Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♨️🎲 WINDICE.io 🎲 Contests 🏆 TvT 🔰 Progressive Faucet💰 Jackpots 🎁❤  (Read 29451 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:02:39 AM

is this serious windice? we can participate in the daily contest by just wagering or using the wndice free coins? wow this is really good i could be able to participate without risking any money and still manage to win a real money prize pool.
I think it's not really new on windice, though.
If I remember correctly it was already held for months (based on my earlier post),
Just there's no proper introduction to bitcointalk forum until recently they did it.
What need you to know is your wincoin is reset on daily basis, so don't try to gather it to participate the next contest  Wink

@AhmadM after reading your old post I do realise that this promotion has been running on Windice for quiet a while now, but since they never announced it officially here people are considering this to be a new promotion. Also you have brought up a very important point that will help all the gamblers, because I too was under the impression that I could save those coins, and wager them in future competitions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windice (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 414
Merit: 5

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 08:12:29 AM

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 08:06:22 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2020, 09:19:49 PM by windice

🔴1-day 100$ contest is over!
There will be results SOON🔴

😉⭐️So, here we go!
Our list of winners with their wager during the competition (in $):

🏆raybrfg181 - 62231,52$
🏆samiiii - 14346,16$
🏆hamato - 4227,1$

🥇Congrats! Your accounts will be credited in a minute! (50-30-20$)

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 01:54:49 PM

👉🏻20$ GIVEAWAY is right here! https://twitter.com/windiceio👈🏻

✅✅✅Follow+Like+Retweet
✅✅✅Tag 1 friend and enter your WINDICE username as a comment

🥇🥈🥉🏅4 winners - 5$ each

🌜End of Giveaway - September, 18🌛

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 04:57:10 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 12:24:06 PM by windice

🏆❤️Pretty good news  👉🏻- We crossed the mark of 480 million bets! ⭐️

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:44:55 PM

😎September, 18 - it's time to choose winners in our twitter giveaway!
👉🏻 https://pickaw.app/contests/check#L1kAND1gV9chNdVS

🔥Here is 4 winners for today
🏆@Jad_Rasmi7
🏆@Mitakaroto1
🏆@Yakapital_Ru
🏆@HanabishiRicca

✅👍🏻Your accounts will be credited 5$ each!
⭐️Congrats and go on!

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:49:04 PM

Congratulations to the $5 winners. Also, congratulations to the 480-million bets for windice.

You're halfway to 1 billion bets and that's really something that you need to celebrate. Do you plan of executing something when you reach the half billion bets?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:03:10 PM

Congratulations to the $5 winners. Also, congratulations to the 480-million bets for windice.

You're halfway to 1 billion bets and that's really something that you need to celebrate. Do you plan of executing something when you reach the half billion bets?
They need to be something big for this Halfway Billion bets because now I am checking they are bringing some good promo's in last few weeks and many new members going to check this site so if they will bring some big promo for this land mark then surely its going to help them in good way because now this all is going on this forum many sites just doing good promo's for more attraction.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:59:13 PM

They need to be something big for this Halfway Billion bets because now I am checking they are bringing some good promo's in last few weeks and many new members going to check this site so if they will bring some big promo for this land mark then surely its going to help them in good way because now this all is going on this forum many sites just doing good promo's for more attraction.

When reaching out these numbers or milestones then they should at least(not mandatory) consider on having some promos or some sort of bonuses that would be given back to community.Thinking that half a billion bets is really a huge milestone for a gambling site here on this market considering that there are lots of competitors out there.
Well, its up to their decisions if they would make in half-Billion milestone or would just prepare for that 1Billion grand bonuses and perks?
There are other sites which are newer than this site had almost hit up half a billion total bets already and i would like to see the same thing on where
giving out something back to the community for their success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 01:43:23 PM

It's for them to decide if they want to do it big this time or they have something new to offer. With those promos that they've made, it only means that they were effective because there were people that have noticed it.

And they are also listening to what the community wants from them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 05:01:08 PM

It's really a great achievement to be achieved.
Many Gambling sites failed to reach this milestone, but at last Windice has done this.
Moreover for the 1 billion bets they can do the roll hunt promotions if possible.
This will surely help people to hunt for the bet and will surely increase competition and fun.
Nevertheless let's wait for the best and will be really excited for the next promotion.
Good luck Windice Team.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 05:07:26 PM

Many Gambling sites failed to reach this milestone, but at last Windice has done this.
Moreover for the 1 billion bets they can do the roll hunt promotions if possible.
This will surely help people to hunt for the bet and will surely increase competition and fun.
Nevertheless let's wait for the best and will be really excited for the next promotion.
Good luck Windice Team.
They reached this milestone in 18th months so touching 1 billion bets is still very long way to go but good thing they are doing good job in long run and they can touch this milestone in near future which is good for them and all affiliates those are working hard day/night with this great site as they are bringing some good promotions recently hopefully this will carry on for some long time which attract many new members and gamblers which also bring some healthy competition with many other sites here in this community.
livingfree

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 11:18:37 PM

Good luck Windice Team.
I've seen their start and still following them.

I'm just amazed that they're doing it even though the marketing have stopped. They have already built their audience and gamblers on their site.

I hope that they'll be active again posting in this thread just like before.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:52:20 AM

Good luck Windice Team.

I'm just amazed that they're doing it even though the marketing have stopped. They have already built their audience and gamblers on their site.

@livingfree it’s quiet possible that they may breach the 1 billion mark before this year ends, and I don’t think that anyone here will be surprised if they’re able to achieve it, because week after week their stats have only improved. Also their marketing hasn’t really stopped because they’re running contest on their sites forum which has helped them reach this milestones, so if you’re keen to follow their contests then I would recommend you to keep an eye on their forum for announcements relating to contests.

Forum link:

https://forum.windice.io/forums/windice-events.27/
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1352

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 02:05:50 PM

Good luck Windice Team.

@livingfree it’s quiet possible that they may breach the 1 billion mark before this year ends, and I don’t think that anyone here will be surprised if they’re able to achieve it, because week after week their stats have only improved. Also their marketing hasn’t really stopped because they’re running contest on their sites forum which has helped them reach this milestones, so if you’re keen to follow their contests then I would recommend you to keep an eye on their forum for announcements relating to contests.

Forum link:

https://forum.windice.io/forums/windice-events.27/

Frankly speaking I doubt that windice will be able to achieve 1 billion bet by the end of the year.
They started the business last year on March and so far they reach less than half a billion bet, means that they need more than a year to get half billion bet.
This year is going to end in 3 months, so they need to have at least 175million bets per month in order to reach the 1 billion bet.
Of course nothing is impossible, but I think it is still hard to reach that milestone by the end of the year unless they have many superior promotions that makes players keep betting as much as possible.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1877

Metawin.com

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:08:19 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 12:53:35 AM by ralle14

Frankly speaking I doubt that windice will be able to achieve 1 billion bet by the end of the year.
They started the business last year on March and so far they reach less than half a billion bet, means that they need more than a year to get half billion bet.
This year is going to end in 3 months, so they need to have at least 175million bets per month in order to reach the 1 billion bet.
Of course nothing is impossible, but I think it is still hard to reach that milestone by the end of the year unless they have many superior promotions that makes players keep betting as much as possible.
I agree it's unlikely for them to reach 1 billion bets this year since they're getting 10 million bets every 2-3 weeks based on the milestone posts. Assuming the numbers stay the same or improve we'll probably see the billionth bet in 2022.  Also this would make a good promotion for windice.   Wink

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 08:50:21 PM

yes, we will Wink

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 08:51:15 PM

🥳20$ GIVEAWAY is right here! https://twitter.com/windiceio/status/1308866614671147008

Like+Retweet

Tag 1 friend

👉🏻Enter your WINDICE username as a comment

4 winners - 5$ each

End of Giveaway - September, 28⭐️

windice (OP)
Copper Member

🎲 windice.io ❤️

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 07:14:31 PM

👉🏻⚠️VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE⚠️👈🏻
Have you ever tryed our faucet or sent tips to someone?
🥳✅From now on, your balance after using a tips🚀 or faucet⛲️ should exceed only 0.0005btc instead of the previous 0.002btc😍
🥇Our team trying to do all our best for your convenience of use Windice!🏆

livingfree

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:49:24 PM

👉🏻⚠️VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE⚠️👈🏻
Have you ever tryed our faucet or sent tips to someone?
🥳✅From now on, your balance after using a tips🚀 or faucet⛲️ should exceed only 0.0005btc instead of the previous 0.002btc😍
🥇Our team trying to do all our best for your convenience of use Windice!🏆
Good move.

When I've been using your faucet before, I can't because I'm not eligible as I have the balance. But this is a good initiative that you have of lowering it down.

And for your giveaways, I think you need to expand more of it to be noticed by most users.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: