Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
Stedy

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:56:59 AM

And we really don't need this fluttertalk website, this is much better forum.

you might be right

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

How much is needed to keep the fluttercointalk online?.Hosting is as far as I know 3/4 $ a month cause it's not have much traffic.Dev team does not have 4$ to keep it online?I don't get it.I'll donate whatever I can if they come forward and say how much is needed to keep it online.

edit: thekidcoin doesn't respond, the fork situation, and now this?

15 million...

The great dev "thekidcoin" says he have 15 million flutter, thats about 39btc current price (260) or over $23.000 and he can't donate $4 to keep this site alive, how is he going to keep this coin alive? Some times you have to give a little to gain a little.
If you look at about ten to twenty last post from him its all about dissing "little" people here, not promoting the coin, its sad.

p.s. I still believe in Flutter, its long way from dying. To many have invested to let that happen.
But if the dev can't handle the coin he needs to find someone who can.

We will wait for kidcoin news before to judge him. 

And a coin is not limited to 1 person.  At the moment, a solid pack of motivated persons are gathering to bring FLT to the next level.  We do hope to get TheKidCoin with us - he is a skilled and visionary dev, but if for any reason he is not still avalaible for this project, we will move on.

Meanwhile, I will continue to reach "manpower" for what we have in sight.  Any interested FLT enthousiast should reach us via FlutterCoinTalk (once we reopen it obv!).  We have very powerful plans for this coin - both on the dev+marketting side !  But we won't "pre-hype" anything, but my advise would be : "Buy as much FLT as possible at this price!".

We have a meetting June 26th - Ofeefee just confirmed me in PM he would like to attend (thanks).  If others want to join, just let me know.  It will be a skype or IRC meeting, OPEN to all.

soltantgris

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:40:26 AM

Oh and the FlutterCoinTalk forum is a nice tool to discuss without all those trolls !  The tone is enthousiast - right to the point - and efficient.  And to be honest, here is a BITCOIN forum.  Our target is to have Fluttercoin reach mainstream application - with Proof-of-Transaction it is much possible - not to be in Bitcoin's shadow Smiley

C'mon gang, let's rock it !

PS: Do you know a realy pretty young women with pink-purple hair ? 
coinlighter

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

How much is needed to keep the fluttercointalk online?.Hosting is as far as I know 3/4 $ a month cause it's not have much traffic.Dev team does not have 4$ to keep it online?I don't get it.I'll donate whatever I can if they come forward and say how much is needed to keep it online.

edit: thekidcoin doesn't respond, the fork situation, and now this?

15 million...

The great dev "thekidcoin" says he have 15 million flutter, thats about 39btc current price (260) or over $23.000 and he can't donate $4 to keep this site alive, how is he going to keep this coin alive? Some times you have to give a little to gain a little.
If you look at about ten to twenty last post from him its all about dissing "little" people here, not promoting the coin, its sad.

p.s. I still believe in Flutter, its long way from dying. To many have invested to let that happen.
But if the dev can't handle the coin he needs to find someone who can.

We will wait for kidcoin news before to judge him. 

And a coin is not limited to 1 person.  At the moment, a solid pack of motivated persons are gathering to bring FLT to the next level.  We do hope to get TheKidCoin with us - he is a skilled and visionary dev, but if for any reason he is not still avalaible for this project, we will move on.

Meanwhile, I will continue to reach "manpower" for what we have in sight.  Any interested FLT enthousiast should reach us via FlutterCoinTalk (once we reopen it obv!).  We have very powerful plans for this coin - both on the dev+marketting side !  But we won't "pre-hype" anything, but my advise would be : "Buy as much FLT as possible at this price!".

We have a meetting June 26th - Ofeefee just confirmed me in PM he would like to attend (thanks).  If others want to join, just let me know.  It will be a skype or IRC meeting, OPEN to all.

I agree with this, let's not jump to conclusions, besides it's summer and not everyone is sitting at the computer.Majority are on vacation I think.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:12:05 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 12:22:48 PM by JustBetweenUs

Even if kidcoin let us down, don't worry guys, there is a very motivated group behind FLT that won't let the coin and the innovative PoT die.

If anybody knows skilled devs looking for a job, PM me.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
chris20131111

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:10:46 PM

We need to give him some time. I seriously don't believe Thekidcoin is just going to abandon his creation all together after all the progress that has been made so far. PoT is his original idea and I know he isin't just going to give up on it after the work he has already put into it. It would be nice for him to come here and just let us know that the block explorer is indeed the correct chain we are all supposed to be on and any other updates he has. For him to just not respond at all is indeed strange but we don't know if he has had some kind of family emergency, really busy, on vacation, or anything really. I say we give him a week or two and by that time if he hasn't responded at all, then we can probably assume he isn't coming back. Or unless some new coin pops up that has PoT lol j/k.

I also think we should bring back the official fluttercoin forum b/c it will be a lot easier to find things when we want to get things going with the coin instead of trying to go back through multiple pages in this one thread.

And what is the meeting and where is it going to happen? June 26th is tomorrow so what time will it be? I live in Central time so if its during the day, I may not be able to make it since I have to work but if its after say 5:30pm central time, I could join in.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:31:01 PM

My wallet is 151 off explorer this morning.  Debug shows a pot transaction and then errors on accepting the next block.  Exact same issue I saw when this first started.

Most of the peers appease to be matching explorer.  I'm going to see if my wallet can reorganize itself or if I have to resync.  My test wallet is in sync.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
JustBetweenUs

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:32:08 PM

Can the owner of fluttercointalk please PM me.

chris20131111

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:33:39 PM

My wallet is 151 off explorer this morning.  Debug shows a pot transaction and then errors on accepting the next block.  Exact same issue I saw when this first started.

Most of the peers appease to be matching explorer.  I'm going to see if my wallet can reorganize itself or if I have to resync.  My test wallet is in sync.

My wallet is still in sync, currently on block, 88493

Edit,

Nevermind, right after I post this the mintpal withdrawl went through.
soltantgris

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:34:54 PM

Even if kidcoin let us down, don't worry guys, there is a very motivated group behind FLT that won't let the coin and the innovative PoT die.

If anybody knows skilled devs looking for a job, PM me.

Hope you're right.

This "thekidcoin" always looked suspicious to me.
His attitude gave him up really. He's probably been dumping his coin for last several days.
Laughing at us. Maybe we really are "little stupid people on angel dust" like he stated earlier.
I doubt he's coming back.

TheKidCoin created one of the best coin out there - and on an ethic - fair way.  He's probably not the best communicator out there - but even if he could not take charge anymore of FLT lead dev, we still could thanks him a lot for what he have done.  Hold on a little bit - we have a lot of options at the moment, things are moving pretty fast (faster then I though!) - the fork thing is almost handled - and much more coming soon.

Do you want to play a game with us ?  The target is to have FLT be the biggest 2014 success story in crypto world.  The players are now gathering - but still we need to be A LOT of soldiers to play the game on a large scale.  

Let's rock this up !
soltantgris

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:52:06 PM

For the meeting - it is 7pm eastern time - but I guess we will have to extend it a lot if we want to reach as many person as possible !

At the moment, we are creating a skype group to speed up any communication - and anyone realy motivated to help could PM me to join. 

For the meeting, I'll get back by the end of the day for the details.  I'm now talking with 3-4 big players and we try to figure out the best way to handle it.  I guess IRC would be an easy option (but I don't like IRC!).

coinlighter

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:54:03 PM

I just received the coins from mintpal that I sent 3 days ago. Smiley. I don't have sync problems anymore. I'm on the  88505 block same as official explorer.
JustBetweenUs

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:54:08 PM

We need to give him some time. I seriously don't believe Thekidcoin is just going to abandon his creation all together after all the progress that has been made so far. PoT is his original idea and I know he isin't just going to give up on it after the work he has already put into it. It would be nice for him to come here and just let us know that the block explorer is indeed the correct chain we are all supposed to be on and any other updates he has. For him to just not respond at all is indeed strange but we don't know if he has had some kind of family emergency, really busy, on vacation, or anything really. I say we give him a week or two and by that time if he hasn't responded at all, then we can probably assume he isn't coming back. Or unless some new coin pops up that has PoT lol j/k.

I also think we should bring back the official fluttercoin forum b/c it will be a lot easier to find things when we want to get things going with the coin instead of trying to go back through multiple pages in this one thread.

And what is the meeting and where is it going to happen? June 26th is tomorrow so what time will it be? I live in Central time so if its during the day, I may not be able to make it since I have to work but if its after say 5:30pm central time, I could join in.

Two weeks? have you looked at the price? 220 right now, and sales pressure is on.
Shall we predict the price after two weeks if the dev is still hiding?

If you feel like doing something positive for the coin instead of bashing on it constantly, you are welcome in our group.

coinlighter

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:00:01 PM

For the meeting - it is 7pm eastern time - but I guess we will have to extend it a lot if we want to reach as many person as possible !

At the moment, we are creating a skype group to speed up any communication - and anyone realy motivated to help could PM me to join. 

For the meeting, I'll get back by the end of the day for the details.  I'm now talking with 3-4 big players and we try to figure out the best way to handle it.  I guess IRC would be an easy option (but I don't like IRC!).

I'll join IRC
chris20131111

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:41:26 PM

Two weeks? have you looked at the price? 220 right now, and sales pressure is on.
Shall we predict the price after two weeks if the dev is still hiding?

For the hundredth time, we all know what the price is. Two weeks is plenty of time for him to respond or not. We can't just automatically take over the coin b/c we haven't heard anything in 5 days even though he has posted on twitter 2 days ago. The price could be 100 in two weeks, doesn't really matter as long as we have the people and community that will take it over when the time is right. It would be pretty dumb to take over the coin when all this anonymous work, twitter/facebook tipping, and marketing stuff Kid talked about is being worked on. Lets just say he does never come back, do we have devs here that can do all that anonymous stuff etc for this coin?
MobileWill

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:27:31 PM

I got a response from http://flt.bitember.com/

"Thanks for contacting us.

It seems we have most of the hashrate, so it would be unfair to our miners to just wipe out all the coins. What we recommend is to contact the blockexplorer admin and tell him to add the following nodes to the config file and re-download the blockchain

addnode=198.204.227.115"

I don't think that is going to work.

I am about to write them back and tell them that, that won't work and they are making things worse.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
coinlighter

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:56:32 PM

It seems we have most of the hashrate, so it would be unfair to our miners to just wipe out all the coins. What we recommend is to contact the blockexplorer admin and tell him to add the following nodes to the config file and re-download the blockchain

addnode=198.204.227.115"

I am about to write them back and tell them that, that won't work and they are making things worse.

How much coins is that they mined in that period.
MobileWill

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:59:20 PM

addnode=198.204.227.115"

A lot, they were down for awhile yesterday but they have like 37MH/s.

There is another pool that I think is also on that chain, actually most of the pools probably are.

But it is the shorter chain now.

coinlighter

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:00:33 PM

addnode=198.204.227.115"

A lot, they were down for awhile yesterday but they have like 37MH/s

A lot is like 100k coins?
MobileWill

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:01:12 PM

addnode=198.204.227.115"

A lot, they were down for awhile yesterday but they have like 37MH/s

A lot is like 100k coins?

Well I don't know. I can ask.

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: