Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Neloc75

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:01:00 PM

this project is dying and thats my opinion (it will probably be deleted)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:11:53 AM

You know, I really struggle to not respond to these trolls ( which I will not, as I have learned and been guided by amazing people ) because I genuinely want to make sure that people get the right information. Of course, we (I) am not perfect, but we always tell the truth as best as we know it and have been told by others.

Anyway, that's my comment for now and we have more to come of course. I wish you all a blessed day!!

Long live XTRABYTES!! Wink

doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:39:00 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 07:59:19 AM by doucie1

You know, I really struggle to not respond to these trolls ( which I will not, as I have learned and been guided by amazing people ) because I genuinely want to make sure that people get the right information. Of course, we (I) am not perfect, but we always tell the truth as best as we know it and have been told by others.

Anyway, that's my comment for now and we have more to come of course. I wish you all a blessed day!!

correct information is needed at a time like this, that most issues circulate. they want to ask question and get clarification right away
need calm to deal with it all and lest we are incited to bad thing, always trying to stay away from it

Trouble is the correct information gets lost in all the nonsense from the same trolls.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:12:02 AM

correct information is needed at a time like this, that most issues circulate. they want to ask question and get clarification right away
need calm to deal with it all and lest we are incited to bad thing, always trying to stay away from it

Trouble is the correct information gets lost in all the nonsense from people like Cameron, Sabih and Ganjamouse and his alts and Neloc and his alts constantly trolling and harassing the project. They aren't XBY holders and are just trying to destroy the project nothing more.

You must be joking. A person who is not exactly known for being truthful makes a statement that is completely contradictory to what has been said by Cryptopia and by the law firm - seriously,  it’s on the MAIN PAGE of Cryptopia: https://cryptopia.co.nz - “Given the volume of correspondence we regularly receive, we cannot reply to individual correspondence.” And “We will keep account holders informed of developments through posts to the Grant Thornton New Zealand and Cryptopia websites.”

They blatantly say they will not respond to individuals asking for information.

So we have someone who has a history of making false claims make a statement that is completely contradictory to what the law firm has stated, and who claims that two guys from an unknown cryptocurrency project with a market cap of $2mm have been tasked with drafting this official letter for one of the most reputable law firms in the world that brought in over $5 BILLION last year... and to top it all off - there’s not an ounce of proof that this happened. And yet, we’re supposed to believe this...?!

And you think I’m the unreasonable one here? That’s hilarious.
doucie1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:30:46 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 08:46:53 AM by doucie1

Have you considered that when Grant Thornton say "Given the volume of correspondence we regularly receive, we cannot reply to individual correspondence" they are talking about individual coin holders rather than owners of projects???

"I asked for proof. I didn’t insult, insinuate, talk down, or make any judgments whatsoever." Now that's hilarious. Cameron talking absolute nonsense as usual.

Quite why a person who is not an XBY holder cares about a conversation between Xtrabytes and Grant Thornton god only knows.

Why don't you at least be honest about your intentions Cameron rather than pretending that you have genuine concerns, which you don't.

And it must be about 2 in the morning where you live - don't you have anything better to do like sleep for instance?
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:54:10 AM

After probably a year and a half now, I'm still waiting for the technical whitepaper so the project can be judged on that as opposed to marketing fluff. Any delivery date?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:11:38 PM

None of us would be here if we had enough money would we.

i got enough and I just observe at this point but I probably wouldnt invest anymore into this
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:03:46 PM

so real talk now...any news on the patents so we can get on a new CEX?
doucie1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:10:26 PM

ded lie coin

Very strange behaviour from you Fapnap - say one thing on this tread and a completely different view point on another all on the same day.
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:42:49 PM

ded lie coin

Very strange behaviour from you Fapnap - say one thing on this tread and a completely different view point on another all on the same day.

So any news on the patents so we can get on a new cex?

The more you hear little announcements, the less there is on patents. It's to distract us from what's happening, i.e. nothing.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:58:41 PM

Have you considered that when Grant Thornton say "Given the volume of correspondence we regularly receive, we cannot reply to individual correspondence" they are talking about individual coin holders rather than owners of projects???

"I asked for proof. I didn’t insult, insinuate, talk down, or make any judgments whatsoever." Now that's hilarious. Cameron talking absolute nonsense as usual.

Quite why a person who is not an XBY holder cares about a conversation between Xtrabytes and Grant Thornton god only knows.

Why don't you at least be honest about your intentions Cameron rather than pretending that you have genuine concerns, which you don't.

And it must be about 2 in the morning where you live - don't you have anything better to do like sleep for instance?

Yes, I had considered that. However, if you take into account the hundreds of other projects who had coins listed on Cryptopia who all seem to be unable to get reach anyone and who are in the dark regarding this issue, I find it hard to believe that CCR was able to just call someone up and have this all happen. No one else can get through, but somehow he did... ooook.

I care because I was a holder and because I am committed to exposing Xtrabytes for what it is - a scam.

I appreciate the concern for my sleep. I’ll worry about my own bedtime though, mommy. Thanks.
Neloc75

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:00:28 PM

exactly, im still waiting on the patents too. I have no comment on the rest though, i mean they did make progress in some areas just doesnt seem that way with patents
Neloc75

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:04:17 PM

so doucie1, if this project did die, what would you do? will you still defend it after the 15th?
CCRevolution

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:24:46 PM

As I was saying, we will be publicly posting our news release after the representative from Grant Thornton reviews what we have sent him (today) and agrees that the information is accurate. It looks like their willingness to talk to us is part of a larger strategy that is mentioned in the following article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptopia-exchange-liquidator-asks-its-devs-how-to-reimburse-users

The fact that we have opened a communication channel with the liquidators is simply a tactic of good business sense. We are doing everything we can to protect our investors and if we can help shed some light on others in the crypto world, who may be in the dark regarding the Cryptopia situation, we are happy to do so. Over 800,000 people are affected by this hack and more than 21% of our XBY supply is involved. Helping to keep 800,000 people informed is an honor that we are happy to assist with and keeping everyone aligned, rather than scattered is much better for the crypto community at large.  

doucie1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:56:55 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 09:47:54 AM by doucie1

Wow calling someone a liar who is spending their time to try and help with the Cryptopia situation. That says a lot about the kind of person you are Cameron.
CCRevolution

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:04:59 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 11:19:32 AM by CCRevolution

As I was saying, we will be publicly posting our news release after the representative from Grant Thornton reviews what we have sent him (today) and agrees that the information is accurate. It looks like their willingness to talk to us is part of a larger strategy that is mentioned in the following article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptopia-exchange-liquidator-asks-its-devs-how-to-reimburse-users

The fact that we have opened a communication channel with the liquidators is simply a tactic of good business sense. We are doing everything we can to protect our investors and if we can help shed some light on others in the crypto world, who may be in the dark regarding the Cryptopia situation, we are happy to do so. Over 800,000 people are affected by this hack and more than 21% of our XBY supply is involved. Helping to keep 800,000 people informed is an honor that we are happy to assist with and keeping everyone aligned, rather than scattered is much better for the crypto community at large.  

That article explicitly states that Grant Thornton intends to speak with the developers from Cryptopia. It blatantly says ‘platform’sdevelopers’...

Perhaps you misread their announcement when you decided to make your fake claim.

Cameron, enough of your nonsense and don't ever ask again why we just delete your comments.
Neloc75

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:37:57 AM

I actually think its a good strategy tbh, more than XBY, Flash, ECA, Gnosis and a bunch of other projects lost in cryptopia too. The main issue though is I really think that this is like mt.gox and it might be hard to get the coins back in a reasonable time limit. Not sure if you was around during mt.gox but, alot of people are still fighting for their coins back
CCRevolution

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:21:47 PM

I actually think its a good strategy tbh, more than XBY, Flash, ECA, Gnosis and a bunch of other projects lost in cryptopia too. The main issue though is I really think that this is like mt.gox and it might be hard to get the coins back in a reasonable time limit. Not sure if you was around during mt.gox but, alot of people are still fighting for their coins back

Let's wait and see what they have to say before we speculate and try to make comparisons to other situations.

xtroleum

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:47:58 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 10:01:18 AM by xtroleum

That article explicitly states that Grant Thornton intends to speak with the developers from Cryptopia. It blatantly says ‘platform’sdevelopers’...

Perhaps you misread their announcement when you decided to make your fake claim.

Cameron, enough of your nonsense and don't ever ask again why we just delete your comments.

Within the article, there is a "leaked email" from Grant Thornton that states they have a desire to work with the development community. That would include such communities such as XBY, and/or others affected by this. Seems perfectly clear and backs up CCR's claim.
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:09:19 PM

Xtrabytes is no community but a company with employees. George is making this mistake over and over as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: