Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we stop promoting scam project?  (Read 26925 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:58:39 PM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

What if we everybody stop to promote a project which offers only token?
For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?

We all want to promote a legit project, nobody wants to get scam, but who will impose those escrow, when ICO is deregulated and so is bounty hunting, I thnk bounty managers should the one to unite and impose this to projects that they are going to manage.

The only bounty campaign where funds are escrowed are those coming from gambling campaign.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:48:44 PM

You cant manage the whole community, it is a free market. It's kind of like wanting people to stop selling tokens - nobody will hear you.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:58:20 PM

To stop the scam project is very difficult, because the fraudster is clever in hiding his falsehood, looks very good and attractive at the beginning, but at the end there arises when the scam has gained a very large profit

CLEVER BOUNTY
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:58:52 PM

Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?
This is quite insightful but you really can't blame the developers sometimes for their coins turning out shitty and bounty hunters not getting the reward of their hard work for several weeks. The market decides this - whether a coin is useful or not. However, I think bounty hunters need to go through the WP of projects and find out the intention of the project before helping to promote it. Sadly, most hunters are always in a hurry to apply without checking this out first. Hunters should blame themselves sometimes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mr-coin

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:57:26 PM

bounty hunters looking for a chance to get some free money, we can't blame them.
Good scrutiny and research can reduce the scam projects, search and research before participate.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:17:22 PM

It could be a great idea to use escrow to hold the 40% of the allocation amount .It will be a great option to stop the scam project promoting .There are many trusted members on forum are working behind it .We also need to support them and analysis every project before participate .

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:28:05 PM

Find some bounty escrowed projects like bountyhive. Bountyhive had already sa tokens before the bounty starts. Also the projects in bountyhive have several screenings before it was posted on the platform. Other escrowed bounty sites do the same but I only have experience on bountyhive that is why I promote it. But there are still like bountyhive that has a project that undergoes screening that make it less shady to bounty hunters.

Caishen_Project

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

Well, this really a great Idea and suggestions from you, this will have been possible and easy if we all bounty Hunter reasoned like u and followed this. But looking at it from another views, can we trust the escrow?, How do we get the escrow? Is it an individual or organisation? These are questions that we need to ask ourselves

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:14:20 PM

This is a good idea but i don't think if there are projects that will agree with your idea because we know that most of the project also taking risk or chance for their project to become successful. They don't know what the product of their project that's why they pay through their tokens and if their tokens has no value or didn't find enough investors then the end is no pay for hunters and it turn to scam.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:19:45 PM

It is a free market after all. No one can dictate what market participants will do. These scam projects started innocently. Only through uncovering hidden details does a scam gets exposed.

It is our nature to trust whatever seems like authority - the website, the whitepaper or the team behind the project. That's why we should practice critical thinking and avoid projects with red flags regardless what the whitepaper says.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:47:37 PM

the offers from developer gives with chance on co workers to gains of option as appealing with use as returns of previous terms of entrance within field of business with the crypto finance.
and helps of chance on business to gains with release of offers for customers.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 05:30:00 PM

Can not. But, isn't there already a campaign that pays the bounty hunter with eth or btc? I see that there are some like that, but I am not interested in paying with eth or btc. The pay is very little. Better to be paid with tokens than eth or btc. Indeed, there are pluses and minuses. However, if you choose the project correctly, the price of their tokens will be expensive and you will get high payment.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:54:45 PM

Nobody likes to promote scams, except scammers. The problem is that many times you don't know that these are scams until it is too late (and - as it happened to me - you are the first to be scammed Sad )

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

Unfortunately, this idea of yours is a problem. This couldn't be implemented that easily since different projects have a different perspective, road to take, and team to discuss to. What I mean is, the people behind the project are the people to make the decision. But of course, we could also suggest things that could help them prove that their project is not a scam.

But, don't get me wrong. I think that this idea of yours is for the benefit of bounty hunters only. Yes, Let's say the project is giving 50,000 usd for the bounty. That could only be 10% of their scammed money in their ICO if their project turned out to be a scam and gathered 500,000 usd. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:47:05 PM

Stop the movement of a fraudulent project when you are a member of it is impossible.
Developers will delay time promising that the reward will come later.
To participate, I choose proven projects with good reviews and a strong development team.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:37:48 PM

I really don't think it is possible for us to stop promoting scam projects because these scammers and improving everyday and they try to paint there projects in such a way that it will look legit. So it will be harder to find out if it is scam or not.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:30:19 AM

There's no way to stop scammer to scam other people here in crypto world through ICO, STO, and IEO. It is because as long as bounty hunters doesn't know how to choose a potential project, it will only continue. But if all investors and bounty hunters knows how to choose the right one and legit project I think that's possible to be happen but not this time.
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:43:50 AM

very difficult if in my opinion, because the project now uses good tactics and concepts to attract investors and fraudsters are now smarter and understand the situation to fool people, because we only make money and promote their projects and we follow their rules, so we need to be more vigilant
pa6a24

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:57:27 AM

It is very difficult to understand a good project at the beginning or not. After all, swindlers know how to come up with a good idea. It's great to be careful, but I don't think it's gonna help us to avoid being caught by scammers.

▄▄▄████▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████████████
   ████████▌████████▀  ▄█████▀   ██
  ██████▌██▌▐█████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄███
 ███▌███ ██▌ ███▀   ▄████▀   ▄███████
 ███ ██▌ ▐██ ▐█▀   ████▀   ▄█████████
███▌ ██▌ ▐██▌ ▀█  ███▀    ██████   ███
███▌ ▐█▌  ███  ▀████▀   ▄█████     ███
███▌ ▐██  ██    ▀██▀   ▄████     ▄████
 ██▌  ██▌     █  ▀█   █████     ▄████
 ███  ▀██    ███  ▀█▄████▀    ▄██████
  ███▄    ▄  ▀██▀    ▀▀    ▄████████
   █████████▄    ▄█▄    ▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀████▀▀▀

BitWings

PRIVATE SALE: UNTIL AUGUST 31

PUBLIC SALE: SEP 1 - NOV 30
Minephone
Whitepaper
Onepager
Linkedin
Twitter
ICO Presentation
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:03:05 AM

I don't think anybody would like to promote scam projects because at the end you are not gaining anything and helping people to scam people but the problem is some scams seems really good and you can't understand it is a scam until it is too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: