Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we stop promoting scam project?  (Read 26926 times)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:44:54 PM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

What if we everybody stop to promote a project which offers only token?
For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?
It is very true, some bounty campaigns last for more than five months and at the end of this, some don't even pay bounty hunters. For the ones that pay, their tokens will never be listed for bounty hunters to trade them. I think if its possible for the forum moderators to introduce a rule that forces bounty managers to paid hunters in BTC or ETH, it will be very helpful to control the launch of scam ICO's. 
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:46:52 PM

Honestly I myself was a victim of a number of people affected by the bounty scam project. and it seems that this idea is an easy thing we can do if everyone has the same desire or opinion. however, we all know that everyone is not the same, and has his own desires.
we cannot blame that all bounty projects are fraudulent, but there are a handful of people or parties who have deliberately made fraudulent bounty projects for their personal benefit. I prefer if in this forum there is a system that can filter for a bounty project. so as not to be scattered about fraudulent projects in this forum.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:50:17 PM

Rather yes than no. But in order to stop the real opportunities, I think that we need to carry out a thorough analysis as well as follow the team members very hard if today it is possible. Because there are such projects in which teams simply do not.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:05:58 PM

I agree with your opinion, because many bounty hunters feel disadvantaged, because their hard work is not paid, and most bounty managers play cheats, by reducing payments that are not according to procedures.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:53:50 PM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?

Great idea but highly unlikely
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:01:42 PM

A huge number of people ask such a question, but I think that today there is a really big list of people who say that it would not be entirely right to advertise scam projects. But we ourselves do not know what the result will be a scam project.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:18:13 PM

I agree with your opinion, because many bounty hunters feel disadvantaged, because their hard work is not paid, and most bounty managers play cheats, by reducing payments that are not according to procedures.
That is the current status of bounty and I hate bounty at this time. Bounty hunters will not get anything and they will work free for their projects

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

That should be the case, if the bounty hunter is paid with btc or usdt of course that is a very good idea. Maybe with that there will be little and less scam projects. We are always offered with tokens. We as participants certainly cannot do it.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:28:23 PM

This is good idea . I agree with your idea. I tired to work on bounty program then paying to me with the shit token.
I hope bounty programs will use escrow soon.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:37:42 PM

We need to form an association of bounty hunters to stop promoting these ICO unless they escrow the bounty allocation but who would form the association or group if we are going to have one, because here in bounty hunting every one is to hs own.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:06:36 PM

You have made a very good point but the reality is that, there are some people here who can even survive on only 1$ a day so for them, anything goes. They are ready to accept any peanut

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:11:07 PM

actually stopping not to promote a project that we can do. but that in my opinion is not the best choice. because I am still sure of the current state of the project which will improve in the future.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

Anyone in this community even the campaign managers will never want to promote a scam project ICO.
Though it is hard to know what is right and what is not. time will be spend to know it.
ICO should be regulated for the sake of the people and investors, to eliminate scams.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:30:55 PM

Anyone in this community even the campaign managers will never want to promote a scam project ICO.
Though it is hard to know what is right and what is not. time will be spend to know it.
ICO should be regulated for the sake of the people and investors, to eliminate scams.
Definitely, It's really hard to distinguish  between a scam ICO or NOT. As you can see even though there's some project that really suspicious but there's also projects that is well made to be a scam to the point all the things related to the project looks really legit.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:51:07 PM

I would like to say that we can but we really can't do much about it , yes we can look better with open eyes and choose better but still till the last second it can't be proven that it is not scam and the COS doesn't run away , I believe we must do our own research and look carefully before investing in anything , in that way we can reduce the number of frauds .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:48:11 PM

This is an amazing idea and may be the only way to stop scammers. But how can this be implemented???
Maybe we need to think about its implementation as well and then as much as possible push for it.

nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 05:51:50 PM

Definitely no, because no scammer is going to contact you and say that this a scam project. We can only be careful and attentive in examining the project before joining. Though we will not be told directly but surely we will get a clue somehow.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:05:07 PM

If indeed an ICO project that we follow is a fraud project then we must immediately act. We must not allow ourselves and others to fall into this unrighteousness. Indeed we should stop promoting these fraudulent projects. Not only that, if indeed the project we are following is not responsible then we must help other people who are involved in this project. I will be very angry when I feel cheated. I am sometimes surprised by these fraudsters who do not have a conscience and a sense of responsibility.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:17:03 PM

If indeed an ICO project that we follow is a fraud project then we must immediately act. We must not allow ourselves and others to fall into this unrighteousness. Indeed we should stop promoting these fraudulent projects. Not only that, if indeed the project we are following is not responsible then we must help other people who are involved in this project. I will be very angry when I feel cheated. I am sometimes surprised by these fraudsters who do not have a conscience and a sense of responsibility.
I think that you should not be surprised at such people, because they are guided by all the other qualities of their characters. They should not talk about conscience and a sense of duty, because these people are alien to such feelings. But if I find out that the project is fraudulent, then I am very actively starting to counteract this project.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:20:13 PM

There is one problem, they will not pay you after bounty ends. Then how would you stop it? You can´t and they know it.
But in most cases they will pay you because they know that bounty hunters have the power and if bounty hunters spread negative world about their token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: