Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28366 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:34:17 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 09:04:56 AM by oO_StarDust_Oo

Haha you have a lonnnggggg wait for ETH staking, late 2020 at the earliest - longer than the wait for XBY patents Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

except eth is real and xby is the biggest joke in crypto. well, xfuel is.

stay poor doucie Smiley

Nice trolling, but I think unique XTRABYTES blockchain technology is real, because the existence has been confirmed by different people who signed NDAs https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-video-discussion-after-the-ndas/ https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

You may laugh, you may troll, you may think and you may say what you want but XBY will bloom sooner or latter, because they have something new, and XBY will be not just another usless fork with a fifth wheel. So you better sell some of your usless coins and buy XBY and XFUEL and start to support the project instead of trolling. But of course you can buy after patents, or may be after technology reveal, it's up to you.

Damn you're the one true naive investor Cheesy
Sell useless coins and buy XFUEL lmao that's a nice one

XTRABYTES have a future, can you say the same about useless forks with a fifth wheel? It's crypto, all coins were cheap and useless once, and almost all are still usesless by now, dispite all developments, artificially pumped price, and professionaly writen white papers, roadmaps and other things. XTRABYTES will bloom, and I believe XTRABYTES may be the best patented enterprise and APP development blockchain platform.
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:07:25 AM

Still using all your alt accounts then Ganjamouse/Alligothismullah  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I forget all the other ones.

Shit man, you're making fun of people who think you are Dave or whoever else, and now you're going the same way. I have only one account on bct and reddit for your information.

I know it's hard for you to imagine there's actually really a lot of people criticizing the project you love so much

XTRABYTES have a future, can you say the same about useless forks with a fifth wheel? It's crypto, all coins were cheap and useless once, and almost all are still usesless by now, dispite all developments, artificially pumped price, and professionaly writen white papers, roadmaps and other things. XTRABYTES will bloom, and I believe XTRABYTES may be the best patented enterprise and APP development blockchain platform.

XTRABYTES has nothing right now, except like you said a lot of development in the background according to the team, and an artificially pumped price back in 2017 and it is crazily useless right now lol, that you can't see that is actually sad
oO_StarDust_Oo

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:23:48 AM

Is the team, the developers and soon patented unique blockchain technology is nothing, you are in the wrong announcement channel.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:27:49 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin hahah feed the trolls and their alts they are hungry.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Price artificially pumped in 2017 - don't make me laugh - ALL OF CRYPTO DID THE SAME YOU TOOL.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:35:18 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin hahah feed the trolls and their alts they are hungry.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Price artificially pumped in 2017 - don't make me laugh - ALL OF CRYPTO DID THE SAME YOU TOOL.

Yup, that's why you can't criticize other projects by saying that they are useless despite having an artificially pumped price.

How do you know the blockchain technology is unique? Because someone told you so? The same people that gave false information about testnet dates, about patent deadlines and the same people who mute/ban others that disagree? Alright then, seems smart
oO_StarDust_Oo

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:39:55 AM

According to this recent post https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/exchanges-information-disclosed/ XTRABYTES team don't have BTC to artificially pump the prices, so it probably was a pure volume in 2017.

CCR apologized few times for delays with a patents filing process. Check Discord logs.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:49:03 AM

According to this recent post https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/exchanges-information-disclosed/ XTRABYTES team don't have BTC to artificially pump the prices, so it probably was a pure volume in 2017.

CCR apologized few times for delays with a patents filing process. Check Discord logs.

Oh yeah he said sorry so all good, we can trust him 100% then !

Artificial price pumping can be done through nice messages (e.g. pp estimated in a month, or with "soon"s every two days)
doucie1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:52:33 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 10:03:53 AM by doucie1

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dear Mods - please delete Ganjmouse aka Sabih, Cameron or Citiozen not sure which one he is.

He is repeating himself over and over agin. I think he has a mental problem. Probably Cameron. He has lots of them.

Hey Ganjamouse - what's your reddit username?Huh
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:31:43 PM

Haha you have a lonnnggggg wait for ETH staking, late 2020 at the earliest - longer than the wait for XBY patents Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

stay poor doucie Smiley

Nice trolling, but I think unique XTRABYTES blockchain technology is real, because the existence has been confirmed by different people who signed NDAs https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-video-discussion-after-the-ndas/ https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

You may laugh, you may troll, you may think and you may say what you want but XBY will bloom sooner or latter, because they have something new, and XBY will be not just another usless fork with a fifth wheel. So you better sell some of your usless coins and buy XBY and XFUEL and start to support the project instead of trolling. But of course you can buy after patents, or may be after technology reveal, it's up to you.

arent coins like te-food and vechain already lightyears ahead on that front for adoption?
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:08:49 AM

stay poor doucie Smiley

arent coins like te-food and vechain already lightyears ahead on that front for adoption?

There are a handful of projects that are light years ahead of Xtrabytes in sectors such as supply chain. If we’re talking about all of crypto, then every project that has put out a product is ahead of Xtrabytes.

The team can point to their NDAs all they want, but the fact of the matter is that nothing has changed - no one outside of the Xtrabytes team has allegedly seen the code. That is not evidence or proof.

Let’s say Bernie Madoff had a business partner throughout his Ponzi scheme, and you were to ask that partner if Bernie was running a Ponzi scheme, what do you think they would say?

They’d say, ‘No! Of course not! It’s definitely not a Ponzi scheme!’ Because they’re part of the scam. They’re not going to sell out their partner.

It’s the same thing with Xtrabytes and its team. If the tech was real, they’d show it to someone outside the team.

Not to mention, isn’t it interesting how the lawyers from law firm they claim to be using, which is an IP law firm with a long, storied history, can’t understand the tech after months and months, but Danny and Golden just picked it right on up and understand it after 48 hours? That’s quite an amazing feat. I’m still not sure if that says more about Danny and Golden or the law firm. They might want to consider switching firms if this is the case.

I urge anyone to go and look through old posts from the team regarding the patents. What was being said in 2018 is the same thing being said now - ‘drawing diagrams, adding clarification, reviewing, finalizing, etc’. You can substitute out any recent post about the patents with a post from 2018 and I guarantee no one could tell the difference. They were drawing diagrams and adding clarification a year and a half ago. What happened to those diagrams? What happened to those documents? Why does it seem like they started the entire process over?

They talk about ‘useless forks’ all the time. Meanwhile, they don’t even have a product. They can hype it up all they want to try and pump the price, but it doesn’t matter. No one is listening until they release the tech. It actually makes more sense for them to not release it. It’s a shroedinger’s cat situation. They can claim the tech does everything under the sun when it’s under wraps. The minute they reveal it, the mystery is gone. For tech  that speaks for itself,  they sure seem invested in keeping it silent.

They want to parade around about how they’re going to have partnerships with giant corporations and whatnot, but no company would ever partner with a team that has had all this negative attention. Fighting with community members, silencing critics, doxxing people, etc - no company would ever want to be a part of that, no matter how good the tech is. If they ever release a product, my guess is that it will be extremely underwhelming.

My guess though is that they drag this patent thing out - blaming the law firm for delays, then they’ll blame the patent office for delays. Then, they’ll get denied, which they knew they would because the tech isn’t revolutionary, and they’ll use not getting the patents as an excuse to either close up shop or to continue stalling.
doucie1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:33:50 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 07:54:43 AM by doucie1

stay poor doucie Smiley

There are a handful of projects that are light years ahead of Xtrabytes in sectors such as supply chain. If we’re talking about all of crypto, then every project that has put out a product is ahead of Xtrabytes.

The team can point to their NDAs all they want, but the fact of the matter is that nothing has changed - no one outside of the Xtrabytes team has allegedly seen the code. That is not evidence or proof.

Let’s say Bernie Madoff had a business partner throughout his Ponzi scheme, and you were to ask that partner if Bernie was running a Ponzi scheme, what do you think they would say?

They’d say, ‘No! Of course not! It’s definitely not a Ponzi scheme!’ Because they’re part of the scam. They’re not going to sell out their partner.

It’s the same thing with Xtrabytes and its team. If the tech was real, they’d show it to someone outside the team.

Not to mention, isn’t it interesting how the lawyers from law firm they claim to be using, which is an IP law firm with a long, storied history, can’t understand the tech after months and months, but Danny and Golden just picked it right on up and understand it after 48 hours? That’s quite an amazing feat. I’m still not sure if that says more about Danny and Golden or the law firm. They might want to consider switching firms if this is the case.

I urge anyone to go and look through old posts from the team regarding the patents. What was being said in 2018 is the same thing being said now - ‘drawing diagrams, adding clarification, reviewing, finalizing, etc’. You can substitute out any recent post about the patents with a post from 2018 and I guarantee no one could tell the difference. They were drawing diagrams and adding clarification a year and a half ago. What happened to those diagrams? What happened to those documents? Why does it seem like they started the entire process over?

They talk about ‘useless forks’ all the time. Meanwhile, they don’t even have a product. They can hype it up all they want to try and pump the price, but it doesn’t matter. No one is listening until they release the tech. It actually makes more sense for them to not release it. It’s a shroedinger’s cat situation. They can claim the tech does everything under the sun when it’s under wraps. The minute they reveal it, the mystery is gone. For tech  that speaks for itself,  they sure seem invested in keeping it silent.

They want to parade around about how they’re going to have partnerships with giant corporations and whatnot, but no company would ever partner with a team that has had all this negative attention. Fighting with community members, silencing critics, doxxing people, etc - no company would ever want to be a part of that, no matter how good the tech is. If they ever release a product, my guess is that it will be extremely underwhelming.

My guess though is that they drag this patent thing out - blaming the law firm for delays, then they’ll blame the patent office for delays. Then, they’ll get denied, which they knew they would because the tech isn’t revolutionary, and they’ll use not getting the patents as an excuse to either close up shop or to continue stalling.

Oh look it's Cameron he is such a reliable source of information. It's going to be awesome when you are proven wrong on every point over the next few months

Keep on FUDDing Cameron you loser.

And before you say it again Cameron - I"M NOT A TEAM MEMBER!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cameron0208

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:41:18 PM

And I’ll say it again, as I do every time, refute my claims. You took the time to reply, yet didn’t address even one thing I said. I’ve made a ton of points, claims, accusations, etc. and you have completely failed to address even a single one. You reply to all my comments, but you don’t say anything of value or substance. You just attack. If my claims aren’t true, you should be be able to refute them pretty easily. Yet, you make a conscious effort to not address them. If you could refute them and prove me wrong, you would. But, you can’t, which is why you don’t, DJC. 
fapnnap

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:56:55 PM

its been about 21 months now since the patent process began, do we know how close the patents are?
doucie1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:26:32 PM

And I’ll say it again, as I do every time, refute my claims. You took the time to reply, yet didn’t address even one thing I said. I’ve made a ton of points, claims, accusations, etc. and you have completely failed to address even a single one. You reply to all my comments, but you don’t say anything of value or substance. You just attack. If my claims aren’t true, you should be be able to refute them pretty easily. Yet, you make a conscious effort to not address them. If you could refute them and prove me wrong, you would. But, you can’t, which is why you don’t, DJC. 

I'm wondering where you park your high horse every night  Grin Grin Grin
Ganjamouse

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:37:07 AM

stay poor doucie Smiley

Oh look it's Cameron he is such a reliable source of information. It's going to be awesome when you are proven wrong on every point over the next few months

Keep on FUDDing Cameron you loser.

And before you say it again Cameron - I"M NOT A TEAM MEMBER!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The next 50 months? 1000 months? At what time will you stop believing in the project and realizing that you got screwed over.
doucie1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:45:35 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

We will see. And I'm quite certain you'll be proven wrong.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

Our Progress:
Important Points to Remember

We take our responsibilities seriously and as such, we’re laser-focused on achieving our goals.  While we have yet to release our product, it would be a mistake for anyone to assume that we’re lagging behind the crypto industry.

We have already accomplished a great deal

XTRABYTES released XFUEL on a lightweight version of our POSIGN technology about two years ago. In January of 2018, we transferred this POSIGN version to our XBY chain (to avoid ongoing PoW mining issues). We have been running this POSIGN light chain ever since. We have no PoW miners nor do we employ PoS. Instead, we employ our own mining algorithm (known as POSIGN-light). We fully intend to release more details about this technology after patent pending.

In addition, we’ve released our XCITE Mobile application in beta for testing purposes. Since then, we’ve had 150 people register as testing volunteers for this test and future testnets.

We intend to remain proprietary
Nonetheless, we still face calls to release our proprietary code. We have no intention of doing that, given the unlimited number of forks that would come about as a result. Not only do forks present an obvious danger to intellectual property, they have also created an embarrassing amount of fraud and losses to unsuspecting people.

Instead, we intend to expose our technology on our terms. While we hope community members honor this path, we do not view ourselves as captive to any individual member’s interests or ideals. This is especially true with regards to open source advocacy. As far as we’re concerned, the crypto industry has been indelibly hobbled by the open source movement. Thus, any calls to make our code open-source can be considered wasted effort.

We have a committed team
Our refusal to entertain open source demands has lead to intemperate and unjust calls that we’re fraudulent or manipulative. And yet, every person involved in moving this project forward has come from the XTRABYTES community. And none were known to Borzalom or myself before we started this project. They’re passionate about seeing this project through.

Thus, any intimation that pulling the wool over these members’ eyes is somewhat insulting to their intelligence.  We believe that their participation in our project is rooted in our revolutionary vision for the crypto industry. Team members are working hard on their respective project sections. And they’re fully appreciative of the fact that the founders and many early contributors are still on board. While outsiders might view the project as dead or inactive, our team members are plugging away to make it a success.

The Near Term

Going through the patent process has certainly been a learning process in its own right. Once I realized that the patent process was a bit more extensive than merely submitting notes, descriptions, and drawings, I remarked to members that the patents ‘will be completed when they’re completed’ (more or less). That statement has come in for some criticism as being unprofessional. However, It was born from the realization that this process would be of indeterminate length.

Fortunately, we’re nearing the end of this process. As they say, anything worth doing is worth doing right. If we were a mere bitcoin-clone, we would not be concerned with patents at all.

Promotion
Despite not having a (releasable) product, we will continue to promote this project. In part, this is done to attract new community members to the project. These new members can take advantage of the current low prices, at least until these unfortunate and unforeseen delays end.

While any negativity within the discord is unfortunate, it will not affect this project’s long-term prospects. However, we will continue to purge our social channels of those who intend to sow FUD about our project (not unlike other projects). Otherwise, we will try to answer every actual (non-FUD) question that comes our way.

We hope you will continue to follow and support this project. Those that do will be happy they have done so.  New and significant developments are on their way.

Thank you,

The XTRABYTES Team

fapnnap

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:59:51 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 11:48:08 PM by fapnnap

@ CCR, I have a few comments in regards to the post. Attracting new members is good, but is it really healthy to focus on price over product? I ask this because people may consider that to be a red flag (i don't think it was intended that way, and most people are out to get money honestly from projects, but team members focusing on money can be a red flag nevertheless).

Next, about proprietary, to gain investor confidence, what will be be done to showcase the technology? Have you or the team plans to showcase the technology while preventing forks? The easiest way would be to showcase the technology, but I can understand you not wanting to release the technology is why I ask what other methods will be done

Also are there any safeguards in place to prevent another "chris incident" with other members who have core access to the project?
Cameron0208

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:43:24 PM

Our Progress:
Important Points to Remember

We take our responsibilities seriously and as such, we’re laser-focused on achieving our goals.  While we have yet to release our product, it would be a mistake for anyone to assume that we’re lagging behind the crypto industry.

We have already accomplished a great deal

XTRABYTES released XFUEL on a lightweight version of our POSIGN technology about two years ago. In January of 2018, we transferred this POSIGN version to our XBY chain (to avoid ongoing PoW mining issues). We have been running this POSIGN light chain ever since. We have no PoW miners nor do we employ PoS. Instead, we employ our own mining algorithm (known as POSIGN-light). We fully intend to release more details about this technology after patent pending.

In addition, we’ve released our XCITE Mobile application in beta for testing purposes. Since then, we’ve had 150 people register as testing volunteers for this test and future testnets.

We intend to remain proprietary
Nonetheless, we still face calls to release our proprietary code. We have no intention of doing that, given the unlimited number of forks that would come about as a result. Not only do forks present an obvious danger to intellectual property, they have also created an embarrassing amount of fraud and losses to unsuspecting people.

Instead, we intend to expose our technology on our terms. While we hope community members honor this path, we do not view ourselves as captive to any individual member’s interests or ideals. This is especially true with regards to open source advocacy. As far as we’re concerned, the crypto industry has been indelibly hobbled by the open source movement. Thus, any calls to make our code open-source can be considered wasted effort.

We have a committed team
Our refusal to entertain open source demands has lead to intemperate and unjust calls that we’re fraudulent or manipulative. And yet, every person involved in moving this project forward has come from the XTRABYTES community. And none were known to Borzalom or myself before we started this project. They’re passionate about seeing this project through.

Thus, any intimation that pulling the wool over these members’ eyes is somewhat insulting to their intelligence.  We believe that their participation in our project is rooted in our revolutionary vision for the crypto industry. Team members are working hard on their respective project sections. And they’re fully appreciative of the fact that the founders and many early contributors are still on board. While outsiders might view the project as dead or inactive, our team members are plugging away to make it a success.

The Near Term

Going through the patent process has certainly been a learning process in its own right. Once I realized that the patent process was a bit more extensive than merely submitting notes, descriptions, and drawings, I remarked to members that the patents ‘will be completed when they’re completed’ (more or less). That statement has come in for some criticism as being unprofessional. However, It was born from the realization that this process would be of indeterminate length.

Fortunately, we’re nearing the end of this process. As they say, anything worth doing is worth doing right. If we were a mere bitcoin-clone, we would not be concerned with patents at all.

Promotion
Despite not having a (releasable) product, we will continue to promote this project. In part, this is done to attract new community members to the project. These new members can take advantage of the current low prices, at least until these unfortunate and unforeseen delays end.

While any negativity within the discord is unfortunate, it will not affect this project’s long-term prospects. However, we will continue to purge our social channels of those who intend to sow FUD about our project (not unlike other projects). Otherwise, we will try to answer every actual (non-FUD) question that comes our way.

We hope you will continue to follow and support this project. Those that do will be happy they have done so.  New and significant developments are on their way.

Thank you,

The XTRABYTES Team

Nice banner. Except Gandhi never said that lulz

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/first-they-ignore-you/
doucie1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:23:32 PM

Bugger me Cameron was right about something for once
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: