Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:27:58 AM

You claim this to be a community coin but the community has nothing to say. There is no way to implement anything from the community nor is a veto possible as long as the company own the rights. The company leads the way this thing is going. This has NOTHING to do with decentralization. If anyone complains about the few block producers at EOS, this is even worse, where only one entity decides everything.
The founders are responsible for creating a foundation that meets all the requirements to make the vision of XTRABYTES a reality. This is a logical and important step. On this foundation, the community can build on later. However, certain variables must first be set.

how can people like Allen and Ashley who have no programming background confirm the code to be unique? Where is this ability coming from without any advanced programming background?
Where do you get the knowledge from that both of the former execs have no advanced programming background? This is solely your assumption. You also forgot that the IP firm that is working on the patent documents approved that our main developer Zoltan is up to something unique. They are specialized in patenting blockchain technologies so their word should count something.

The constant removing of my post which contains a link and a quote from your project and you accuse me of lying? It is getting more and more ridiculous. It is the link of your founder's former project and a quote from your website which you are deleting over and over again, because it shows how you are lying. You do not want that evidence here, the only reason for deleting it.
We are deleting it because you purposely take it out of context and use it as a weapon of propaganda. If you weren't banned from our Discord for being toxic, you would have read that our founder has addressed that link when it was brought up by a concerned community member.

I know that you're from the same country as I am, Sabih. If you believe that we are all just a bunch of scammers, I offer you to meet me so we can discuss your concerns from face to face. I have nothing to hide. My identitity is publicly known.
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:38:23 AM

I know that you're from the same country as I am, Sabih. If you believe that we are all just a bunch of scammers, I offer you to meet me so we can discuss your concerns from face to face. I have nothing to hide. My identitity is publicly known.

Better on the talk show, broadcasted by the national television. Grin
eXBY

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:41:48 AM

Have they just deleted my post too? I fail to see how mine was spam but rather then a critique of the current state of affairs.

Hello - Not a problem, mistakes happen, we're all human  Smiley

I've had plenty of dealings with various members of the team over the course of the last few years. I've also had a good look into the LinkedIn accounts posted (sadly none available for Borz or Dave). I fail to see any relevant experience in the FinTech arena which leads me to believe that the experience isn't there, therefore its safe to say its amateurish.

I admit we all have to start somewhere, but a few experienced heads on board wouldn't be the worst thing.

The reason why borz has not choosen to make his personal information public is because he choses to stay out of the limelight. If you are willing to take my word on it I can tell you that Borz has been working in cryptography for many year and is very experienced in the field. As for the rest of the team, we have all levels of experienced people ranging from people who are new to blockchain to people that have degrees in CS and who specialized in blockchain technology. We cannot force people to come forward with their personal profiles especially with all the 'love' we have been receiving this past year. We all want to contribute to the project but none of us want our relatives to be harrased by these people, something I have experienced first hand myself so I understand them all to well.

Hey Golden, hope you're well.

I do understand the reasons for keeping identities secret. I'm sorry that you've had first hand experience of people harassing people close to you. There is a line which people cross all too frequently sadly.

I also am unable to take your word for it, sorry, its not a judge on your character but it comes back to the age old adage that if I trusted everyone on the internet i'd have a few hundred million dollars from a Nigerian prince by now  Grin

One final point on the identities thing, as Dave is know known (something which I also didn't agree with when someone posted that thing on 4chan), is why he is going by the pseudonym of CCRevolution still? With one founder "public" it may also restore some confidence in the project.

I see why the deleted posts count are high now by the way.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:45:29 AM

Would you agree BTC being a storage for value if one guy would own the patent?

Bitcoin is a first ever cryptocurrency, it's a beginning of the beginning. A lot have changed since, and now a lot of blockchain companies applying for patents and some already holding. Everything will be regulated sooner or later, and the ones who holding a patents deffinately will have an advantages.
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

Huh? I am not banned, reading constantly your hype and empty promises there.
With an alternative account, maybe. But your main account was banned.

I never made a secret out of it. I help both projects on a voluntary basis with my skills in Social Media and Community Moderation and I do translations. The only reason I did not list them on my LinkedIn is because I do not currently see it as a real job. Both projects are still in their absolute infancy. Once they have established themselves and I got a permanent position, I gladly update my profile. For now, it's redundant.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:50:36 AM

And once again to the topic that you always repeat that XBY had no ICO. Did the founders gave away their coins for free at the beginning?

I would say yes, because 1 sat is an equal to free! And they also helped the other Botmox ICO investors, who was scammed during this Bitmox ICO!!!
XBYGolden

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:57:36 AM

Have they just deleted my post too? I fail to see how mine was spam but rather then a critique of the current state of affairs.

Hello - Not a problem, mistakes happen, we're all human  Smiley

I've had plenty of dealings with various members of the team over the course of the last few years. I've also had a good look into the LinkedIn accounts posted (sadly none available for Borz or Dave). I fail to see any relevant experience in the FinTech arena which leads me to believe that the experience isn't there, therefore its safe to say its amateurish.

I admit we all have to start somewhere, but a few experienced heads on board wouldn't be the worst thing.

The reason why borz has not choosen to make his personal information public is because he choses to stay out of the limelight. If you are willing to take my word on it I can tell you that Borz has been working in cryptography for many year and is very experienced in the field. As for the rest of the team, we have all levels of experienced people ranging from people who are new to blockchain to people that have degrees in CS and who specialized in blockchain technology. We cannot force people to come forward with their personal profiles especially with all the 'love' we have been receiving this past year. We all want to contribute to the project but none of us want our relatives to be harrased by these people, something I have experienced first hand myself so I understand them all to well.

Hey Golden, hope you're well.

I do understand the reasons for keeping identities secret. I'm sorry that you've had first hand experience of people harassing people close to you. There is a line which people cross all too frequently sadly.

I also am unable to take your word for it, sorry, its not a judge on your character but it comes back to the age old adage that if I trusted everyone on the internet i'd have a few hundred million dollars from a Nigerian prince by now  Grin

One final point on the identities thing, as Dave is know known (something which I also didn't agree with when someone posted that thing on 4chan), is why he is going by the pseudonym of CCRevolution still? With one founder "public" it may also restore some confidence in the project.

I see why the deleted posts count are high now by the way.

I understand why you don't blindly believe a stranger on the internet, I can't dissagree on that, but all I can give you at this point is my word.

I think the reason why Dave is still using his pseudonym is because he's know to the larger community like this.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:58:19 AM

Pure speculation. With negative speculation people get banned on your discord, but this seems fine.

I can only jude from my personal experience from XTRABYTES Discord, normal people with appropriate behaviour never get banned.

CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:03:46 AM

And once again to the topic that you always repeat that XBY had no ICO. Did the founders gave away their coins for free at the beginning?

I would say yes, because 1 sat is an equal to free! And they also helped the other Botmox ICO investors, who was scammed during this Bitmox ICO!!!

I would say yes, because 1 sat is an equal to free!

No it is not. 650.000.000 Satoshis are 50.000 US Dollars at the moment. This is not free.

Don't forget about Bitmox ICO investors who held a lot of coins, and don't don't forget about Bitcoin price in April 2017.
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:04:29 AM

Pure speculation. With negative speculation people get banned on your discord, but this seems fine.

I can only jude from my personal experience from XTRABYTES Discord, normal people with appropriate behaviour never get banned.

Exactly. Regardless of how you put it, you alone are responsible for being banned from our community channels. Scapegoating is easier than accounting for your own actions.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:10:19 AM

No it is not. 650.000.000 Satoshis are 50.000 US Dollars at the moment. This is not free.

Stop posting these lies about CCR and Borzalom doing an ICO or controlling the XBY coins in the beginning. Everything was done transparently and all that happened was that C-CEX re-enabled trading (after the fork) from all the exact same individual accounts that held the XBY (bitmox) and they were able to start trading XBY (XTRABYTES). Borzalom and CCRevolution never touched or held any coins except their own. This is a well known and accepted fact right from the early days.

Anyone interested in digging in and seeing how XTRABYTES was formed can start at this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.msg18146155#msg18146155

Or of course you are free to go backwards (and forwards) from there...

This guys Sabih is on a mission to spread misinformation and bad vibes... nothing more.

CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

Stop posting these lies about CCR and Borzalom doing an ICO or controlling the XBY coins in the beginning. Everything was done transparently and all that happened was that C-CEX re-enabled trading (after the fork) from all the exact same individual accounts that held the XBY (bitmox) and they were able to start trading XBY (XTRABYTES). Borzalom and CCRevolution never touched or held any coins except their own. This is a well known and accepted fact right from the early days.

Anyone interested in digging in and seeing how XTRABYTES was formed can start at this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.msg18146155#msg18146155

This guys Sabih is on a mission to spread misinformation and bad vibes... nothing more.

Thanks for correction, it's really appreciated.
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:42:53 AM

This piece of info is very important. Consider to add to your FAQ section https://support.xtrabytes.global/hc/en-us/categories/360000009431-FAQ

Not about this Sabih Camerun guy, we all know who he is and what they are doing LOL.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:49:02 AM

You are talking a lot yet not released anything related to your revolutionary blockchain technology. Of course this is a scam, how should it not be a scam?

Please share with us your definition of the word: revolutionary.

Thank you.
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:02:03 PM

You are talking a lot yet not released anything related to your revolutionary blockchain technology. Of course this is a scam, how should it not be a scam?

You obviously do not know the definition of the word "scam". The fact that you are not interested to discuss your concerns face to face makes me think that you are just a troll that hides behind an internet avatar. I rest my case. All of your posts will be deleted from now on.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 12:14:01 PM

Its amazing how this guy, Sabih, keeps posting his SPAM and yet he continues to skirt every challenge we send his way. Laughable indeed.

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 12:46:12 PM

What about the transparency borzalom promised in the bitcointalk topic about XFUEL?
He reassured investors by saying all XFUEL transactions would be fully transparent and that the investors would have the possibility to see for what work employees are actually paid for (I'm not even asking to see what amount because that's company secret as you ansered already)

That will be delivered when its finalized. We have several things of higher priority at this time.

kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:22:40 PM

As it is going to be a very good thing that we've spent enough time, energy and mind protecting our assets with this platform in sight we can save that for the better.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:25:28 PM

What about the transparency borzalom promised in the bitcointalk topic about XFUEL?
He reassured investors by saying all XFUEL transactions would be fully transparent and that the investors would have the possibility to see for what work employees are actually paid for (I'm not even asking to see what amount because that's company secret as you ansered already)

That will be delivered when its finalized. We have several things of higher priority at this time.

Who`s coins and how exactly did Borz manege to re-enable trading with help from employees at C-CEX?

A classic example of how this guy twists the truth for the benefit of him and his pack of hyenas over on Reddit... Get your facts straight. Where does it say Borzalom re-enabled trading??

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:27:00 PM

As it is going to be a very good thing that we've spent enough time, energy and mind protecting our assets with this platform in sight we can save that for the better.

Thank you Kastara and welcome!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: