Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we stop promoting scam project?  (Read 26926 times)
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:59:05 PM

We all need to come in agreement. Perhaps to appeal to the forum admin to make that as a rule, so as to avoid being cheated in future.
I think some people once raised the suggestion of having a union.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:07:41 AM

I agree, but I have another idea, what if every ICO is reviewed before it is declared feasible or not scam, we as bounty hunters sacrifice a lot of time to promote the project, if the project is fraudulent, it is clear that our work will be in vain, but there is more disadvantaged than us, namely investors. because they lost their money. compared to bounty hunters, their losses are clearly greater. and I hope that in the future such things can be corrected, so that no party is harmed again, whether it's a bounty hunter or an investor.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:27:07 AM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

What if we everybody stop to promote a project which offers only token?
For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?

Its good idea and its good to happen if developers put on escrow 40% minimum in btc or usd. But i think it wouldn't happen because developers team must be want to pay with their own token. Its depending on bounty manager and most BM only manage on calculation not payment
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:29:51 AM

Ofcourse In your own hand if you are gonna stop promoting scam project you've already joined. Because lot of bounty hunter stop joining bounty until lot of ico right now is not good and review as a scam project, while they are waiting for a legit project.
The problem is that ICO fraudulent projects are not immediately visible. Often we begin to make sure that these are fraudsters only at the end of the ICO, and even often only when they refuse to pay bounty hunters tokens and disappear. To distinguish them by the documents submitted to them is very difficult. Therefore, bounty hunters can hardly cope with this task quickly and efficiently. This can only be done by authorized government agencies that regulate ICO activities. I do not see another solution to this problem.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:34:20 AM

You have stop for promoting an ICO scam project, what for you promote scam project because you can't never get payment and you tired about doing all task because never giving payment, stop for promoting scam ICO.
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:55:01 AM

Ofcourse In your own hand if you are gonna stop promoting scam project you've already joined. Because lot of bounty hunter stop joining bounty until lot of ico right now is not good and review as a scam project, while they are waiting for a legit project.
The problem is that ICO fraudulent projects are not immediately visible. Often we begin to make sure that these are fraudsters only at the end of the ICO, and even often only when they refuse to pay bounty hunters tokens and disappear. To distinguish them by the documents submitted to them is very difficult. Therefore, bounty hunters can hardly cope with this task quickly and efficiently. This can only be done by authorized government agencies that regulate ICO activities. I do not see another solution to this problem.
If you start researching from the beginning, it will be visible immediately. The problem is that we depend on others and that is why we end up promoting a scam project. If we did research by ourselves, we can avoid promoting a scam project from the beginning.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:01:32 PM

I agree with your suggestion and so it will be a welcome idea by most hunters. Meanwhile, how do we get thousands of hunters across different parts of the space under a single umbrella to agree and stick to these terms?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:10:04 PM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?
The idea is good, but I doubt that some of the projects will agree to pay in usdt, it is easier for them to pay in tokens than to pay in dollars, and to see that the project is almost impossible

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:12:01 PM

Need massive support. There will always be those who will promote fraudulent projects and as long as they exist, we will not change this system. We need some large aggregator, which would be engaged in this business, so it will be easier.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:19:24 PM

Bounty managers has a lot to do if we will stop promoting scam project, some bounty managers are too greedy and that is why they can't see a project as scam even though it is very clear,even when community are complaining at times,some bounty managers still try to cover up.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:28:39 PM

That will be good if bounty campaigns will be mandated to deposit funds for payment in escrow in BTC or ETH. This will reduce scam  projects
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:18:50 PM

In order to prevent the emergence of fraudulent projects by the community, it is necessary that the majority of the community be United in goals and actions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:22:30 PM

Nowadays the number of scam ICO projects is increasing, so we have to take more care about the ICO project before trying to advertise it. There are many newbies who think that doing so many bounties is the shortest way to get rich, and then they advertise so many projects, including the scammy ones.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:31:31 PM

Yes, we can stop promoting fraudulent projects and of course, we have to be more careful. The fraud project in 2018 has increased and many people have surrendered. And we also have to take the time to do research on ICO that we will follow. So we can avoid fraudulent projects.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:49:57 PM

I hope on the bounty campaign on the future, the team that are launching the bounty campaign should allocate fund, for the bounty hunters like ethereum, for bounty hunters to get what they deserve in doing efforts in bounty campaign.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:39:45 PM

This is quite difficult, since there is no intermediary organization to do this. Even bounty managers have cases where they are not paid for their work
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:47:21 PM

Several suggestions have been made, but implementation sometimes, might be an issue.
If this suggestion is well implemented, then bounty programmes will be better, investors will be saved and scam projects  will reduce.
Collected and together we can do it.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:55:08 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 02:27:40 AM by Tduty

Though your idea looks very interesting but Without funds, I think no one will give bounty hunters payment in ETH/BTC or fiat except a few. Because in this bear condition of the crypto market, Every project has confusion about success! If the crypto market grows well again, then bounty hunters should be shout together about your idea.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:34:59 AM

This is a good idea but I have questions to asks. Is it possible? Is this doable and will the bounty hunters cooperate with this? I really think that the people should unite first before executing it. It will not make an impact if the majority will not do it. I am not being negative here, I am just being realistic. What I really wanted is to have a fruitful life. No wasted time and life.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 01:02:08 AM

agree with your idea
most of ico right now not survive or not even reach their fund on ico presale or sale
then we got nothin for our hard work during promotion their coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: