Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:30:48 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 03:43:16 AM by KeeperOfCoins

Xtrabytes team,

If y’all are so honest and legit, why do you keep deleting every post? I will admit to some being inappropriate, but I’ve asked many valid questions without being rude or attacking you. Why do y’all keep deleting them? Why don’t you answer the questions?

Marcus, why don’t you stop pretending like the technology exists? If you seriously believe that anyone on this earth believes a single word YOU and your team of conartists say, then you are delusional.

You want answers from us to your questions, but you imply that we are liars. On this basis, no discussion is possible because you do not believe our answers anyway. You conduct a monologue in which you propagate your delusional ideas about the project.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:24:26 AM

Xtrabytes team,

If y’all are so honest and legit, why do you keep deleting every post? I will admit to some being inappropriate, but I’ve asked many valid questions without being rude or attacking you. Why do y’all keep deleting them? Why don’t you answer the questions?

Why would they answer any questions from you? You are the biggest FUDer of all.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 08:13:53 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:24:17 PM by XTRABYTES

Xtrabytes team,

Why would they answer any questions from you? You are the biggest FUDer of all.

we are not fudders you faggot. we are the ones trying to save you from blowing your money like so many other losers before you

You are not fudders? Ya OK Jack!!

Saving people from blowing their money when this project is sitting at 9000% profit according to CoinMarketCap and they are just now (finally) starting to release some of their highly anticipated game changing technology.

We have not even been promoting this project since about December 2017 when we realized we could protect the tech with patents. That was at the top of the bullmarket when you sold out. Well, funny thing is that CCR and Borz did not sell out. They stayed on board because their jobs were far from complete and they are not personally focused on money. Otherwise, they surely would have walked away when they were at a profit level that comes from buying at 1 satoshi and selling at over 5000 satoshis. So, give us all a break with your holier than thou attitude. You are angry and bitter and your attitude, rude remarks and general disposition are clear evidence of this. You lose Jack!

We are not responsible for market conditions of a bullmarket peak turned bearish. But you like to try to blame the XTRABYTES project and of course CCR because this is like a prey animal for you. You are like a hyena with your pack trying to take down what you believe is a gazelle. But in reality Mr Jack... You are dealing with a pack of lions and you will never win.

This is just the beginning of much more innovative technology to come out of the XTRABYTES camp.

Testing is ongoing if anyone wants to check it out. Testflight for V0.3 was released a few hours ago and of course the Android APK is also available.

Here are some features of our breakthrough wallet technology that is currently available for beta testing:

Lightweight / No syncing required / No wallet.dat files / No change addresses / Fully functional live transactions on both XBY and XFUEL blockchains / Monitor (currently view only) BTC and ETH addresses / No local copy of blockchain(s) required / Keys not exposed to anyone / Account based / Log in from any device / Access to all addresses, securely, in one place / Store wallet keys locally or in account / Create new wallets / Import existing wallets / More to come...

For more information about XTRABYTES, please visit: http://xtrabytes.global
To go directly to our Discord, please visit: https://discord.xtrabytes.global/

OR

Register directly at our XTRABYTES Testnet Application through the form below:
https://goo.gl/forms/oRodfbiIgrW6r70y1

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:07:41 PM

dont use my first name like you know me bitch. go away and continue to be poor. disgusting filthy xby holder

I rest my case...

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:16:58 PM

The founder of XtraBytes..............................

This guy continues posting the same 8 year old news, like it actually means something to the XTRABYTES project with 40 plus contributors who are developing many things and several others who are translating to over 10 languages... This project has not been about CCR for a very long time son. Get with the program! You are OUT OF DATE!

REAL PEOPLE..........
REAL CODE.........
REAL BYTE!!!

We have other slogans coming also! Some new stuff, up to date...
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:32:16 PM

dont use my first name like you know me bitch. go away and continue to be poor. disgusting filthy xby holder

I rest my case...

what's funny is that the code isnt real, borzalom is fake, and real byte makes it sound like a beer advertisement. but what would you expect from a person with no real marketing skills.

You are a disaster!!!  Cheesy Which is it Mr Jack? Did the old board create the slogan or did CCR?? Cause you just tried to take credit for it earlier (with a post we deleted due to irrelevance) and now you are perhaps telling the truth and trying to say it was CCR now that you want to downplay the clever little set of words as a beer commercial!!

Well, guess what? Beer commercials sell a lot of beer!!

Code isn't real?? Maybe you have totally ignored the fact that our XCITE Mobile wallet has a couple interesting features: No syncing, No change addresses, No wallet.dat!! That's pretty remarkable stuff for code that is not real....  Roll Eyes

Borzalom is fake?? Ya, OK... Lets see how fake he is when the rest of the tech from the XTRABYTES Development Team starts to emerge.  Grin

CCR has no marketing skills? Yet he is the sole reason this project was able to emerge from the ashes at 1 satoshi (less than 1 sat actually) and was able to attract a super hero's like you!! You are a super hero Jack! Go protect the crypto world from XTRABYTES and CCR. //end sarc!

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:44:53 PM

The founder of XtraBytes...................

Again... and again ad nauseam... this guy is responsible for probably 50 or more of the same post being deleted. FYI - We banned him from Discord for breaking the rules.

If anyone wants to read this info... go to Reddit - he is posting duplicate content there also.

The FUD crowd has been slamming this project for months over there... We will continue to delete their spam here and will continue posting our developments as we progress.

Ask yourself this while you are there: why the personal attacks against the founder of a tiny and seemingly insignificant blockchain project?

Here is a potential list of reasons:

• competition
  • competition
  • competition
  • and a few disgruntled people who got snubbed

XTRABYTES - The Blockchain Evolution Continues!

CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

317 posts deleted. Never change XBY, never change.

They're removing spam, I've seen now spammers aggressively posting their spam messages here.

FWIW, here is my opinion on this project. I do think they are working on "something" but I have no idea whether it will be as game changing as promised. I was a heavy bag holder from early 2017 and I've sold it now.

The project is being ran (in my opinion) by amateurs in the fintech space. We never knew what Borz's credentials were or what makes Dave a SME on calling this projects tech "game changing".

Would I invest currently? No. My advice to anyone thinking about investing is play with the wallet but wait until something substantial is released (patents or whitepaper) and don't listen to XBY's deadlines. The deliverables promised in the time frame given never materialise.

Actually "Invest after delivery" is a good strategy in overall, and especially for XBY.  Smiley
eXBY

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:54:08 AM

They're removing spam, I've seen now spammers aggressively posting their spam messages here.

FWIW, here is my opinion on this project. I do think they are working on "something" but I have no idea whether it will be as game changing as promised. I was a heavy bag holder from early 2017 and I've sold it now.

The project is being ran (in my opinion) by amateurs in the fintech space. We never knew what Borz's credentials were or what makes Dave a SME on calling this projects tech "game changing".

Would I invest currently? No. My advice to anyone thinking about investing is play with the wallet but wait until something substantial is released (patents or whitepaper) and don't listen to XBY's deadlines. The deliverables promised in the time frame given never materialise.

Actually "Invest after delivery" is a good strategy in overall, and especially for XBY.  Smiley

Have they just deleted my post too? I fail to see how mine was spam but rather then a critique of the current state of affairs.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:04:06 AM

Have they just deleted my post too? I fail to see how mine was spam but rather then a critique of the current state of affairs.

Maybe by mistake or because of a brand new account with 0 messages.
eXBY

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:06:52 AM

Maybe by mistake or because of a brand new account with 0 messages.

Forever 0 if they keep doing it  Sad
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:14:25 AM

Hello eXBY,

The deletion was meant for the message that was placed above yours. I noticed that the column slipped when trying to delete the post via my smartphone. This accidentally lead to the deletion of yours. Please excuse this inconvenience.

Your assumption that the project is being led by a group of amateurs is far from reality. What makes you think this?
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:24:55 AM

Actually uniqueness of the technology has been confirmed by an ex manages here some time ago https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

So, perhaps, because of the complexity of the tech the patent process is taking so long.
eXBY

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:25:20 AM

Hello eXBY,

The deletion was meant for the message that was placed above yours. I noticed that the column slipped when trying to delete the post via my smartphone. This accidentally lead to the deletion of yours. Please excuse this inconvenience.

Your assumption that the project is being led by a group of amateurs is far from reality. What makes you think this?

Hello - Not a problem, mistakes happen, we're all human  Smiley

I've had plenty of dealings with various members of the team over the course of the last few years. I've also had a good look into the LinkedIn accounts posted (sadly none available for Borz or Dave). I fail to see any relevant experience in the FinTech arena which leads me to believe that the experience isn't there, therefore its safe to say its amateurish.

I admit we all have to start somewhere, but a few experienced heads on board wouldn't be the worst thing.
eXBY

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:37:49 AM

Actually uniqueness of the technology has been confirmed by an ex manages here some time ago https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

So, perhaps, because of the complexity of the tech the patent process is taking so long.

This is the only thing keeping my interest in the project. Allen and Ashley were a ray of light after some very dark days, the whole mess around them leaving was a sad day for XBY.
XBYGolden

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:42:40 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 08:58:34 AM by XBYGolden

I've had plenty of dealings with various members of the team over the course of the last few years. I've also had a good look into the LinkedIn accounts posted (sadly none available for Borz or Dave). I fail to see any relevant experience in the FinTech arena which leads me to believe that the experience isn't there, therefore its safe to say its amateurish.

I admit we all have to start somewhere, but a few experienced heads on board wouldn't be the worst thing.

The reason why borz has not choosen to make his personal information public is because he choses to stay out of the limelight. If you are willing to take my word on it I can tell you that Borz has been working in cryptography for many year and is very experienced in the field. As for the rest of the team, we have all levels of experienced people ranging from people who are new to blockchain to people that have degrees in CS and who specialized in blockchain technology. We cannot force people to come forward with their personal profiles especially with all the 'love' we have been receiving this past year. We all want to contribute to the project but none of us want our relatives to be harrased by these people, something I have experienced first hand myself so I understand them all to well.
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:53:43 AM

The reason why borz has not choosen to make his personal information public is because he choses to stay out of the limelight. If you are willing to take my word on it I can tell you that Borz has been working in cryptography for many year and is very experienced in the field. As for the rest of the team, we have all levels of experienced people ranging from people who are new to blockchain to people that have degrees in CS and who specialized in blockchain technology. We cannot force people to come forward with their personal profiles especially with all the 'love' we have been receiving this past year. We all want to contribute to the project but none of us want our relatives to be harrased by these people, something I have experienced first hand myself so I understand them all to well.
[/quote]

The problem is that if we were willing to take the word of anyone in the team, we would have FOMO'ed in 10x already because patents "in two weeks" and we would be poor. So it's pretty dangerous to take your word on anything now. Look at all the hype you create because you managed to release a wallet after 2 years waw
XBYGolden

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:54:42 AM

If Bozalol would be a pro, there would be things he had published before. If you were a legit project, there would have been a lot more releases. If your tech is real, you would have released it. If you believe in your project, Dave would have made a video praising all the things coming up for maximum marketing.

A patent is no benefit for a public blockchain but a downside. This is no decentralization but centralization. How can a project be decentralized if a company owns all the rights? And your fear of someone forking the chain is ridiculous. Tell me one chain that has been forked where the fork is more successful than the original.

Everything you say is nonsense and you ask how people think you are no pros?

The company doesn't necessarily need to be decentralized, although we are aiming to do this as well. For the blocKchain to be effective the network needs to be decentralised, the security comes from a decentralised network that can't be controled by a single entity. And you may or may not have seen the news lately but patents are becoming more and more common in crypto space.

You ask why we haven't shown our technology, that questions makes me doubt if you understand the concept of a patent.

You ask why we haven't ramped up marketing, well simply because we want to show actual things we can market and we don't want to sell promisses. Our main priority is getting the tech out there, not creating price pumps based of marketing hype.

And ask yourself how valuable bitcoin would be if there weren't over a 1000 forks that drew away trading value from it.

But I see the narritive has changed from spreading lies to try to undermine the capabilities of the team, I wonder what's next.
XBYGolden

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:22:10 AM

The company doesn't necessarily need to be decentralized, although we are aiming to do this as well. For the blocKchain to be effective the network needs to be decentralised, the security comes from a decentralised network that can't be controled by a single entity. And you may or may not have seen the news lately but patents are becoming more and more common in crypto space.

You claim this to be a community coin but the community has nothing to say. There is no way to implement anything from the community nor is a veto possible as long as the company own the rights. The company leads the way this thing is going. This has NOTHING to do with decentralization. If anyone complains about the few block producers at EOS, this is even worse, where only one entity decides everything.

A company owning the patents doesn't mean they can control the blockchain itself, the patents only protect the ownership of the idea/concept, it doesn't give the owner control over the blockchain an important difference you fail to grasp. And a decentralised company is not that different from a foundation governing the project.

You ask why we haven't ramped up marketing, well simply because we want to show actual things we can market and we don't want to sell promisses. Our main priority is getting the tech out there, not creating price pumps based of marketing hype.

I am asking why you are making marketing! You are making marketing for two years without the blockchain released. Everything is running with a Bitcoin fork with PoW removed and now you are trying to twist it as if you would not be making marketing. What is this thread?

If you're calling the posts we have been making lately about the test release of our wallet a marketing campaign then you clearly have no idea what a marketing campaign should look like, yet you accuse us of being amateurs while you yourself clearly don't have a clue what is required to get attention in this space. When we are finally able to show the technology you will see what marketing needs to look like.
But it looks to me you rather complain about us keeping our community up to date with what is happening.

If you are willing to take my word on it I can tell you that Borz has been working in cryptography for many year and is very experienced in the field.

Let's pretend this is correct, though it would be plain simple to approve it but you do not approve it for whatever reason. Nevertheless, let's pretend, how can people like Allen and Ashley who have no programming background confirm the code to be unique? Where is this ability coming from without any advanced programming background?

Allen and Ashle were more than capable of recognizing the uniqueness of the idea/concept we plan to bring to this space, they don't need to understand one line of code for that (the code is just the execution of that idea/concept). I can read a white paper and determine if the idea is unique/groundbreaking/… without seeing one line of code. The fact that we plan to go about the concept of blockchain in a completely different way is the reason we are able to apply for patents, because the general idea of blockchain is already out there and can't be claimed by anyone.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:24:32 AM

Having the full rights on the technology means that the whole thing is centralized. If you add something that the company does not like, they have all the rights to sue you and prevent you from publishing it. This is usually done for blockchains that aim for internal company use, nothing more than a better secured database. Using this way for a community coin is useless. With such a base there is no difference to any ingame gold in an MMO. Trustless value is not working this way when a central company has all the power.

And don't forget XBY is something unique in crypto space, what they're are doing was never done by any project.

Xtrabytes is a blockchain project running on a bitcoin fork with PoW removed at the moment, nothing else.

Read this again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51017234#msg51017234

It's a temp chain and will be obsolete, after mainnet. Think of this chain as an ERC20 token, before mainnet launch. Read history of XTRABYTES.

It is no ERC20 Token, it is a Bitcoin fork with PoW removed.

XBY is not ERC20 token and never was, instead they have their own temporary blockchain, other projects usually have ERC20 before mainnet, XBY don't have (they have this temporarly chain https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XTRABYTES https://xtrabytes.global/explorer ). This temp chain will be obsolete, after mainnet launch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: