Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 196781 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:54:29 AM

Ishan Kishan and Surya Kumar Yadav played huge part to MI winning the trophy multiple times and its good to see them playing for team India who has waited so long for this opportunity and news says that Rohit might be rested for the upcoming matches as well so they are going with KL Rahul even after two horrible performance but its okay because he is capable batsman in t20 format for sure who can convert the good start into big scores like Hitman in ODI.

I am against the idea of resting Rohit Sharma. I think he needs some match practise, especially in the T20 format. The last time he played a T20 match was more than 4 months ago, during the IPL 2020. Ishan Kishan has made his point during the last match and now it is up to Surya Kumar Yadav to showcase his skills. And regarding Rahul, he is like a regular in the Indian team and don't need to worry about the temporary dip in form. I am sure that he'll come back strongly in the upcoming IPL.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:13:47 AM

Ishan Kishan and Surya Kumar Yadav played huge part to MI winning the trophy multiple times and its good to see them playing for team India who has waited so long for this opportunity and news says that Rohit might be rested for the upcoming matches as well so they are going with KL Rahul even after two horrible performance but its okay because he is capable batsman in t20 format for sure who can convert the good start into big scores like Hitman in ODI.

I am against the idea of resting Rohit Sharma. I think he needs some match practise, especially in the T20 format. The last time he played a T20 match was more than 4 months ago, during the IPL 2020. Ishan Kishan has made his point during the last match and now it is up to Surya Kumar Yadav to showcase his skills. And regarding Rahul, he is like a regular in the Indian team and don't need to worry about the temporary dip in form. I am sure that he'll come back strongly in the upcoming IPL.
IPL is enough to give practice for anyone because the T20 worldcup is scheduled to happen in Oct so if the rest is indeed for him then its okay. Surya Kumar Yadav being remains uncapped for very long time even though he showed his best in the IPL so its time for the selectors to give him some chance and continue the winning streak against one of the international t20 teams like Eng.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:18:24 AM

Really hope India win todays T20. Really attractive odds made me make couple of parlays including them. One for the Maharaja of Bitcointalk tourney(2.44x) and a personal bet of 5.77x. It is the last game for both parlays. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I'd agree on that. If it was left to me, There is no chance that I rest one of the best batsmen in the squad. You shouldn't take chances against a quality opposition in England. Ahmedabad pitch might be slightly better for spin and Chahal and Sunder's spell will be crucial.

KL Rahul's form has dipped considerably..would you drop him and bring Rohit back into the lineup?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:43:10 AM

IPL is enough to give practice for anyone because the T20 worldcup is scheduled to happen in Oct so if the rest is indeed for him then its okay. Surya Kumar Yadav being remains uncapped for very long time even though he showed his best in the IPL so its time for the selectors to give him some chance and continue the winning streak against one of the international t20 teams like Eng.

Well.. in a sense, that is true. Nowadays performance in the IPL is the primary criteria for selection in to the national team (in all the three formats). The problem for the selectors is that there are too few slots, and too many contenders. So eventually they need to drop some players, even if they perform really well. But it will be really disappointing for these players (such as Kishan and Yadav), if they are not selected.

BTW, I have one crazy suggestion for the T20 World Cup. Why can't the ICC allow two teams from India? One the regular Indian side captained by Virat Kohli, and the second a India A team (captained by someone like KL Rahul?). I checked the teams that are participating in the T20 World Cup. There are teams such as Oman, which are entirely comprised of expats from India and Pakistan (without a single Omani citizen). So what is the point here? Rather than allowing these expat teams, the ICC can instead allow India to field one more team in the World Cup.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:05:43 AM

If Ishan kishan keep up with his form in next couple of games and 5-6 games of IPL then he could be potential candidate for opener along with KL Rahul and Mayank. Shubhman Gill has no chance, he's way too behind in T-20 format. Shikar need to bring his A game in IPL, considering he's not going to get any chance in current series.
~Edited out~

My question is, whether too much competition for a position in the team helps building a team or it will hurt them as they will find it difficult to perform as a team in the shorter format.
Its a double edge sword as far as fans and experts are concern because as long as team is winning no one cares but once team starts losing then every tom-dick-harry comes out and starts preaching about bad, biased selections.

For team management point of view, having a strong bench strength is positive and its good headache for them as far as selection process is concern. Most of the times it also helps players because they know that there are 3-4 guys are in line who can replace them anytime so player tries their best. Bench strength also comes very handy when players are injured, if management is able to find like-to-like replacement then its a big plus (one good example is Axar replacing injured Jadeja against Eng in the Test).

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:17:43 AM

I disagree. KL Rahul didn't perform in recent matches, but that doesn't mean that he should be benched. He is one of the most consistent players in the IPL from the last couple of years which is why he deserves to be a part of the World Cup squad.

KL Rahul was one of the most exciting batsmen during the IPL 2020. This time also, the World Cup squad will be declared after the IPL 2021, and I am sure that Rahul will be able to perform during that tournament. But there is a lot of competition now for the spot of the opener, especially since Ishan Kishan hit that amazing half-century on his debut yesterday. Kishan, Shaw, Rahul, Mayank, Shikhar, Shubman.etc are in competition for the same slot.
If Ishan kishan keep up with his form in next couple of games and 5-6 games of IPL then he could be potential candidate for opener along with KL Rahul and Mayank. Shubhman Gill has no chance, he's way too behind in T-20 format. Shikar need to bring his A game in IPL, considering he's not going to get any chance in current series.
However there is more chance of Rohit Sharma to get into the starting matches of the world cup. Maybe due to some performance lacking new players like Ishan kishan gets opportunity to start the innings. The selection committee of India is something different, because unexpected selections used to happen.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 10:28:50 AM

However there is more chance of Rohit Sharma to get into the starting matches of the world cup. Maybe due to some performance lacking new players like Ishan kishan gets opportunity to start the innings. The selection committee of India is something different, because unexpected selections used to happen.

Rohit Sharma is like a permanent member of the squad and he won't get dropped even if his form is not very good. And I don't expect him to bat in the middle-order. He is a batsmen who is most suited for the top order. Younger players such as Kishan, Gill and Surya haven't reached a stage where they could replace Rohit. If Rohit is selected along with two of these players, then he will open the batting along with one of them and the other will be pushed down the order.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:24:12 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2021, 01:43:30 PM by JSRAW

England won the toss and opt to ball first, let's see if Morgan & co repeat their 1st match performance one more time.

So KL got another chance (Was expecting something else but okay) and debutant Surya kumar yadav had to sit out because Rohit is back. He must be feeling bad but i'm sure he will get lot more chances in the future.

EDIT
Luls Bowled!! KL Rahul - Long walk of shame-

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:55:06 PM

So KL got another chance (Was expecting something else but okay) and debutant Surya kumar yadav had to sit out because Rohit is back. He must be feeling bad but i'm sure he will get lot more chances in the future.

EDIT
Surya Kumar Yadav will be giving his chance in the next match as KL Rahul is struggling and now collected a pair, one run in 3 innings when there are young talents waiting to get an opportunity. The team chasing has all the advantage and i am expecting England to win the game unless India is able to post above 180 runs.

Edit:

Rohit Sharma is back in the pavilion.

Ishan Kishan is gone.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 02:09:55 PM

Just switched on the TV, as I was taking dinner earlier. Once again, India seems to be in trouble when they are batting first. The plus point for India is that Virat Kohli is still there, along with Rishabh Pant. But it is going to be a tough task, with Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul and Ishan Kishan back in the pavilion. In particular, I was disappointed with the way in which Kishan got out. I had high expectations from him. 
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 02:14:30 PM

Surya Kumar Yadav will be giving his chance in the next match as KL Rahul is struggling and now collected a pair, one run in 3 innings when there are young talents waiting to get an opportunity. The team chasing has all the advantage and i am expecting England to win the game unless India is able to post above 180 runs.

Edit:

Ishan Kishan is gone.
Looks like India is going to lose the match by the look of things. Doesn't look like a very batsmen friendly track at the moment with the bounce but English bowlers are bowling really well and keeping it very disciplined.  Batting with run rate under 5 with 8 overs already done. Is this even a T20 game? or India just clutching by a straw trying to not embarrass themselves in front of the nation by getting all out under 100.
They should have listened to eaLity and taken out Rahul from the lineup. Surely he doesn't start in the next one. He isn't Sachin Tendulkar to be given chances over and over again even through a poor run of form.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 03:00:05 PM

Edit:

Ishan Kishan is gone.
Looks like India is going to lose the match by the look of things. Doesn't look like a very batsmen friendly track at the moment with the bounce but English bowlers are bowling really well and keeping it very disciplined.  Batting with run rate under 5 with 8 overs already done. Is this even a T20 game? or India just clutching by a straw trying to not embarrass themselves in front of the nation by getting all out under 100.
They should have listened to eaLity and taken out Rahul from the lineup. Surely he doesn't start in the next one. He isn't Sachin Tendulkar to be given chances over and over again even through a poor run of form.
IND managed to recover after the disastrous beginning and now 114 with the remaining 18 balls. Kohli back into the form which is a great thing and 150 is certainly possible from now which could be a great score to defend on a pitch like this. But IND bowling line up seems little weak than how it actually was, no Bumrah so Bhuvi needs to take some wickets with the new balls if they want to turns the innings to IND side.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 03:31:26 PM

EDIT

Edit:

Ishan Kishan is gone.
157 runs target.

Big responsibility on Pandya's shoulders, he's 5th bowler and Indian team don't have luxury of 6th bowler. Score is not big so if by any chance any bowler is having bad day then this strategy is going to bite back.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 04:17:58 PM

157 runs target.

Big responsibility on Pandya's shoulders, he's 5th bowler and Indian team don't have luxury of 6th bowler. Score is not big so if by any chance any bowler is having bad day then this strategy is going to bite back.

Advantage with England right now. They need another 79 runs from 11 overs, with 9 wickets in hand. If India wants to come back in to this game, then they need to take the wicket of Jos Buttler. Dawid Malan is also looking quite dangerous out there. Yuzvendra Chahal was the sole bowler to get a wicket (although he conceded a lot of runs) and it won't be a bad idea to give him a couple of overs now.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 04:18:13 PM

Jos Buttler took the game away from India and England has a long batting line up and as mentioned above from one of the users, the team chasing won the last two times and hence i placed a bet on England to win the match once i knew they were chasing and things are going in that direction as India was able to pick just one wicket and they must cruise to a victory in the match.
Iranus

Activity: 1834
Merit: 535

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 04:33:56 PM

EDIT

Edit:

Ishan Kishan is gone.
157 runs target.

England scored 102 runs in 12 overs by losing only 2 wickets. The match is completely in England's possession. England needs only 55 runs from 48 balls. Jos Buttler is playing just great. 63 runs off 37 balls, and still unbeaten. Apart from Virat Kohli, no Indian player has been able to perform well. The performance of Indian batsmen was very poor today.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 04:48:17 PM

England is going to win this match and that means that they will be ahead 2-1 in this series. Another 30 runs needed from 5 overs, with 8 wickets in hand. Spinners have got both the wickets till now. Dawid Malan fell to Washington Sundar, while Yuzvendra Chahal got the wicket of Jason Roy. And that is why I am surprised why the captain didn't bowled them out earlier. He recalled them only when the match was firmly in England's grasp. 
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 970

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 04:50:37 PM

156 against a powerful English side is way too low and I knew that England had a better chance at winning this one, but Buttler is making it look way too easy. He is playing like Kohli and will probably reach the 100 mark at this rate.

Smart move promoting him up the order. Bhuvi and Sundar bowled well while Chahal's form has gone down the drain. This match is pretty much done at this point.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:02:30 PM

England is going to win this match and that means that they will be ahead 2-1 in this series. Another 30 runs needed from 5 overs, with 8 wickets in hand. Spinners have got both the wickets till now. Dawid Malan fell to Washington Sundar, while Yuzvendra Chahal got the wicket of Jason Roy. And that is why I am surprised why the captain didn't bowled them out earlier. He recalled them only when the match was firmly in England's grasp. 

Good thing for team India is that Virat has found is form back and this will be an advantage for the next 2 matches to them. Also, any team batting second has only won by far and that too with 7-8 wickets. So, the chasing on this pitch is easy and no team has scored anything more than 170 yet. Buttler was just awesome and with this win England are now 2-1 ahead in the series.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 05:08:58 PM

Good thing for team India is that Virat has found is form back and this will be an advantage for the next 2 matches to them. Also, any team batting second has only won by far and that too with 7-8 wickets. So, the chasing on this pitch is easy and no team has scored anything more than 170 yet. Buttler was just awesome and with this win England are now 2-1 ahead in the series.

Virat is back in form and he has got two consecutive 50s. But personal milestones are useless as long as the team is unable to win. Rohit and Rahul are not in great form, and that is a major issue for the Indians. When they are batting first, they always lose crucial wickets early and score runs really slow, and that means that Kohli and the middle-lower order batsmen are not able to get enough runs in the depth overs to get the total to 160-170 mark.
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1526 »
  Print  

Jump to: