Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:45:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
meherethere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

Just imagine accusing one of the founders of xtrabytes of scamming when you know that they didn't make any money from the project.
xtroleum

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:29:58 PM

Yeah Venture Capital is really in the spirit of what crypto was meant to be isn't it. Why not just hand it all over to banks and hedge funds.

Agreed. My company has had many investment offers. But we decline, because we know what that means in the end. Sure, we'll be able to get to where we need faster, but it won't be the original destination.
Crazy8balll2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:43:03 PM

Just imagine accusing one of the founders of xtrabytes of scamming when you know that they didn't make any money from the project.

I accuse him of lying and it being a scam in the sense of a confidence trick. Also you dont know that he didn't make money since Xfuel was profitable at one point

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick
Crazy8balll2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:52:32 PM

You really do need help Sabih.
You have a mental illness

only mental illness here is someone believing in XBY. you have to literally want to lose money if you are still hanging around this shitfest of a project.

Or perhaps the reality is that you are still here because you don't want anyone to win and make you look bad after your 18 months of trying to stop us?

trying to stop you? no I am trying to stop others from falling for the bullshit. you are stopping yourselves. 0 volume, 0 price, 0 exchanges, 0 tech, 0 patents, 0 real world interest....and it goes on and on. so many zeros when dealing with XBY.

Yes... all zeros when you lost your chance to shine! Now you only see zeros!!

pfft 0s. dave, all the people you forced off the board, with the exception off ccn and chris sold their xby and xfuel at the top and made a ton of money. I got 40k for my xfuel and close to 400k with my XBY. freshfish made nearly 600k and what did you make?? nothing, because you still have those worthless nodes and all those bags. I made money from your scam, that is true...so thank you for that. was able to buy a house cash because of you. god bless you.

Euhmm so you're basically saying you got rich on XBY and XFUEL and now you feel the urge to bash the project? Soo all for you and 0 for everyone else?
Hmm that very much sounds like a scammer imo ...
Instead of bashing just leave and let be ....

I think everyone got rich in 2017
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:34:00 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 08:45:09 PM by CCRevolution

VC translates into the company answering to a entity they may not have the best interests of the company but more so for the bottom line- which can be misleading in regards to running a successful project/effort.

YES, because dave and borz have the best interests of xby at heart. gimme a break. thank god we were saved from a VC and got XFUEL, which competes with XBY, no exchanges, CEO/COO who quit, no patents and yes another token...XIP which no one has really explained yet.

How fucking blind are you people?

Fuck, I wont argue with you on that topic, I may be. Help me understand the differences between xby and xfuel - and of late, XIP.

XBY - is the original coin that we pulled from the ashes, effectively preventing all original investors of the Bitmox ICO from losing their money and being scammed (like had happened so often until that point) by whoever started the ICO. As such, XTRABYTES did not have any funding from the ICO, therefore no development money. As a matter of fact, for the first 6 months we tried developing exclusively with free volunteers - which was not working because people need to be paid for their time - but this laid the foundation of commitment from some people and we expanded after that beyond the release of XFUEL.

XFUEL - was released as a result of this situation of no ICO funding to pay for our long term development goals. It does not complete with XBY and XTRABYTES would not exist today if we did not have XFUEL to pay for development and give all of our volunteers something to trade their time, talents and expertise for, which most are actually accumulating, rather than selling... giving them tremendous wealth potential in the future if we collectively deliver a powerful product and platform. This is exactly what we intend to do - this is what we are working towards.

XIP - is not a new token - this will be a representation of real shares from the real company that will own our patents. Our long term intention (after meeting all applicable laws) is to allow people the option to own part of the XTRABYTES project, which is driven by XFUEL and represented by the original XBY.

alligothismullah

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:02:19 PM

VC translates into the company answering to a entity they may not have the best interests of the company but more so for the bottom line- which can be misleading in regards to running a successful project/effort.

YES, because dave and borz have the best interests of xby at heart. gimme a break. thank god we were saved from a VC and got XFUEL, which competes with XBY, no exchanges, CEO/COO who quit, no patents and yes another token...XIP which no one has really explained yet.

Fuck, I wont argue with you on that topic, I may be. Help me understand the differences between xby and xfuel - and of late, XIP.

XBY - is the original coin that we pulled from the ashes, effectively preventing all original investors of the Bitmox ICO from losing their money and being scammed (like had happened so often until that point) by whoever started the ICO. As such, XTRABYTES did not have any funding from the ICO, therefore no development money. As a matter of fact, for the first 6 months we tried developing exclusively with free volunteers - which was not working because people need to be paid for their time - but this laid the foundation of commitment from some people and we expanded after that beyond the release of XFUEL.

XFUEL - was released as a result of this situation of no ICO funding to pay for our long term development goals. It does not complete with XBY and XTRABYTES would not exist today if we did not have XFUEL to pay for development and give all of our volunteers something to trade their time, talents and expertise for, which most are actually accumulating, rather than selling... giving them tremendous wealth potential in the future if we collectively deliver a powerful product and platform. This is exactly what we intend to do - this is what we are working towards.

XIP - is not a new token - this will be a representation of real shares from the real company that will own our patents. Our long term intention (after meeting all applicable laws) is to allow people the option to own part of the XTRABYTES project, which is driven by XFUEL and represented by the original XBY.

http://files.xtrabytes.global/bitcointalk/fence.png

so you create xby in order to prevent yourself from losing money, because you and borz fell for the scam, then you create XFUEL because you don't use the xby dev fund made up from xby trxs for some reason no one has really explained. XFUEL itself competes with xby, thus doubling the circulating supply, aaaaaaaaand then, you come up with another 'store' of value called XIP that people must buy in order to "OWN PART OF XBY" even though those same people already bought XBY coin and XFUEL token.

am I missing something?

also, any elephant stories? Smiley
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:35:50 PM

Bit of FUD before bedtime  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:56:00 PM

so you create xby in order to prevent yourself from losing money, because you and borz fell for the scam, then you create XFUEL because you don't use the xby dev fund made up from xby trxs for some reason no one has really explained. XFUEL itself competes with xby, thus doubling the circulating supply, aaaaaaaaand then, you come up with another 'store' of value called XIP that people must buy in order to "OWN PART OF XBY" even though those same people already bought XBY coin and XFUEL token.

am I missing something?

Yes, you missed the fact that everyone can see through your lies, manipulation and bullshit.

1. We did not create XBY.

2. XBY development fund???

Even at the peak it was $800,000 - Do you have any idea of the level of talent we have as contributors of this project? Do you honestly think that $800,000 is enough to build a blockchain development project when other projects raise MILLIONS of ICO dollars and still often come out with nothing?

This is not about graphics as it was when you were around. We have over 40 people working on this project at various times and levels. Do not even try to discredit any of them as you have in the past. They are all more than happy to prove you wrong as we continue to progress.

You are going to find out the end result of this project as it develops, Jack - no matter how much you swear and lie along with the rest of the followers you have managed to manipulate.

Carry on with your game plan guys!

Oh, and PS... We will open the development fund after we are on the new chain and at that point, as always planned, the funds will be used to make sure the entire world knows all about XTRABYTES. What else would a responsible team who created its own funding (without a risky ICO) do with the money we have been saving during our development phase?

sunny2903

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:48:51 AM

am I missing something?

DUDE, whoever you are - if you use your manipulating skills at another location, you might make some money. Please do that.

CCR clearly said:

Why is there a confusion here? If he or Borz wanted to scam, they would have started from the scratch, why would they continue with bitmox?
Jimminy321

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:38:06 AM

am I missing something?

DUDE, whoever you are - if you use your manipulating skills at another location, you might make some money. Please do that.

CCR clearly said:

Why is there a confusion here? If he or Borz wanted to scam, they would have started from the scratch, why would they continue with bitmox?

I don't think he accused CCR and Borz of scamming. His point sounds more to me like they don't have a clue what they are doing, and are in over their heads. Which sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:09:20 AM

If he or Borz wanted to scam, they would have started from the scratch, why would they continue with bitmox?

And the benefit is what? Why would a reputable third party provide the source code of a project to anyone on the internet? Borzalom was either an active part of the Bitmox scam or did not have the necessary ability to start from scratch. As a minor team member he would have never gotten the code from the exchange. Making no progress for more than two years is more a proof of not being capable of handling it or even start from scratch.
doucie1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:23:20 AM

The Bitmox source code was open source. And haven't you said a million fucking times its a "bitcoin fork with mining removed"??

You contradict yourself all the time
eXBY

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:47:34 AM

Hi Sirs

Any updates?
doucie1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:15:23 AM

Hi Sirs

Any updates?

Small update about the patents from CCR in the Discord: "I was going to save this for a later announcement, but I will just say now that we received the revised descriptions from the lawyers today. Give us a few days to make a full announcement of what our next steps will be..."
eXBY

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:21:27 AM

Hi Sirs

Any updates?

Small update about the patents from CCR in the Discord: "I was going to save this for a later announcement, but I will just say now that we received the revised descriptions from the lawyers today. Give us a few days to make a full announcement of what our next steps will be..."

Many thanks sir
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:21:11 AM

am I missing something?

CCR clearly said:

I don't think he accused CCR and Borz of scamming. His point sounds more to me like they don't have a clue what they are doing, and are in over their heads. Which sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Ladies and gentlemen; meet Curtis, another ex board member and troll partner of Jhar (alligothismullah). Above he makes a statement that clearly contradicts the reality from the "partial" post below (all other nonsense excluded). One thing we all know at XTRABYTES is that the truth will prevail and their manipulation will fail in the long run.

... I feel guilty, so I try to help others not get scammed by you and the deaf mute tard.

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:22:01 AM

Hi Sirs

Any updates?

I am focused on what is happening in this project. can argue, that the team is very carefully working and pondering every step.

Thank you for noticing and welcome to XTRABYTES!

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:34:23 AM

If he or Borz wanted to scam, they would have started from the scratch, why would they continue with bitmox?

And the benefit is what? Why would a reputable third party provide the source code of a project to anyone on the internet? Borzalom was either an active part of the Bitmox scam or did not have the necessary ability to start from scratch. As a minor team member he would have never gotten the code from the exchange. Making no progress for more than two years is more a proof of not being capable of handling it or even start from scratch.

I know for a fact that this link was posted more than one time to answer you, but you clearly do not want to listen, which is why you are mostly deleted and ignored.

XBY NEWS Release and RECOVERY:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.msg17881545#msg17881545

Above was the first post from Borzalom regarding XBY and this was before my time...

Making no progress for more than two years is more a proof of not being capable of handling it or even start from scratch.

Its only your delusional mind or that of the other trolls that posts this stupidity. So let me ask you this: what are you going to do when we start to release our tech and the truth rises to the surface??

Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:42:02 PM

Its only your delusional mind or that of the other trolls that posts this stupidity. So let me ask you this: what are you going to do when we start to release our tech and the truth rises to the surface??

Coward. Come to a discussion outside of your moderation tools. There is no tech, there is no developer any longer, and there is no release coming. Prove that Borzalom is still with this project. You can not even do that.
sunny2903

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:37:25 PM

Coward. Come to a discussion outside of your moderation tools. There is no tech, there is no developer any longer, and there is no release coming. Prove that Borzalom is still with this project. You can not even do that.

Are you that clueless and stupid, Sabih? Don’t  you know that Borz posted his message on discord that he is very well with XTRABYTES Ltd? Is this  your (futile) attempt to malign the image of XTRABYTES and instill panic among the investors? You need to up your game or just retire to a corner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: