the public. Maybe just expected everyone to carry it with the work provided like some other popular coins like Doge.

I've never actually seen a serious post from you kidcoin, it's always "lols and rofls", calling names and other unprofessional post upon post. You think why is the community not taking the coin serious...

I messaged you offering some extremely valuable help and coverage for the summer on a leap of faith granted, in exchange for letting me know if you know if it'll go sub200, if you have any 'plan' being an experienced trader as you've said. Definitely not losing money though are you.

All I see on mintpal is somebody systematically cashing out and making as much money from his bag as possible. Here's my finger, pointing directly at you kiddocono. I'm out before I take a loss.

- Delete this and I'm happy to advertise my suspicions more widely.

It might have been an oversight, but note that this thread is not self-moderated, which is one of the things that usually signifies much more legitimacy than otherwise. 

FYI self-moderated threads (where the OP can delete posts they don't like) = major flashing red sign that says "stay away."  The fact that this thread is not one of these is a good sign in general.
stormia

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:34:52 PM

Kidcoins given up obviously. Lost all respect him for that last post, how old are you? 22?. It's up to him and his team to build the community and push the coins acceptance not the public. Maybe just expected everyone to carry it with the work provided like some other popular coins like Doge.

I've never actually seen a serious post from you kidcoin, it's always "lols and rofls", calling names and other unprofessional post upon post. You think why is the community not taking the coin serious...

I messaged you offering some extremely valuable help and coverage for the summer on a leap of faith granted, in exchange for letting me know if you know if it'll go sub200, if you have any 'plan' being an experienced trader as you've said. Definitely not losing money though are you.

All I see on mintpal is somebody systematically cashing out and making as much money from his bag as possible. Here's my finger, pointing directly at you kiddocono. I'm out before I take a loss.

- Delete this and I'm happy to advertise my suspicions more widely.

It might have been an oversight, but note that this thread is not self-moderated, which is one of the things that usually signifies much more legitimacy than otherwise. 

FYI self-moderated threads (where the OP can delete posts they don't like) = major flashing red sign that says "stay away."  The fact that this thread is not one of these is a good sign in general.

True that. Unfortunately it means we will have to simply coexist with disgruntled and impatient investors and trolls. This is off-topic but I think it is just hilariously ironic how the Libertycoin thread (the coin that prides itself on "Liberty- the quality individuals have to control their own actions") is moderated..
fluttercoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:18:20 PM

Where were you when the founders were asking you to vote on Coinpayments?

Only 10 votes have been sent to date and that includes the developers. That is our chance to make it big and you guys completely ignore it. Why?

You know what? If your hand is this weak and you dumped to take losses, then good reddens, we didn't need your whinny/useless ass anyways.

Do you have ideas, suggestions and thoughts to make this coin known? Share them and get involved. I don't understand why entitled idiots think that the community stops at the creator. With all this criticism, I see that some of you were expecting to be spoon fed.

To those still holding, keep on holding. thekidcoin might not be a good spokesperson for the coin but he admits it and honesty is what a good coin is about.

I'm not a spokesperson for the coin, nor do I have an affiliation to it (just found this nickname available). Don't give up, this coin has everything great going for it. I'm just hoping that thekidcoin makes some of the changes some investors/miners/holders have been asking for since the coin's inception. Can't make everyone happy, but maybe those changes can get some eyes turning towards us.

The worst part I've noticed in the last 24 hours is how angry people in here keep venting but ain't doing shit. If you don't do anything to help the coin then you deserve to take losses.
CryptoMouse

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:33:57 PM

Where were you when the founders were asking you to vote on Coinpayments?

Only 10 votes have been sent to date and that includes the developers. That is our chance to make it big and you guys completely ignore it. Why?

You know what? If your hand is this weak and you dumped to take losses, then good reddens, we didn't need your whinny/useless ass anyways.

Do you have ideas, suggestions and thoughts to make this coin known? Share them and get involved. I don't understand why entitled idiots think that the community stops at the creator. With all this criticism, I see that some of you were expecting to be spoon fed.

To those still holding, keep on holding. thekidcoin might not be a good spokesperson for the coin but he admits it and honesty is what a good coin is about.

I'm not a spokesperson for the coin, nor do I have an affiliation to it (just found this nickname available). Don't give up, this coin has everything great going for it. I'm just hoping that thekidcoin makes some of the changes some investors/miners/holders have been asking for since the coin's inception. Can't make everyone happy, but maybe those changes can get some eyes turning towards us.

The worst part I've noticed in the last 24 hours is how angry people in here keep venting but ain't doing shit. If you don't do anything to help the coin then you deserve to take losses.

Bla bla again. Nobody need your poem.
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:39:59 PM

So long BCT.

Just create a moderated thread, ban or ignore trolls.  Roll Eyes
CryptoMouse

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

So long BCT.

Just create a moderated thread, ban or ignore trolls.  Roll Eyes

To delete bad comments? Go!))

He can't ignore coz he is a kid and absolutely unserious) that is the reason why his coin failed.
some1ell

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:44:50 PM

Agran is down? Where can I check flutter coin wallet balance, coins sent and coins received (online)?
fluttercoin

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:46:29 PM

Bla bla again. Nobody need your poem.

After watching you cry (blabla is how he cries, for those who are unaware) I truly feel sorry for you. You're so desperate that you're hanging in here, trying to be relevant in your own little self-pitying world.

May I ask: Why are you still hanging in here to troll people? If you still believe in this coin, why aren't you finding ways to make it better rather than making nonconstructive criticism?

Have you voted on Coinpayments?

Did you bring any ideas to the table?

As a community, we will have to find better ways to brainstorm and share ideas. While we all know you're sad CryptoMouse, crying about it won't fix anything. Man up (no offense to the ladies here) and find a solution. If you've invested in this coin, you must have seen some future potential. It's not over yet!
CryptoMouse

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:50:53 PM

After watching you cry (blabla is how he cries, for those who are unaware) I truly feel sorry for you. You're so desperate that you're hanging in here, trying to be relevant in your own little self-pitying world.

May I ask: Why are you still hanging in here to troll people? If you still believe in this coin, why aren't you finding ways to make it better rather than making nonconstructive criticism?

As a community, we will have to find better ways to brainstorm and share ideas. While wee all know you're sad CryptoMouse, crying about it won't fix anything. Man up (no offense to the ladies here) and find a solution. If you've invested in this coin, you must have seen its potential. It's not over yet!

And what? Coin down down ....
some1ell

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:55:57 PM

As a community, we will have to find better ways to brainstorm and share ideas. While wee all know you're sad CryptoMouse, crying about it won't fix anything. Man up (no offense to the ladies here) and find a solution. If you've invested in this coin, you must have seen its potential. It's not over yet!

So what? I still believe in this coin..Every coin has ups and downs...so if you think that this coin is death because of his "down" at the moment, just go somewhere else and talk bullshit there. There are still many people who believe in this coin so if you are not one of them, we don't need you here...
fluttercoin

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:02:46 PM

What are you trying to achieve by being "Captain Obvious Asshole"?

If you don't know what I'm trying to tell you now, here's a better description of yourself:

Quote from: CryptoMouse
"Hey guys, this coin is making me lose money so I'll spew shit on the forums, not help the situation at all and cry, whine, make a fool of myself, insult the creator and act like a bitch..."
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: