Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we stop promoting scam project?  (Read 26925 times)
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:34:42 PM

Great idea! I think most bounty hunters will support the author and be happy to participate in a bounty with similar pay! Smiley And this is a really great way to deal with scams!
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:48:21 PM

I think this would be very good, i liked your idea. This is one of the greatest problem for me as a bounty hunter. I have lots of shitcoins in my MEW and when i see them i say to my self that scamming situation will never end.. Hope there would be more great idea in the near future for this markets sake, like your idea.
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:55:09 PM

I am very happy if all projects are not scam. In a project it is very related between projects, bounty hunters and investors. And the success of a project depends on the investor. Investors know about the project from bounty hunters who promote the project. Bounty hunters need a project so they can promote the project. And the project requires investors to be able to run the project.
But now the participation of forum members and moderators can minimize Scam projects by learning and exploring the project.

Look Forward
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:01:28 PM

Theoretically, everyone can unite against the promotion of the project, but this will never happen. Each bounty hunter has his own thoughts about participation in the campaign and its promotion. Although it is possible only if the project is over and you are deceived.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:36:33 PM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

What if we everybody stop to promote a project which offers only token?
For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?
You can't make all bounty hunters stop participating in the bounty. I think that this problem should be solved by bounty managers, they should negotiate to pay for the work was made in USD, because bounty hunters are becoming less and need to somehow attract new people who will promote projects.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:24:27 PM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?

I almost promoted 4 scam project out of the bounties that I've joined in, I think I am having a hard time picking out which is the legit till now, and that leads me to be not encourage enough to complete task.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:41:03 PM

It is a nice thought but I have seen question similar past year ,but we can get positive output of it as we can force everyone to choose campaign and major problem is social media marketing campaign where many user promote them.it is up to bounty hunter awareness to choose good project and then promote them to avoid payment loss and aware others if they found out suspicious about other projects.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:50:10 PM

Actually, it is very capable, but surely the parties from developer will not all agree to follow the rules, because they prefer to offer their tokens / coins for promotion because it is very cheap for them but hopefully this year ico and others will pay attention to this issue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
saminnala

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:11:10 PM

Great idea, I would love to support it. It can be done so that the project must make a monetary contribution to the forum administration and after the completion of the bounty these funds would be returned to the owner. I think with this concept, many scam ICO will disappear from the forum bitcointalk.org

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:19:23 PM

There is no way to solve it. Only a few of bounties would accept using escrow service, so I suggest that it is useless idea.
The only way is analysis, DYOR before participating in bounties

There is a project that can be used if the project would be successful. The OATH protocol as I see had been making partners with some crypto projects, this OATH protocol is designed to solve trust each other to make business and bounty campaigns are just one that might be able to use this. Still to be safe DYOR will be best to do.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:21:31 PM

Good idea, payment for bounty hunter can be paid by send real valueable thing, like USDT or balance on E-money like paypal, skrill, etc. But we need manager who can make ICO team agreed with this way.
I'm also tired if I got scam from campaign that I'd participated but I got nothing.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:27:38 PM

A striking example of scam is the Ethereum Classic Vision. It was immediately obvious that this was a scam, yet there was a desire to get their coins, with a little effort. I think that it is necessary to be more attentive in the ICO market and not to contribute to fraudsters in their black case.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:38:59 PM

I think the prominent problem is that it is hard to identity scam projects and it is more painful that nothing can be done when we are not paid by real projects

Something has to be done about bounty rules which says terms and conditions can be changed anytime

After that, bounty hunters get little insurance
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:41:10 PM

I don't think we can blame the people who promoted the fraud project, because I see we don't have the capacity to track the fraud project project. we should support each other and commemorate each other when there is a fraud project.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:51:48 PM

I think project fraud can be prevented by this. I strongly support brilliant ideas. the most important thing is to verify the project team and the allocation given is clear.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:17:58 PM

Projects are able to pay huge amounts of money for simple tasks just because they are giving us their tokens - money from nothing. So, if they pay bitcoins or ether these sums will be pathetic. You should choose between low guaranteed profits and high risks with huge winnings.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:21:21 PM

In my opinion, this is a great idea. I've seen some bounty of companies that offer payment to bounty hunters, partly in tokens, and partly at ETH or BTC. This means that our work will be rewarded, even if the tokens never get to the exchange. I propose to make such a proposal to impose this condition bounty.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:03:23 PM

Been involved in so many program as a bounty Hunter but ended up not getting paid after all the hardwork. I think we need to do some deep research as regards the team behind each program and know how credible they are before taking part in Bounties.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:53:33 PM

This is usually the way campaigns were run a few years back, but with the abundance of ICO people started joining left and right without checking the reality, just thinking that it will end up being a good profit, i have seen many fake projects being advertised here for free and there should be an end to all those activities, i do not consider it as a hard working job but we need to end the advertisement of fake projects in this forum and for that escrowing the amount and more clarity is an important part to get rid of bad apples.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:22:06 PM

That is a good opinion if i may say. It has now git to a point that some projects teams do not care about bounty participants and sometimes, some of them will bluntly refuse not to pay.
This should actually stop and the suggestion made is a good one that can counter the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: