Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28347 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
doucie1

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:50:44 AM

Thanks Fallenkeith (Neloc75) for continuing to post because it keeps getting to the top of the board each time

A ton of work happening on Xcite and Xchat here:

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/tree/XCITE-Desktop

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/commits/XCITE-Desktop

Truth about Xtrabytes here on official channels:

https://xtrabytes.global/

https://discord.xtrabytes.global/

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/

Latest news about Xtrabytes here:

https://blog.xtrabytes.global

P.S I'm not a team member

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:34:07 PM

well they got on a new cex today, so its a good start i think, I guess me complaining at CCR paid off. Btw what was your post ganja?

inb4 delete of a positive post  Cheesy
doucie1

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:58:50 PM

well they got on a new cex today, so its a good start i think, I guess me complaining at CCR paid off. Btw what was your post ganja?

Yes Neloc75 see what YOU can achieve when you are positive about Xtrabytes.

YOU got us a new exchange today.

Well Done NELOC75

https://crex24.com now has XBY.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:07:34 PM

The team is very good at doing whatever they need to when it involves XBY and XFUEL. Shows where their heads are at. No tech released - no Zoltchain, no XChange, no Xcite Mobile, no patents - nothing released and no proof shown of anything pertinent to the main product in nearly 2 1/2 years, but if it involves money, they expedite that issue and make sure they can still pump and dump the coins.
doucie1

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:39:28 PM

The team is very good at doing whatever they need to when it involves XBY and XFUEL. Shows where their heads are at. No tech released - no Zoltchain, no XChange, no Xcite Mobile, no patents - nothing released and no proof shown of anything pertinent to the main product in nearly 2 1/2 years, but if it involves money, they expedite that issue and make sure they can still pump and dump the coins.

There is no volume as you have pointed out many times, therefore no pumping and dumping by anyone

New Exchange added - https://blog.xtrabytes.global/exchanges-trading/xby-now-trading-on-crex24-exchange/

Plenty of work happening on the tech side - https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/commits/XCITE-Desktop
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:14:40 PM

and back to deleting posts again ..

Paid for moderation but cant be bothered to post some simple answers.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:26:19 PM

and back to deleting posts again ..

Paid for moderation but cant be bothered to post some simple answers.

Dear sluppy,

I want to apologize that your sincere message was accidently deleted by one of our Moderators. I have addressed this incident and made sure that this won't happen again.
We are happy to address your questions if you're willing to bring them up again.

Kind regards,
MarcusRG
doucie1

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:59:33 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 08:29:07 PM by doucie1

Do you REALLY believe it takes 2 years for patent pending?

I think you should probably stop trolling and slandering the team to be honest Steve.

And now that you have finished your education maybe you should try and do something constructive with your life. You should probably get some help for your mental health issues as well. Saying shit like "I live near Russia" - when you live in Virginia is really weird.

doucie1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:08:28 AM

You guys see trolling everywhere it's getting tiresome ...

Doucie you did see I was asking serious questions, that I waited 2 weeks for any answers and that finally my posts just were deleted ...

My post above was about the "it's a scam" type posts not genuine questions. The BTC mods are removing lots of posts as well.

Not sure why yours were deleted - Marcus did apologise and say to repost. Maybe try again. I know its frustrating - everyone is frustrated by the patents and general lack of information.

doucie1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:18:02 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 10:36:55 AM by doucie1

You are a troll though to be fair...sorry. When you ask personal questions about whether Dave's girlfriend is working on the project I'm not surprised they don't answer. That is nobody's business and has no bearing on the project. Quite why someone who buys a few hundreds dollars worth of a token feels they have the right to get those kind of questions answered is beyond me. Do you ask similar questions of the manager of other business that you use?

Maybe stick to less 'loaded' questions to get a response???
Neloc75

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:14:40 PM

You are a troll though to be fair...sorry. When you ask personal questions about whether Dave's girlfriend is working on the project I'm not surprised they don't answer. That is nobody's business and has no bearing on the project. Quite why someone who buys a few hundreds dollars worth of a token feels they have the right to get those kind of questions answered is beyond me. Do you ask similar questions of the manager of other business that you use?

Well my question was asked before I heard about this "Dave's girlfriend" story. So the real interest was in knowing how did she just appear out of nowhere and got to sign the NDA while during so long the NDA was taboo ... It's not a personnal question and I didn't know the answer was personnal. IMO this is still not a reason to ignore the question and delete the posts afterwards ...

And honestly you can not compare this to any real business because in a real business you get to see that people are actually working, with something tangible.
To take this example of "Dave's girlfriend", she appears out of nowhere, get to sign the NDA and who knows how many XFUEL she's being paid and what she actually does ?

If you look at things in a dark way, what tells me that the Exhange Manager is not Dave's brother, that Golden is not Dave's cousin etc and that they all pretend they are doing something (we don't have proof of anything) and they are just accumulating free money (XFUEL) ...

No idea, that sounds like its more conspiracy than anything. My concern would be the fact that we still don't have patents, we've been delisted from CMC, hardly zero investor confidence, how well this "legendary tech" stacks up to current tech, etc. At this point it's been 2 years, you can always just buy a small amount and then forget about this project. But my personal expectations are pretty low for 2020 and beyond. Even if they had the best tech in the world but refused to show it, this space is always evolving. Somebody will create a project that does what this does but better probably.

I.e Heshera is getting dapps and already has confirmed 80k TPS, flash has 25k TPS, QRL is working on Quantum resistance, Futurepia has DDPoS and has 300k TPS, and there are so many more projects that are doing what this project has done but more. Next month will be 24 months and no PP. At this point you just shouldn't be overextended in this project, and you need to ask yourself "Will I be waiting for Patent Pending next year?", and let's say this project gets Patent Pending, what if the volume remains low and the lack of investor confidence takes hold? On /r CC this project has a really bad reputation and in alot of different crypto communities. Some of the toxic people that hang around this project doesn't exactly make me (and im sure alot of others) want to invest in this and there are so many other issues besides the team itself.

But all in all, just don't invest more than you can afford to lose, and at that point it's better to just forget about this project for a while and invest in other projects (if its for the money). There's nothing wrong with questioning your investment and it doesn't make you a troll, but yeah I wouldn't invest anymore in this project the way it is now, and that's just my honest opinion.

Edit : Yikes his post was deleted again. You can delete mine if you want, im too lazy to repost but at least try and answer ganja's questions, its too late in this project for censorship lol
https://ibb.co/KV35Kzy
Jimminy321

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:01:49 PM

Well my question was asked before I heard about this "Dave's girlfriend" story. So the real interest was in knowing how did she just appear out of nowhere and got to sign the NDA while during so long the NDA was taboo ... It's not a personnal question and I didn't know the answer was personnal. IMO this is still not a reason to ignore the question and delete the posts afterwards ...

And honestly you can not compare this to any real business because in a real business you get to see that people are actually working, with something tangible.
To take this example of "Dave's girlfriend", she appears out of nowhere, get to sign the NDA and who knows how many XFUEL she's being paid and what she actually does ?

If you look at things in a dark way, what tells me that the Exhange Manager is not Dave's brother, that Golden is not Dave's cousin etc and that they all pretend they are doing something (we don't have proof of anything) and they are just accumulating free money (XFUEL) ...

No idea, that sounds like its more conspiracy than anything. My concern would be the fact that we still don't have patents, we've been delisted from CMC, hardly zero investor confidence, how well this "legendary tech" stacks up to current tech, etc. At this point it's been 2 years, you can always just buy a small amount and then forget about this project. But my personal expectations are pretty low for 2020 and beyond. Even if they had the best tech in the world but refused to show it, this space is always evolving. Somebody will create a project that does what this does but better probably.

I.e Heshera is getting dapps and already has confirmed 80k TPS, flash has 25k TPS, QRL is working on Quantum resistance, Futurepia has DDPoS and has 300k TPS, and there are so many more projects that are doing what this project has done but more. Next month will be 24 months and no PP. At this point you just shouldn't be overextended in this project, and you need to ask yourself "Will I be waiting for Patent Pending next year?", and let's say this project gets Patent Pending, what if the volume remains low and the lack of investor confidence takes hold? On /r CC this project has a really bad reputation and in alot of different crypto communities. Some of the toxic people that hang around this project doesn't exactly make me (and im sure alot of others) want to invest in this and there are so many other issues besides the team itself.

But all in all, just don't invest more than you can afford to lose, and at that point it's better to just forget about this project for a while and invest in other projects (if its for the money). There's nothing wrong with questioning your investment and it doesn't make you a troll, but yeah I wouldn't invest anymore in this project the way it is now, and that's just my honest opinion.

Edit : Yikes his post was deleted again. You can delete mine if you want, im too lazy to repost but at least try and answer ganja's questions, its too late in this project for censorship lol

Sound advice.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:41:36 AM

Sound advice.

Yup this sums up the issues i have with project as well , good post.

Id add that blind followers attacking everyone thats not screaming hail XBY dont do the project any favors either.

The Puff and fluf circle jerk on discord is also Active but nothing relevant.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Cameron0208

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:09:28 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Guess not, so time to just do what others are doing on this thread.

Instructions on how to ignore a person for new people coming to this thread:

1. Go to "Ignore" under DJC73
2. You won't be able to see anything he posts.

Out of everything on this thread this is the most useful information that's been posted since patents in 2 years.

....Unrelated but why are you trying to promote these "testimonials" when we still don't have patent pending after 2 years?

Because they don’t have anything else, and to distract from

- the mobile wallet that is still not released despite a scheduled release for February 10, 2019
- the 4th testnet on Zoltchain (been a year and a half since the 3rd testnet)
- the technical whitepaper which Dave promised but now says there’s no point because of patents
- the complete lack of partnerships, despite Borz saying over a year ago that Q3 and Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 would be focused on partnerships and speaking at conferences
- the audit of XFuel and financial transparency, neither of which has happened
- XChange being nowhere in sight
etc etc

It’s hilarious to watch them try and paint these meetings as crowning achievements and milestones - acting as if they have released the tech or something.
jharjack

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:43:15 PM

Why are you trolling over and over again for 2 years now Fapnap (Steve)?? You know what you are doing is against the law right?
What do you have against Xtrabytes that you have to keep doing what you are doing?

what law is he going against?
Cameron0208

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:10:40 AM

Thought the Xtrabytes team and their diehard, loyal cult members might enjoy some light reading: https://boast.io/paid-fake-testimonials-illegal/

“Are Fake Testimonials Illegal?

Yes.”

“Under 15 U.S. Code § 45, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has the power to stop and penalize parties “using unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce.” This makes it a crime to break official rules imposed by the FTC. And the FTC forbids the use of fake testimonials.”

“Fake testimonials are considered false or deceptive advertising—and therefore against the law—for several reasons. First, they are not based on a real customer’s experience, which a testimonial must be. Second, it misleads the customer. Claiming a happy customer exists when they don’t is misleading in itself, but whatever the fake testimonial claims is also misleading.** Third, it encourages customers to spend money on a product or service they otherwise might not, thereby financially defrauding the customer, which is an especially notable offense for the FTC.”

“Many businesses use fake testimonials when they don’t have any of their own, often when they’re new. This is a crime, it’s deceptive to customers, unfair to competitors, exposes you to liability, and it’s bad for your reputation.”

“According to these guides, legal testimonials must adhere to all of the following:

**1. Made by a real customer or user of the product or service**
2. Based on a real user’s experience
3. Be an accurate description of expected or normal results
4. Not influenced by money, gifts, or publicity unless it is clearly disclosed
**5. Not influenced by a familiar or business relationship (such as employer-employee)**
6. Not edited or altered so to change the message”

This means paid testimonials are illegal unless the company or person giving the testimonials clearly states they are being paid and that the statement is still true and accurate. The FTC also makes it clear that gifts such as a free trial of the product or service, a gift card, a giveaway, or any other incentive is a “material relationship” that must be disclosed.”
Cameron0208

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:17:52 AM

Oh look Cameron is here - how is your business coming along. 14 years and you have released a website with one whole word on it. Lol
Perhaps you could keep me informed about it maybe in another 14 years when there are 2 words on it and I'll take another look. A free bit of business advice for you though, it's probably not a good idea to have the word 'shit' in your company name, even if your business is a load of shit.

Anyways I digress. The mobile wallet due for Feb release was a mvp, they have decided to go much further with functionality before release. It will now include x-chat sub app. I've already explained this to you but you keep repeating yourself.

Testnet 4 will be after patent pending.
My understanding is that there will be a white paper but will be based off the information contained in the patents.
Don't know about the other things I guess we'll have to wait but I think every projects has lots of things they are working on. This is normal.

Maybe you have things that you are planning to do for you business and haven't done yet, and maybe it will take years to implement. I hope that when you try that you don't have idiotic trolls criticising at every step.

Wow. Such great points. I’m not sure why you keep going on about a website that exists for no reason other than testing. It’s a sandbox. Why you’re so enamored with it is beyond me. I suppose you believe that mentioning it hurts my wittle feelings or something, but I can promise you, it doesn’t. ‘Shit’ can be in the name because it’s not a company. It’s not real. Pretty simple stuff. It’s ‘shit’ that I mess around with, and the name is what I use for all my testing environments. Again, it’s pretty simple.
Neloc75

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:37:40 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 01:58:16 PM by Neloc75

Checking this thread and nothing but arguing. Still no patents in nearly 24 months and still delisted on CMC with virtually zero volume, what's the point exactly in continuing arguing about this?

There's pretty much no new people coming into this project and this project isn't healthy. Even if this project gets patents, I doubt its gonna attract new people since this project is too far gone at this point. In 2018 I wouldn't have been ashamed to recommend this to friends (obviously its a bad idea in hindsight), but as it stands now I wouldn't recommend it to my worse enemy. There's tons of projects that are -90%+ down since ATH, but there are so many projects that didn't lie about the patents coming in 2018, has a cancerous community (the endless arguing is a good example w/ all the censorship in addition) and basically full of this many issues (no i'm not talking about the team being anon which I never had a issue with, i'm talking about issues with the project itself). Maybe it will work out for investors, but as it stands this project is nowhere near healthy enough to be truly successful in the crypto world.

The most likely result of this project is that it will remain delisted on CMC, bag holders will continue to be bag holders and there will be no patents this year and will probably continue for 3+ years at this rate. Maybe i'll be proven wrong, but pretty sure I've been in crypto long enough to see where this project will end up. I'll go ahead and backup my claims about some of the  things I bought up and post some links below.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/ (this project no longer has a rank)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51675203#msg51675203 (here's proof that it's been 24 months as of next month, from the founder himself)

Search Crex+XBY in google to find Crex exchange and you can see the volume for it and it's not even $10 which it had easily on Coinex.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=xtrabytes&restrict_sr=on (these are from posts on /r cc associated with this project. It's easy to gauge what people think about this project if you search through these threads)

If you see this CCR, most people just want patents and to move forward but at 24 months, it's probably too late to restore investor confidence.
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:36:14 AM

FYI the total supply has doubled since the "founders" created 650M XBY and XFUEL on the waves platform, on the swap account.
This means, the old coins need to be burned in order for the total supply not to move and this also means that we have no way to see if the extra 650M XFUEL and 650M XBY are given freely , since there is no control over it.

The team keeps being silent about it and deletes posts about this, so ask yourself the right questions, why did they push for waves so hard.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 11:26:12 AM

By the logic of the poster above, the Waves platform is effectively doubling all coin supplies.

Or is this just an isolated case that he is attempting to pass to see if anyone is awake?

Why not talk about doubling the Bitcoin, Litecoin or Monero supplies?? The answer of course would be because such a claim would be ridiculous and laughed off the board... but since we are not so well known, I will take a moment to help anyone curious to understand why this is not how things work.

We need to talk about tokenization:

Bitcoin trading on Waves are wBTC.
Litecoin trading on Waves are wLTC.
Monero trading on Waves are wXMR.
And
XTRABYTES trading on Waves are wXBY.

This process does not double the supply, it creates the required tokens for the Waves platform to accurately move the real coins in and out of the coverage wallets which in turn enables accurate representation of the correlating Waves assets on the Waves exchange.

Always keep in mind that the real XBY (including your XBY) will never be transferred into the control of Waves - this is the wXBY that you see in the exchange and the only place these tokens exist is inside the Waves exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: