Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28347 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:47:13 PM

XTRABYTES never asked to be listed on TradeSatoshi. XTRABYTES did not want to be listed on TradeSatoshi. XTRABYTES never endorsed the listing on TradeSatoshi for the simple reason that XTRABYTES does not trust projects that list other projects without making an agreement between the parties. We believe that peoples coins are at a heightened risk on exchanges like this. Anyone who has moved XBY into TradeSatoshi has done so completely at their own risk. Obviously, these people should move their coins off this exchange immediately.

I agree with you. It's not serious at all.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:25:13 AM
Merited by fishfishfish313 (3)

XTRABYTES never asked to be listed on TradeSatoshi. XTRABYTES did not want to be listed on TradeSatoshi. XTRABYTES never endorsed the listing on TradeSatoshi for the simple reason that XTRABYTES does not trust projects that list other projects without making an agreement between the parties. We believe that peoples coins are at a heightened risk on exchanges like this. Anyone who has moved XBY into TradeSatoshi has done so completely at their own risk. Obviously, these people should move their coins off this exchange immediately.

I agree with you. It's not serious at all.

lol..Being delisted from a shit exchange says a lot.

What does it say??

Did you even read what I posted previously?

Here is what it says: XTRABYTES never ever promoted that exchange (not once) and as they exit scam the crypto world, there is minimal damage to the XTRABYTES project.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:35:56 AM

The founder.........................................stop spamming.

https://xtrabytes.global to learn the truth.

So why cant you say how many of the 150 pages have been reviewed and how close the finish line is for the only thing that actually matters ,, the Patent.

An announcement is coming in the near future in this regard. Stay tuned... Thank you for being here and thank you for your interest.

Sooo any update on this ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:48:17 AM

The founder.........................................stop spamming.

https://xtrabytes.global to learn the truth.

So why cant you say how many of the 150 pages have been reviewed and how close the finish line is for the only thing that actually matters ,, the Patent.

An announcement is coming in the near future in this regard. Stay tuned... Thank you for being here and thank you for your interest.

Sooo any update on this ?

Our apologies. We did not update this thread. The following update was posted on our Discord, May 15th:

Earlier yesterday we sent our reply back to the IP lawfirm for review.

While Borzalom was dissecting their documents, he discovered some key points throughout the descriptions that were incorrect. These corrections, along with a few other minor changes will need to be reworked throughout the descriptions and the lawfirm will return a new set of descriptions in due course, with changes highlighted to avoid a complete re-review.

When looking at what we have sent them, we do not see a massive amount of work at their end (or ours for that matter). This is more of a fundamental change due to some lingering perceptions that come from their general understand of how traditional blockchain technology works. The issue is that, our system is unlike anything they have ever seen and thus we have a situation where they are more or less - trying to fit a square peg into a round hole - in some of their descriptions.

Our reply will help them better understand the differences that were not clearly described in the original technical documents.
--------------------------------------

There are no further updates at this time.

Thank you!

Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:39:12 AM

Hello,

Could we have a testimony from the freshly appointed exchange manager?
What has positively changed since we have him?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:45:40 PM

Borzalom, has removed all XBY branding from his account - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219999  

Is he still with the project - if so can he post and confirm this & why he removed all XBY branding from his account.

This was deleted, not sure why this thread isn't keen on having this key information known here.

Would be nice if u guys could comment in this ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:36:44 AM

i wonder where fish is, he would normally show up at times like this
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:13:21 AM

Yeah he needs to think a bit more carefully about his actions.
He should have a bit more awareness especially after all the FUD and accusations thrown at him, CCR and other team members over the last 18 months or so.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:54:45 AM

Yeah it is. CCNCCN is in the regular Xtrabytes discord and in a shadow discord with team members from Xtrabytes and yet he chooses to post conversations and questions on here.
Why is that? Why not just ask in the Discord or shadow discord where he was having the conversation with Dan.
He just wants to spread shit about the project in as many places as possible.

A big Part of being a moderator or being in a support function is keeping your cool when people are upset even if you feel they are unfair or unreasonable not saying that's the case here but that's part of the job description in most cases.

doucie1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:56:25 AM

Doulce, even you are admitting that this move from borz was fucking stupid and that Dan's answers on Discord are fucking ridiculous, especially coming from someone who is supposed to be part of "Support".

Borz should have thought about it for sure.

I have a problem with the fudders that is all.
doucie1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:58:23 AM

Yeah it is. CCNCCN is in the regular Xtrabytes discord and in a shadow discord with team members from Xtrabytes and yet he chooses to post conversations and questions on here.
Why is that? Why not just ask in the Discord or shadow discord where he was having the conversation with Dan.
He just wants to spread shit about the project in as many places as possible.

A big Part of being a moderator or being in a support function is keeping your cool when people are upset even if you feel they are unfair or unreasonable not saying that's the case here but that's part of the job description in most cases.

The conversation posted by CCNCCN isn't from an official discord though, so is Dan not allowed too say what he wants outside of the official one? Surely he can say to a someone who is spreading shit about the project whatever he likes as long as it is not in the official one??
eXBY

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:33:56 AM

Borz just posted in XBY chat confirming hes not going anywhere FYI
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:46:33 AM

This is the text from Borzaloms posting on Discord.                                                           BorzalomToday at 6:24 AM
Hi all,

this morning I was made aware of the fact that someone was spreading rumors that I was gone. To substantiate that claim this person said that I had changed my Bitcointalk profile in the past few days, changed the profile picture and removed any mentions of XTRABYTES. Well let me tell you that this could not be further from the truth. I am still actively developing in the background which is what I prefer. As to the bitcointalk profile, I changed the profile picture a long time ago when it was decided that all official communication would be handled by our communications team. I have no desire to use Bitcointalk to communicate, we have other channels for that. I haven't used this account in a very long time and forgot about the changes I made to the profile. But since this makes the people in our community insecure I have changed back my profile picture to the XTRABYTES logo to assure everyone that I am not going anywhere. I am still an active member of the XTRABYTES team. And although I have writen all the technical specifications the real driving force behind the project is our team. I will keep supporting the high level developments but the ultimate goal is to get an entire team of developers involved as soon as this is possible.
We have faced many obstacles already and we will probably face others in the future, but we have no intention to give up and we will overcome all these obstacle to bring something new to the world of blockchain and crypto.

Sincerely,

Borzalom

CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:53:52 AM

And here is a screenshot https://imgur.com/a/O3dpmZ0 

Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:31:52 PM

did borz say anything about the patents too?
eXBY

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:35:02 PM

Afraid not sir. However I think the patent documents have improved his English. So hopefully things will be quicker from here on in.
alligothismullah

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:28:48 PM

Afraid not sir. However I think the patent documents have improved his English. So hopefully things will be quicker from here on in.

hows the new era of xby going? what's new?

no exchange, no progress, no governance, no team, no real dev. what exactly is new?
eXBY

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:37:54 PM

no exchange, no progress, no governance, no team, no real dev. what exactly is new?

Golden said in the discord today that hopefully the NDA's will be in place by this month. Its only taken 4 months so, in XBY terms this is good news.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:38:35 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 05:50:10 AM by sluppy

Golden said in the discord today that hopefully the NDA's will be in place by this month. Its only taken 4 months so, in XBY terms this is good news.

so what your saying is " soon " well how wonderful  lets wait another month then.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:26:17 AM

" The following update was posted on our Discord, May 15th "

So how are things going ?  25 days ago last comment allmost soon etc .. how about a update ?

" When looking at what we have sent them, we do not see a massive amount of work at their end  "

and yet we are closing in on another 4 weeks gone .

Has the lawfirm said anything sent anything back ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: