Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:50:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bla_bla_bla

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:15:37 PM

They can do what they want blah blah blah it's their discord. They don't have to answer any questions if they don't want to.
What is it with crypto people who think it is their given right to have all their questions and concerns answered immediately.

Bunch of children.

Yeah, new investors love to see projects where people get shut up for basically trivial reasons or asking questions lol, you brainlet

If this project wasn't such a complete joke people wouldn't end up making fun about it

You'll end up going through the 5 stages of grief too. Don't worry, you'll eventually see light at the end of the tunnel lmao

And what makes you think that any investors; old or new, want to see your attitude on the corporate threads of their investment?

True, old and potential new investors love non delivery of stuff that's been promised over 2+ years plus abusive censorship of skeptical or critical opinions. It's not about my "attitude", you guys don't get it

Keep elephantasming about this being the way to go, see ya Wink
alligothismullah

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:45:03 AM

pointless, the discord bans legitimate questions and the reddit is dead. i should know Im Bhawk26 on XBY discord and been in there for years

its been 2 years, still no patents?

We do not ban legitimate questions. However, we do ban alt accounts who continue to come into the Discord and repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered. You on the other hand have been banned for your constant FUD and negative slant that comes from essentially every post you make. Our rules are quite clear in this matter:

http://files.xtrabytes.global/bitcointalk/rules.png

Heres a legit question dave:what happened to the community fund we started with transactions when xby began?

thanks
Shark_Byte

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:26:36 AM

Sooo, when can we expect an update?

Did the lawyers make the required changes to the posign patent application?

CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 09:04:53 AM by CCRevolution

pointless, the discord bans legitimate questions and the reddit is dead. i should know Im Bhawk26 on XBY discord and been in there for years

We do not ban legitimate questions. However, we do ban alt accounts who continue to come into the Discord and repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered. You on the other hand have been banned for your constant FUD and negative slant that comes from essentially every post you make. Our rules are quite clear in this matter:

Heres a legit question dave:what happened to the community fund we started with transactions when xby began?

thanks

Nothing happened to the fees wallet that Borzalom set up as a community fund, its still connected, as planned. The transactions system and will remain this way until we change to the new system. Here is the address: BLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3

XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 11:04:32 AM

thanks

It's still here https://xtrabytes.global/explorer/xby?open=%2Faddress%2Fxby%2FBLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:38:10 PM

Original account name Dagon80. Couldn't you think of another name Dagon66??
alligothismullah

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:53:14 PM

thanks

Nothing happened to the fees wallet that Borzalom set up as a community fund, its still connected, as planned. The transactions system and will remain this way until we change to the new system. Here is the address: BLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3

Ok thanks for answering that question, dave. here's the next one, why, if you still have the community fund did no one ever use it to pay for devs graphics etc etc? Instead, you guys created xfuel and just left that xby sitting there for no reason. Why hasn't it been used? thanks
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:06:14 PM

thanks

Ok thanks for answering that question, dave. here's the next one, why, if you still have the community fund did no one ever use it to pay for devs graphics etc etc? Instead, you guys created xfuel and just left that xby sitting there for no reason. Why hasn't it been used? thanks

Because we have a much longer and larger vision than you could ever imagine. One million XBY at the time when we dissolved the board was not perceived to be enough to take care of the long term and vast needs of the project. I know its hard to accept, but we have a large team of contributors at this point and we have gone far beyond the minimal work of graphics as was seen in your days.

Look, you can continue to carry on like this if you want. Its your choice... You are not hurting me or Borz, you are hurting all the other investors who are listening to your negativity and I think its time you call it a day. We are not going anywhere except up at some point...

How about it?

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:13:39 PM

how does it feel to have a dead project worth 60 sats during a bullrun?

should have been nicer to those critics and ran this project more properly, eh?

maybe if you didn't call every legit concern fud and was more open and honest then this project wouldn't be dying like it is now

This project is far from dead...

Why not tell us who you really are and we can have some open dialogue?

alligothismullah

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:23:08 PM

thanks

Because we have a much longer and larger vision than you could ever imagine. One million XBY at the time when we dissolved the board was not perceived to be enough to take care of the long term and vast needs of the project. I know its hard to accept, but we have a large team of contributors at this point and we have gone far beyond the minimal work of graphics as was seen in your days.

Look, you can continue to carry on like this if you want. Its your choice... You are not hurting me or Borz, you are hurting all the other investors who are listening to your negativity and I think its time you call it a day. We are not going anywhere except up at some point...

How about it?

hmmmm so when xby was worth nearly 80 cents you didn't think it would be a good plan to you know, keep your word and do what you said you would with that fund and use it to....fund xby? Instead, you created XFUEL, which competes with XBY and which no one wants to work for because no one can sell it in order to pay themselves.

I am hurting no one. I am trying to help people see the mismanagement you have wrought on this project and the fact that you and borz are not capable of long term planning because you are incapable of delivering short term goals.

how about another fishing or elephant story?
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

thanks

How about it?

hmmmm so when xby was worth nearly 80 cents you didn't think it would be a good plan to you know, keep your word and do what you said you would with that fund and use it to....fund xby? Instead, you created XFUEL, which competes with XBY and which no one wants to work for because no one can sell it in order to pay themselves.

I am hurting no one. I am trying to help people see the mismanagement you have wrought on this project and the fact that you and borz are not capable of long term planning because you are incapable of delivering short term goals.

To keep my word??

XBY has not even released its tech yet and you think we should have broken the original plan? Prepare for a lesson in "staying the course".

KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:20:02 AM

You claim that nobody wants to work for XFUEL, but forget the fact that a team of over 40 motivated members is working for XTRABYTES. Why are you lying to the readers?

You talk about mismanagement and missed short-term goals, but forgot the fact that the lengthy patenting process was underestimated and was not just solely in the hands of Borzalom and CCRevolution. Nothing could have been done differently in this regard apart from giving up the patents, which is no option because we want the tech to be protected. Sooner or later, investors will thank the founders for this decision.

Like I already said on Discord, imagine how far we might have been in terms of Blockchain if there weren't so many countless forks that brought unnecessary resource splitting with them.

Why are all of you obsessed critics hiding behind pseudonyms and multiple newly registered accounts? Why do you not accept our offer of an open conversation by stepping out of your shadow? Do you even want to find common ground or are you just here to stir things up?
alligothismullah

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:34:16 AM

You claim that nobody wants to work for XFUEL, but forget the fact that a team of over 40 motivated members is working for XTRABYTES. Why are you lying to the readers?

You talk about mismanagement and missed short-term goals, but forgot the fact that the lengthy patenting process was underestimated and was not just solely in the hands of Borzalom and CCRevolution. Nothing could have been done differently in this regard apart from giving up the patents, which is no option because we want the tech to be protected. Sooner or later, investors will thank the founders for this decision.

Like I already said on Discord, imagine how far we might have been in terms of Blockchain if there weren't so many countless forks that brought unnecessary resource splitting with them.

Why are all of you obsessed critics hiding behind pseudonyms and multiple newly registered accounts? Why do you not accept our offer of an open conversation by stepping out of your shadow? Do you even want to find common ground or are you just here to stir things up?

pseudonyms...yet you are who in discord?

the team is getting paid in XBY?? really? so why on earth was XFUEL even created? Where are the XBY coming from? Use some logic dude. I'm interested in being proved wrong so please oblige.

oh, and if they are being paid in XBY, are the rates posted anywhere? No legit project doesn't break down team rewards.
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:50:33 AM

the team is getting paid in XBY?? really? so why on earth was XFUEL even created? Where are the XBY coming from? Use some logic dude. I'm interested in being proved wrong so please oblige.

oh, and if they are being paid in XBY, are the rates posted anywhere? No legit project doesn't break down team rewards.

Look at the posts above or on the previous pages, I am MarcusRG on Discord. My identity is no secret.

Please read my post again, your reply does not make any sense. Where have I stated that the team gets paid in XBY?
alligothismullah

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:56:25 AM

Look at the posts above or on the previous pages, I am MarcusRG on Discord. My identity is no secret.

Please read my post again, your reply does not make any sense. Where have I stated that the team gets paid in XBY?

oh my gosh lol. you actually thought I meant working for XFUEL as a separate project lel. NO NO, I mean working for xfuel as payment, on behalf of xby.
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:02:58 AM

oh my gosh lol. you actually thought I meant working for XFUEL as a separate project lel. NO NO, I mean working for xfuel as payment, on behalf of xby.

No comment. You clearly do not even understand the context.
alligothismullah

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:10:15 AM

No comment. You clearly do not even understand the context.

no no, you don't get out of this one pretending it's a context issue. here's my question more clearly stated...also, you are a non-native English speaker so maybe take more time to read.

ok, my question is that if we still have the large and unused XBY fund that borzalom set up when we first started, then why was it even created to begin with? why are all those XBY sitting there when they could be used to pay folks instead of them working for and receiving xfuel as payment?

that clear enough, marcus Smiley
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:16:18 AM

Instead, you created XFUEL, which competes with XBY and which no one wants to work for because no one can sell it in order to pay themselves.

This is the statement I addressed. Clear enough now?

sunny2903

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:05:19 AM

Guys,

The team is working for the company: XTRABYTES LTD.

The team is being paid in XFUEL.

Hope this is clear.

S
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:12:35 AM

We are not going anywhere except up at some point...

How about it?

Love it Dave.. So amazing to be back here. Can't wait to hear all the good news..and I know on which side of the fence I will be!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: