Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:28:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:35:26 AM

Posted by cameron0208 and deleted silently instead of giving a proper answer.

Cool I have a good idea for you. Post your daily FUD, SPAM, speculations and so on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904733.480 , keep official channels clean of spam.

Any news dear sir?
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:08:05 AM

News? Sure, the only one developer said to be working on their so called mainnet has left the project months ago. There has not been any post by him for several months and the only one post made was confirmed by a team member to be not made by himself: https://i.imgur.com/n1yfDid.png

This guy is 100% attacking this project. All his posts are FUD and misinformation. We normally do not even bother responding to him or any of the other guys who continue to try to stop the project with their ridiculous accusations that have mostly been answered repeatedly on Reddit where they have been repeatedly posting the same general nonsense for well over a year. We do not have time to keep coming in here and playing games with these people. Instead we will just keep working towards our goals and milestones and will continue to post what is important as we go.

Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:04:56 PM

any news on the patents CCR?
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:07:21 PM

This is the last time we will post about our developer (Zoltan aka. Borzalom) having left the XTRABYTES project. Zoltan has zero interest and even less time for engaging with the trolls on this forum or elsewhere. I asked him to post and like usual, he will not allow them to get into his head-space. His focus is XTRABYTES and the tech and his tasks that continue to be worked on. Zoltan has never been an active poster on this forum or anywhere else for most of the time we have been working on XTRABYTES. This is pretty common knowledge... Not to mention that Zoltan is a co-founder of this project... In other words, this is HIS project and his tech.

Here is his response to me after my request for him to engage:

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:47:51 PM

This is the last time we will post about our developer (Zoltan aka. Borzalom) having left the XTRABYTES project. Zoltan has zero interest and even less time for engaging with the trolls on this forum or elsewhere. I asked him to post and like usual, he will not allow them to get into his head-space. His focus is XTRABYTES and the tech and his tasks that continue to be worked on. Zoltan has never been an active poster on this forum or anywhere else for most of the time we have been working on XTRABYTES. This is pretty common knowledge... Not to mention that Zoltan is a co-founder of this project... In other words, this is HIS project and his tech.

Here is his response to me after my request for him to engage:

Its been over a Month since the documents where sent back for minor changes do you have any update on that ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:52:39 PM

I think all posts from Sabih, Cameron, Neloc etc should be deleted to be honest. They offer nothing constructive - just lies and misinformation.
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:00:11 PM

I think all posts from Sabih, Cameron, Neloc etc should be deleted to be honest. They offer nothing constructive - just lies and misinformation.

This is generally what we are doing...

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:12:23 PM

Its been over a Month since the documents where sent back for minor changes do you have any update on that ?

Thank you again for your interest. Please allow me to first respond with some accurate information. We posted about more than just some "minor changes".

Here is part of the original post on Discord:

"While Borzalom was dissecting their documents, he discovered some key points throughout the descriptions that were incorrect. These corrections, along with a few other minor changes will need to be reworked......."

There are no significant updates at this time but they are working on our files and once we have something concrete from them, we will announce.

doucie1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:21:16 PM

Nice graphic work there.
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:40:31 PM

Nice graphic work there.

Thank you! We have asked the Graphics and Marketing Team to come up with some attractive banners for advertising here on Btalk and other social platform also. It's just a small sample of some of the stuff being worked on behind the scenes as we prepare for the future.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:20:23 PM

XTRABYTES is a project that is ongoing. It's obviously not a scam. We've seen literally thousands of them come and go in the last few years. They vanish without a trace. They don't actively seek talented individuals to add to the team and keep progressing the best they can (sure, it's been super slow, but so what . . shoot Amazon stock was under 50 bucks for the first TEN YEARS it was traded) I won't even mention the cryptos that were basically worthless a few years ago. You should know them if you visit this forum. And don't even get me started on how worthless APPLE was for YEARS AND YEARS. And what did people say about all those companies and cryptos?  

Basically the same negative crap some people post about XBY now.

If you have a gripe with the way the project is handled, that's fine. But all this trolling, alt-account, nonsense needs to be left behind in the high school library where it belongs.

I swear I bet the peeps who put all that effort into writing the posts on here and other platforms have spent DAYS or WEEKS just thinking about XTRABYTES. And the funny thing, no one even cares  Grin

Holy shit the amount of time wasted for the same people to read your posts haha . . it's quite sad, really.

For anyone curious, I was quite ill for the last few months . . and basically tuned out crypto because it wasn't good for my psyche at the time. I'm still not sure about going back full swing. Some of you should know what I mean when I say crypto has a tendency to take over your life.

It's good to see some familiar posters here, but sadly, many of the old schoolers are gone. And it's not just this project either. It's this entire forum . . but I digress.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
doucie1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:41:01 PM

XTRABYTES is a project that is ongoing. It's obviously not a scam. We've seen literally thousands of them come and go in the last few years. They vanish without a trace. They don't actively seek talented individuals to add to the team and keep progressing the best they can (sure, it's been super slow, but so what . . shoot Amazon stock was under 50 bucks for the first TEN YEARS it was traded) I won't even mention the cryptos that were basically worthless a few years ago. You should know them if you visit this forum. And don't even get me started on how worthless APPLE was for YEARS AND YEARS. And what did people say about all those companies and cryptos?  

If you have a gripe with the way the project is handled, that's fine. But all this trolling, alt-account, nonsense needs to be left behind in the high school library where it belongs.

I swear I bet the peeps who put all that effort into writing the posts on here and other platforms have spent DAYS or WEEKS just thinking about XTRABYTES. And the funny thing, no one even cares  Grin

Holy shit the amount of time wasted for the same people to read your posts haha . . it's quite sad, really.

For anyone curious, I was quite ill for the last few months . . and basically tuned out crypto because it wasn't good for my psyche at the time. I'm still not sure about going back full swing. Some of you should know what I mean when I say crypto has a tendency to take over your life.

It's good to see some familiar posters here, but sadly, many of the old schoolers are gone. And it's not just this project either. It's this entire forum . . but I digress.

Your way to pretend some "trolls" use "alts" is truly disrespectful for all the real people behind those names and who are disgusted by the way you've been handling this project for 2 years. Don't even try and pretend the FOUNDER of this project aka Dave doesn't have at least 5 alts on discord, it's easy to spot them with his beautiful quotes all the time, like in his signature now ...

Oh and the "I was ill and left crypto for a while" makes me think of someone else cugh cugh
When is Borz going to be ill and get out of crypto? seriously you disgust me
Even the founder is bragging about your numbers of followers etc. There's only 2 or 3 guys supporting the project on discord, the same ones over here (hey doucie) and reddit is just dead. Nobody takes you seriously, pull of the mask ...
The number of times you spoke about "major achievements" yet there's nothing out there. Scammers

Accusing people of using alts is "disrespectful". Then accuses Dave of using alts lol

You numpty Ganjamouse
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:43:12 PM

Fish! Very good to see you back here and posting. I hope you continue to improve and will be able to join us again soon. Thank you for your post!!

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:44:05 PM

XTRABYTES is a project that is ongoing. It's obviously not a scam.

Yep, a mobile wallet for a bitcoin fork with proof of work removed in beta release after more than two years. Impressive ongoing you are providing here...

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:58:26 PM

THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM, SEE THE MODERATION STATISTICS.

Most of the deleted comments are your nonsense!!

100% true... Now he will post this little highlight multiple times and we will have to delete it over and over again to keep our thread relatively clean. Then, after another couple weeks he (or one of the others) will once again try to highlight the fact that we are moderating the thread.

Game on... we will continue to delete your attacks and the project will ultimately prove itself. In the end, he loses.

doucie1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:55:19 AM

I hope the graphics team have time to do the xcite desktop UI as well as all these graphics.
doucie1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

Ganjamouse - Date Registered May 9th
jharjack - Date Registered May 9th
Jimminy321 - Date Registered May 9th

Bit of a pattern there.

Mobile wallet didn't create itself did it.
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:56:31 AM

Bit of a pattern there.

Nobody cares about a mobile wallet...

You already have hundreds of them available online and they are much better than what XBY did in 2 years
doucie1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:48:46 AM

Bit of a pattern there.

Nobody cares about a mobile wallet...

You already have hundreds of them available online and they are much better than what XBY did in 2 years

Nobody cares about wallet then makes post about wallet lol
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:26:04 PM

airwarriorr check my reply to you here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904733.msg51515027#msg51515027
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: