Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♨️🎲 WINDICE.io 🎲 Contests 🏆 TvT 🔰 Progressive Faucet💰 Jackpots 🎁❤  (Read 29437 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:51:11 PM

Code:
Hello everyone.
I confirm that Lizzy250 is an official community/SMM manager of Windice and has the right to post news and updates on behalf of Windice.io team.
Hi everyone
Do not miss  our Weekly challenge International Rock Day
https://forum.windice.io/threads/rock-day-challenge.1159/#lg=attachment6051&slide=0

Its very long time I never on site but now time for some action again as this is one of best dice site for me I have very good time here now they already achieved 440 Million bets which is not bad at all good future is ahead of them as they have good team and support nice now you have SMM for this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 10:00:10 PM

Its very long time I never on site but now time for some action again as this is one of best dice site for me I have very good time here now they already achieved 440 Million bets which is not bad at all good future is ahead of them as they have good team and support nice now you have SMM for this forum.
Cool that there is a community manager (the SMM part doesn't really matter to people here in bitcointalk) and I would assume that as long as she keeps us posted constantly with updates and new stuff and all that, I am sure we will get along great.

Windice is an amazing website and the only thing that I had a problem with windice was the fact that they kept sharing that 10 million milestone constantly here and that was it, they didn't shared anything else, that is why I found it very boring and their marketing not that well.

They even stopped sharing their competitions after a while, that was weird because if you are doing competitions that means you are doing marketing and not sharing that here is not a smart idea. At the end of the day I would say this new hiring should improve things if they share everything here.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 11:58:31 PM

Code:
Hello everyone.
I confirm that Lizzy250 is an official community/SMM manager of Windice and has the right to post news and updates on behalf of Windice.io team.
Hi everyone
Do not miss  our Weekly challenge International Rock Day
https://forum.windice.io/threads/rock-day-challenge.1159/#lg=attachment6051&slide=0

Yeah, its been a long time to see that Windice didnt make any activity into this forum which do somewhat cause for us almost to forget that this site exist or just simply they just havent post into this place and focusing on other key areas.

I remembered this site is soaring and gaining up popularity but im not sure on why they have stopped and its a bad thing imho.I havent seen the current status of the site now in terms of
player numbers.

Good thing that they are considering it back now.!
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:06:30 PM

I think even when they were getting so much attention, that wasn't due to them being here neither, they were never here, check out the posts of windice accounts and you will see that there is really nothing that was shared here. The only reason why they got so much attention was the fact that they did a huge 0.3 bitcoin level competition and had a huge signature campaign.

So, you saw their name everywhere and when you checked you saw people gambling 30+ bitcoin to beat each other and get that 0.3 bitcoin prize. Of course, they dropped that marketing down a ton and right now there is nothing like that which could gather some attention for them. I am sure they are still doing fairly well for themselves but that is just the reason why there is nothing you see that could get a ton of attention from people once again.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:17:46 PM

I think even when they were getting so much attention, that wasn't due to them being here neither, they were never here, check out the posts of windice accounts and you will see that there is really nothing that was shared here. The only reason why they got so much attention was the fact that they did a huge 0.3 bitcoin level competition and had a huge signature campaign.

So, you saw their name everywhere and when you checked you saw people gambling 30+ bitcoin to beat each other and get that 0.3 bitcoin prize. Of course, they dropped that marketing down a ton and right now there is nothing like that which could gather some attention for them. I am sure they are still doing fairly well for themselves but that is just the reason why there is nothing you see that could get a ton of attention from people once again.

Im part of that signature campaign and i can say that it is indeed huge plus having some wagering contest that do happen every other day as far as i remember which did really make out some noise and even reaching millions of bets on a short span of time.The only thing it lacks is that they didnt able to sustain it for long and theyve become inactive to this place and now we are seeing several dice sites
that do take over when it comes to forum popularity ex. Wolfbet,Roobet etc. but im wondering if they would able to make it for too long.This market are only for those who do survive.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:56:41 AM

Yeah, its been a long time to see that Windice didnt make any activity into this forum which do somewhat cause for us almost to forget that this site exist or just simply they just havent post into this place and focusing on other key areas.

I remembered this site is soaring and gaining up popularity but im not sure on why they have stopped and its a bad thing imho.I havent seen the current status of the site now in terms of
player numbers.

Im part of that signature campaign and i can say that it is indeed huge plus having some wagering contest that do happen every other day as far as i remember which did really make out some noise and even reaching millions of bets on a short span of time.The only thing it lacks is that they didnt able to sustain it for long and theyve become inactive to this place and now we are seeing several dice sites
that do take over when it comes to forum popularity ex. Wolfbet,Roobet etc. but im wondering if they would able to make it for too long.This market are only for those who do survive.

@indymoney I believe that initially they focused on Bitcointalk, but later on they prioritised their own in house forum where they used to post all the updates relating to their competitions. Also even with very little activity here they have yet been able to achieve record milestones, and hence they never felt the need to harness the true power of bitcointalk to further grow their site.

Their Forum link:

https://forum.windice.io/
Lizzy250

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:38:44 PM

player numbers.

@indymoney I believe that initially they focused on Bitcointalk, but later on they prioritised their own in house forum where they used to post all the updates relating to their competitions. Also even with very little activity here they have yet been able to achieve record milestones, and hence they never felt the need to harness the true power of bitcointalk to further grow their site.

Their Forum link:

Hello to all,
Thank you very much for such nice feedback.
From now on I wll post Windice.io updates on a regular basis
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:32:05 PM

I believe that initially they focused on Bitcointalk, but later on they prioritised their own in house forum where they used to post all the updates relating to their competitions. Also even with very little activity here they have yet been able to achieve record milestones, and hence they never felt the need to harness the true power of bitcointalk to further grow their site.

Their Forum link:

I think most of the websites do that because it is hard to tell people to go to bitcointalk if you want to write on a forum. I mean think about it, windice probably has a thousand different channels they get people from, social media, other forums, ads, and god knows how many other places, so what should they do? They can't just say "if you want to write on a forum, go to bitcointalk and our people will help you out there. Of course they can't and they just made it possible that they own their own forum and that way people could go there and all of them can be at the same place no matter where they came from.

However that doesn't mean that they should have stopped caring about here as well, it is cool that they have their own forum but we are do not have to go there if we do not want to and they should share stuff here as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lizzy250

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:03:26 AM

I believe that initially they focused on Bitcointalk, but later on they prioritised their own in house forum where they used to post all the updates relating to their competitions. Also even with very little activity here they have yet been able to achieve record milestones, and hence they never felt the need to harness the true power of bitcointalk to further grow their site.

Their Forum link:

I think most of the websites do that because it is hard to tell people to go to bitcointalk if you want to write on a forum. I mean think about it, windice probably has a thousand different channels they get people from, social media, other forums, ads, and god knows how many other places, so what should they do? They can't just say "if you want to write on a forum, go to bitcointalk and our people will help you out there. Of course they can't and they just made it possible that they own their own forum and that way people could go there and all of them can be at the same place no matter where they came from.

However that doesn't mean that they should have stopped caring about here as well, it is cool that they have their own forum but we are do not have to go there if we do not want to and they should share stuff here as well.
Quite an interesting idea, but anyway  do not miss  the latest from us
http://[url=https://radikal.ru][img]https://c.radikal.ru/c39/2007/91/ac4a04c2d63a.jpg[/url]

[/img]
Play as a team, but prove that you're king of the hill
Registration for weekly team rollhunt  contest is on, participate and win prizes based on both : team and individual score.
Prize fund is 0.275 LTC
Link: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Oy3VE0
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:38:23 AM

Quite an interesting idea, but anyway  do not miss  the latest from us

Play as a team, but prove that you're king of the hill
Registration for weekly team rollhunt  contest is on, participate and win prizes based on both : team and individual score.
Prize fund is 0.275 LTC
Link: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Oy3VE0
Seem you should learn more about how to use bbcode in SMF forum well, it is important to keep spreading the word from windice with good looking posts.
And in my opinion there is no need to use a suspicious URL shortener, just post use with the original link to the contest that is enough.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:04:05 PM

^Well, at least they are sharing their competitions on the forum once again, for a while there they didn't even shared their competitions here and only on their forums. With the hiring of new community manager and so forth, I think they are looking to share everything everywhere so that they can reach out to more people.

When you reach out to everywhere and tell them to go check their forums and stop sharing anything else for a long time, you are going to end up with communication through forums only and nowhere else, so now with this they are boarding their reach once again. Remember when they were doing a lot more sharing on everywhere? They had a lot more wagering going on, right now it slowed down a bit and I think with this new method they will get it faster once again and a lot more bets.
Lizzy250

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:04:11 AM

^Well, at least they are sharing their competitions on the forum once again, for a while there they didn't even shared their competitions here and only on their forums. With the hiring of new community manager and so forth, I think they are looking to share everything everywhere so that they can reach out to more people.

When you reach out to everywhere and tell them to go check their forums and stop sharing anything else for a long time, you are going to end up with communication through forums only and nowhere else, so now with this they are boarding their reach once again. Remember when they were doing a lot more sharing on everywhere? They had a lot more wagering going on, right now it slowed down a bit and I think with this new method they will get it faster once again and a lot more bets.
Hello everyone,
Do not miss the latest from us
https://imgur.com/si9CWKh
Our new weekly challenge “National Caviar Day”
Just try your luck and see how much “caviar” Windice might bring to you
Price pool for the luckiest ones is 0.02 BTC
More details on our forum https://forum.windice.io/threads/0-02btc-weekly-challenge-national-caviar-day.1163/#post-10891
Stay with us
windice (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 414
Merit: 5

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 07:36:32 PM

Are you ready to pick up some berries? Our challenge is waiting for all moneymakers from here! Let's do it!

Indymoney

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:43:02 PM

Are you ready to pick up some berries? Our challenge is waiting for all moneymakers from here! Let's do it!

Its very good at least you have some activity here on this forum as your Social Media Manager is not active you need to give some more updates and contests for more players because now competition is very tough and many new sites already have thier own good tricks to enter in this open market hopefully in near future you will do some more things for more activity on site and forum.
windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 01:27:35 PM

Its very good at least you have some activity here on this forum as your Social Media Manager is not active you need to give some more updates and contests for more players because now competition is very tough and many new sites already have thier own good tricks to enter in this open market hopefully in near future you will do some more things for more activity on site and forum.

Thanks a lot for the support ^)
We will try all our best to make a lot of competitions and challenges for new (and not only) players.
Hope people from this forum will like our giveaways, rounds etc.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:15:26 PM

We will try all our best to make a lot of competitions and challenges for new (and not only) players.

@Indymoney it seems that their manager was active for a while, but suddenly (he/she) stopped posting any new updates regarding their site since the last few days. Furthermore I’m not sure what went wrong, but they need to hire an experienced person to update their threads on a regular basis. @windice giveaways and competitions are always welcome, and I hope that we will see more regular updates from you’ll on this Ann.
Indymoney

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:38:41 PM

@Indymoney it seems that their manager was active for a while, but suddenly (he/she) stopped posting any new updates regarding their site since the last few days. Furthermore I’m not sure what went wrong, but they need to hire an experienced person to update their threads on a regular basis. @windice giveaways and competitions are always welcome, and I hope that we will see more regular updates from you’ll on this Ann.
Currently gambling is all about promotions and new stuff if someone doing this then surely he is getting some good return of this marketing and windice is not doing good after end of signature campaign which is hurting them badly they must think about this and try to have some social media activity or promotions here I am sure they will do more good.
windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 05:21:33 PM

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 06:58:31 PM
Merited by Indymoney (1)

✅National Raspberry Cream Pie Day is over!✅

🥇OUR WINNERS🥇

⭐️1st Koljascha  - (55)   0.005Btc
⭐️2nd Jonnes91 - (22)    0.004Btc
⭐️3rd Olegbarca - (17)   0.003Btc
⭐️4th Hamato - (7)         0.002Btc
⭐️5th Pratikbaba - (6)    0.0015Btc
⭐️6th Aponix - (5)             0.001Btc
⭐️7th Raybrfg181 - (4)    0.000875Btc
⭐️8th Natojp01 - (3)         0.000875Btc

👉🏻🥇Total prize of 0.01825Btc

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 07:09:30 PM

How brave you are? Show us! Show better result and get your honors!  

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: