Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:04:11 PM

Thank you for your inquiry again. It is no problem for me to expand further.
The thing that you are actually missing, is that before getting to know the tech, my designing work (along with the others Designers' work) revolved around general stuff. Blog article banners & announcement images to name a few, which had nothing to do with the mechanisms of the technology. But now, after having seen the technology, we are capable of making graphical visualizations of it, so as to bring awareness to the market for what we stand for and what is that new and revolutionary we have been speaking about all this time. In no way we could achieve that before.

I hope I have helped you a little better now why it was critical for the Graphics Dept.to have its Designers under an NDA agreement.

Curious to see how this will change anything for the graphics. Good luck.

What don't you understand?

We have no intentions of sending out a simple text document to explain POSIGN. Most people cannot retain and understand technical information so easily, like that. Having our graphics team present during the overview and high-level explanations of POSIGN and the other parts of our technology, along with our future marketing initiatives was and is a critical part of moving this project to the next level.

Now, we have the capacity to prepare proper explanatory graphics and video animations of our technology, so that we can offer professional-level presentations to help the people and companies who are interested in the XTRABYTES platform and its technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:35:45 PM

Now, we have the capacity to prepare proper explanatory graphics and video animations of our technology, so that we can offer professional-level presentations to help the people and companies who are interested in the XTRABYTES platform and its technology.

I am just not seeing how the secret part will be represented in the graphics once the tech is patented but the more the merrier so cool.

On an other note, if it helps companies understand the platform and its technology I don't see why it hasn't been done a year ago? Would have helped the lawyers understand the patents much faster instead of multiple drafts and plans etc am I mistaken?

CCRevolution

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:10:58 AM

An exchange doing it right, although we regret to inform (as posted by Nova exchange):

Dear Nova Trader

The Board of Directors of the parent company has decided to set a new course for Nova and reshape the value offer into a new crypto trading experience.

This means that on Monday, October 7th, trading on Nova Exchange will cease and close. At the same time the Nova API will be deactivated.

The Nova Exchange terms & conditions are terminated. New terms & conditions are announced today and will come into effect automatically 30 days from today's date (September 26th, 2019).

The most important part of this message is this:

1. This is purely a Business Decision.

2. There has been no hack.

3. There has been no fraud.

4. There has not been any wrongdoing of any kind whatsoever.

5. Nova Exchange will not assume responsibility for swaps or forks starting from today onwards.

Goobit Group, that owns Nova, also operates the well known Swedish bitcoin exchange service BTCX. Starting from 2012, our team is among the best and most experienced in the world in dealing with crypto assets. Now, even if we can’t disclose our exciting plans today, we can tell you that Nova, in some form, will enrich and play a key role in shaping the crypto future for the masses, however not in the shape and form that you know today.
What happens now?

Obviously you, as a trader, are encouraged to withdraw your funds as soon as possible. Our team stands ready to help you get a smooth withdrawal process. However, the rules regarding identification (KYC), as stated in the terms of service that you have accepted when opening your account, must, and will, stand.

No identification - No withdrawal.

It is as simple as that. Even though trading will close, we must comply with the law, and make sure that all funds end up with the rightful owner.

The Nova platform will be open for regular withdrawals for one month after this announcement; that is until October 25th at 23:59 (CEST). After that date there will be additional fees charged, and we can’t guarantee at what rate we can accommodate your requests. It might take up to 30 days, depending on the load. So please make your withdrawals at your earliest convenience and DO NOT deposit more funds in the now obsolete addresses that you have used in the past.

- Starting from October 28th until November 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.0001 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.

- Starting from November 28th until December 19th, there will be an equivalent to 0.005 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.

- Starting from December 20th until January 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.01 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.

- From January 28th 2020 onwards the Nova website will be closed and users will have to get in touch with us to claim their assets.

- The custody fee will increase by 0.005 BTC every month on the 28th onwards.

The Nova Team is very proud and grateful to have been of service to you and we are thrilled to come back with the new products we're currently building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

An unfortunate, although professional and correct announcement (from Nova) for your review. Please take action immediately if you are one of the very few people who were trading (trying to trade) XBY over there.

I personally think it is refreshing to see an exchange close the doors properly and not steal from their traders before hand. Kudos to them... In the mean time. Nova will cease to exist.

Please act accordingly.

fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:41:48 PM

An exchange doing it right, although we regret to inform (as posted by Nova exchange):

Dear Nova Trader

The Board of Directors of the parent company has decided to set a new course for Nova and reshape the value offer into a new crypto trading experience.

This means that on Monday, October 7th, trading on Nova Exchange will cease and close. At the same time the Nova API will be deactivated.

The Nova Exchange terms & conditions are terminated. New terms & conditions are announced today and will come into effect automatically 30 days from today's date (September 26th, 2019).

The most important part of this message is this:

1. This is purely a Business Decision.

2. There has been no hack.

3. There has been no fraud.

4. There has not been any wrongdoing of any kind whatsoever.

5. Nova Exchange will not assume responsibility for swaps or forks starting from today onwards.

Goobit Group, that owns Nova, also operates the well known Swedish bitcoin exchange service BTCX. Starting from 2012, our team is among the best and most experienced in the world in dealing with crypto assets. Now, even if we can’t disclose our exciting plans today, we can tell you that Nova, in some form, will enrich and play a key role in shaping the crypto future for the masses, however not in the shape and form that you know today.
What happens now?

Obviously you, as a trader, are encouraged to withdraw your funds as soon as possible. Our team stands ready to help you get a smooth withdrawal process. However, the rules regarding identification (KYC), as stated in the terms of service that you have accepted when opening your account, must, and will, stand.

No identification - No withdrawal.

It is as simple as that. Even though trading will close, we must comply with the law, and make sure that all funds end up with the rightful owner.

The Nova platform will be open for regular withdrawals for one month after this announcement; that is until October 25th at 23:59 (CEST). After that date there will be additional fees charged, and we can’t guarantee at what rate we can accommodate your requests. It might take up to 30 days, depending on the load. So please make your withdrawals at your earliest convenience and DO NOT deposit more funds in the now obsolete addresses that you have used in the past.

- Starting from October 28th until November 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.0001 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.

- Starting from November 28th until December 19th, there will be an equivalent to 0.005 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.

- Starting from December 20th until January 27th, there will be an equivalent to 0.01 BTC custody fee charged at the time of the withdrawal request.

- From January 28th 2020 onwards the Nova website will be closed and users will have to get in touch with us to claim their assets.

- The custody fee will increase by 0.005 BTC every month on the 28th onwards.

The Nova Team is very proud and grateful to have been of service to you and we are thrilled to come back with the new products we're currently building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

An unfortunate, although professional and correct announcement (from Nova) for your review. Please take action immediately if you are one of the very few people who were trading (trying to trade) XBY over there.

I personally think it is refreshing to see an exchange close the doors properly and not steal from their traders before hand. Kudos to them... In the mean time. Nova will cease to exist.

Please act accordingly.

i havent used Nova in years, but thanks for the headsup CCR
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:09:33 PM

View with some members of the XTRABYTES team who express their opinion and express positive emotions regarding the project  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSBFAKsQCS4&feature=youtu.be
xtroleum

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:26:57 PM

is there any chance of getting a proper 3rd party audit for the tech? (like with a tech firm, company, etc using NDA)

I would wait until PP. Mutaul NDAs are great for one off efforts. But something as deep as the core code with a larger organization, would require something stronger than a NDA.
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:39:49 AM

coinexchange is closing down

https://www.coinexchange.io/news/post/85/ (xtrabytes doesnt have any exchanges anymore besides waves)
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 02:03:47 PM

CCRevolutionToday at 7:13 AM
Also, amongst this challenging news, I would like to share a small bit of good news with you all. Golden and I are in early stage communication with the person in charge at Grant Thronton. We have received a reply to our request for a personal meeting that detailed some facts about our coins (ie. not affected by the hack according to Cryptopia staff, locked by Zoltan for insurance) and we are happy to report that he is willing to talk with us. We are trying for a date next week and will let you know as soon as we have more news.
Sanchoni25

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:19:32 AM

you people still don't understand how fucked up it is your lead 'dev' locked coins for 'insurance'. fucking neophytes
also....LMAO you don't have any exchanges. donly stupid fucking waves

but have no fear...there are testimonials from the team lmao

The real question is how fucked up are you? You're only here on bitcointalk to post about XBY which is a scam according to you  Cheesy Super strange..

And saying that the WAVES DEX is stupid is just a fucking dumb insult. It's the best DEX right now in the cryptoscene and DEX's are the future that is a certainty.

You are just an ignorant, salty loser.

Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:57:16 PM

you people still don't understand how fucked up it is your lead 'dev' locked coins for 'insurance'. fucking neophytes
also....LMAO you don't have any exchanges. donly stupid fucking waves

but have no fear...there are testimonials from the team lmao

The real question is how fucked up are you? You're only here on bitcointalk to post about XBY which is a scam according to you  Cheesy Super strange..

And saying that the WAVES DEX is stupid is just a fucking dumb insult. It's the best DEX right now in the cryptoscene and DEX's are the future that is a certainty.

You are just an ignorant, salty loser.

i wouldnt say its a scam at this point as much as no one will probably use waves and it will die that way unfortunately. Personally I cant even express how much I hate waves and I literally hold waves and a bunch of waves tokens (i.e i refuse to open my wallet 99% of the time) lol

a reason I was interested in this project was X-Dex, I agree that waves is stupid, I think Xtrabytes did well in going with the waves gateway (i.e the idea was good) but waves UX is probably the stupidest UX in all of history, no offense to the waves team (also its laggy and bloatware)

TLDR: I hold waves, waves sucks and I wouldnt touch waves with a 10 foot pole no matter how much its promoted
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 01:54:39 AM

Is this traded anywhere besides Nova and CE?

CCRevolution

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:33:45 AM

Is this traded anywhere besides Nova and CE?

We are working on setting up some new options which will be displayed on the links below. Otherwise, at this time we only have Waves. We recommend using our gateway through the dex-entry link below:

https://xtrabytes.global/dex-entry
https://xtrabytes.global/cex-entry

Thank you!

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:59:28 PM

Also, amongst this challenging news, I would like to share a small bit of good news with you all. Golden and I are in early stage communication with the person in charge at Grant Thronton. We have received a reply to our request for a personal meeting that detailed some facts about our coins (ie. not affected by the hack according to Cryptopia staff, locked by Zoltan for insurance) and we are happy to report that he is willing to talk with us. We are trying for a date next week and will let you know as soon as we have more news.

Doesnt Grant Thronton claim not to have access to the user database ?
Ive read this at other coins that are trying to get their coins back.
Do they have access to the user database ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:16:05 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2019, 11:26:06 AM by doucie1

How do you know they haven't purchased - about 3 million xby have changed hands this week.

Or maybe they just aren't interested in crypto. I've told all my friends and family about crypto and probably bored them to death about it. So far only 1 person has got into it.

And I suspect like most of us we have plenty already.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:31:56 PM

How do you know they haven't purchased - about 3 million xby have changed hands this week.

Or maybe they just aren't interested in crypto. I've told all my friends and family about crypto and probably bored them to death about it. So far only 1 person has got into it.

And I suspect like most of us we have plenty already.

So what your saying is you dont like money you allready have enough right ....

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:54:50 PM

None of us would be here if we had enough money would we.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:15:50 PM

None of us would be here if we had enough money would we.

exactly my point.
but cant even explain it here because everything thats not the party line gets deleted .

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:04:54 AM

From Grand Thronton website : "Customers did not have individual wallets and it is impossible to determine individual ownership using just the keys in the wallets."
So what is going to happen with that XBY if you manage to get it back ? Who gets it ?

"No detailed reconciliation process between the customer databases and the crypto-assets held in the wallets has ever been completed.
To determine each customer’s holdings we must undertake a manual process to determine what is held in the pooled wallets and then reconcile the information with that held in the customer database. We are hopeful this process will show us the holdings of individual account holders. This process is well underway but will still take some time to complete. "

that just reads like wait untill we are done not like individual negotiations.

CCRevolution

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

From Grand Thronton website : "Customers did not have individual wallets and it is impossible to determine individual ownership using just the keys in the wallets."
So what is going to happen with that XBY if you manage to get it back ? Who gets it ?

"No detailed reconciliation process between the customer databases and the crypto-assets held in the wallets has ever been completed.
To determine each customer’s holdings we must undertake a manual process to determine what is held in the pooled wallets and then reconcile the information with that held in the customer database. We are hopeful this process will show us the holdings of individual account holders. This process is well underway but will still take some time to complete. "

Earlier today, Golden and I had a very good conversation with the representative of Grant Thornton, who is in charge of the Cryptopia liquidation procedures. He did express concern that information others have posted online since their group meeting was inaccurate and we have agreed to draft a letter, not only for the XTRABYTES community, but for anyone else affected by the Cryptopia hack. This draft will be sent to this representative for approval and afterwards we will make this information public. In other words, what you are reading elsewhere may (for whatever reasons) not be accurate. Please have patience and faith in the process. Golden and I are happy with what we discussed.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:49:01 PM

Xtrabytes claims to allow constructive criticism and questions. So why were my 2 posts (quoted below) deleted?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Earlier today, Golden and I had a very good conversation with the representative of Grant Thornton, who is in charge of the Cryptopia liquidation procedures. He did express concern that information others have posted online since their group meeting was inaccurate and we have agreed to draft a letter, not only for the XTRABYTES community, but for anyone else affected by the Cryptopia hack. This draft will be sent to this representative for approval and afterwards we will make this information public. In other words, what you are reading elsewhere may (for whatever reasons) not be accurate. Please have patience and faith in the process. Golden and I are happy with what we discussed.

So, they’re entrusting you - one team out of the hundreds of projects on Cryptopia - for what reason? Law firms don’t just make exceptions in these kinds of matters. One exception opens up the doors to 100 exceptions. What reason do they have for entrusting you with this? Is there any proof that this is legitimate?

What we read online may not be accurate... so what makes what you’re saying any more credible than anything else or anyone else? How do we know you are not lying? Again, where is proof that what you’re saying is truthful and agreed upon by both parties - Grant Thornton and Xtrabytes?

And the second one:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

From Cryptopia website:

Where to go for updates

So, they’re entrusting you - one team out of the hundreds of projects on Cryptopia - for what reason? Law firms don’t just make exceptions in these kinds of matters. One exception opens up the doors to 100 exceptions. What reason do they have for entrusting you with this? Is there any proof that this is legitimate?

What we read online may not be accurate... so what makes what you’re saying any more credible than anything else or anyone else? How do we know you are not lying? Again, where is proof that what you’re saying is truthful and agreed upon by both parties - Grant Thornton and Xtrabytes?

We appreciate that Cryptopia customers want to know where the process is at and what it means for them and understand the concern they feel. While we are working as fast as we can to resolve the situation as we do not have answers to many customer questions at this stage.

Given the volume of correspondence we regularly receive, we cannot reply to individual correspondence. However, we will continue to provide updates via the Cryptopia website, Twitter and Facebook pages.

Exactly why were these posts deleted? I asked questions. I asked for clarification. I asked for proof. I didn’t insult, insinuate, talk down, or make any judgments whatsoever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: