Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 08:00:03 PM

CCRevolutionToday at 3:02 PM
I am happy to announce that Golden and I will be interviewed on a Podcast tomorrow by a new podcaster from Africa. The scheduled time is 11 AM GMT. We will post more information once it becomes available, so watch this space!
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:23:59 PM

after listed on probit exchange now Xfuel know as Xby development token and the first added token on the XTRABYTES™ ecosystem listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xfuel

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 06:37:32 PM

Here is the podcast Golden and CCR did today.
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3mgKA6rbEtsQyWSgT7IIgi

"I am happy to announce that Golden and I will be interviewed on a Podcast tomorrow by a new podcaster from Africa. The scheduled time is 11 AM GMT. We will post more information once it becomes available, so watch this space!"
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 07:59:12 PM

From CCR Tuesday the 18th.
Tomorrow at 3 PM GMT we will release The XTRABYTES Documentary (the 6.5 minute version of the recording we did in Florida back in Feb, associated with the Behind the Scenes with Laurence Fishburne content). This will be done by YouTube Premier so that we can all watch together when it goes live. So, set your reminders if you are available and get some popcorn ready.

Following this release we will arrive at the beginning of the trading competition for XFUEL, followed by XBY, starting on Friday at the Probit Exchange. 
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 07:49:29 PM

The latest development update: https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes-technology/xtrabytes-development-exciting-progress-before-triumph/
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:56:23 PM

Tip of the iceberg ...
Behind the scenes ...
80/90 % complete

You guys could seriously write a song with these lyrics seeing how repetitive it's been since 2017.
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:59:04 AM

Tip of the iceberg ...
Behind the scenes ...
80/90 % complete

You guys could seriously write a song with these lyrics seeing how repetitive it's been since 2017.

They've never given percentage completion figures in the almost 3 years that I've followed the project.

It's the fact that they changed from "almost finished" to "90% finished" that got you confused?
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:49:50 AM

Static nodes up and running yet ?
I havent looked at this project for awhile did anything noteworthy happen since the  patent ?
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 04:39:06 PM

You all have "Skin in the game". We are looking for your help - We are still looking to add further Developers to the Team.

If you have the skills we need - consider joining us and if not share with friends or just across social media or wherever you can - many thanks.  Lets get this moving.

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" - Mohandas Gandhi

Come join us in bringing our revolutionary technology to the forefront!

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/call-for-developers-to-join-us/
Developers - Join Us & Help Develop the Future
As outlined in the previous blog-post, we’re  bringing great minds (developers) together to work towards building our revolutionary decentralized network
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:46:12 AM

You all have "Skin in the game". We are looking for your help - We are still looking to add further Developers to the Team.

If you have the skills we need - consider joining us and if not share with friends or just across social media or wherever you can - many thanks.  Lets get this moving.

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" - Mohandas Gandhi

Come join us in bringing our revolutionary technology to the forefront!

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/call-for-developers-to-join-us/
Developers - Join Us & Help Develop the Future
As outlined in the previous blog-post, we’re  bringing great minds (developers) together to work towards building our revolutionary decentralized network

Gandhi never said that.
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/10/23/be-change/
XBoomerY

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:22:04 PM

Well has been a little while since I checked in on this project and can tell things hasnt changed much. Sigh...
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:49:10 PM

Well has been a little while since I checked in on this project and can tell things hasnt changed much. Sigh...

This stuff takes years mate. Look at BTC and ETH - 11 years and 8 years respectively and they are both as slow as shit and don't scale.

If XBY get to main net in 5 years total that will be similar to other projects in the space.

Comparing to BTC .. makes no sense since BTC went from Zero to putting blockchain tech on the map.
Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher and programmer. Development was funded by an online crowdsale that took place between July and August 2014.[5] The system then went live on 30 July 2015.

"If XBY get to main net in 5 years total that will be similar to other projects in the space." Like ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
XBoomerY

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:17:46 PM

Comparing to BTC .. makes no sense since BTC went from Zero to putting blockchain tech on the map

I know and so far it's completely failed in it's original remit of being a global digital currency. It may take many more years of development to achieve the required speed and scalability. My point being that development can take many years.

Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher and programmer. Development was funded by an online crowdsale that took place between July and August 2014.[5] The system then went live on 30 July 2015.

OK 7 years then. The point still stands. Maybe if they have spent longer prior to releasing it might have scaled from the get go.

"If XBY get to main net in 5 years total that will be similar to other projects in the space." Like ?

Cardano and Cosmos for example. And they both have the benefit of huge resources unlike XBY.

If Cardano and Cosmos took 5 years, I would thnk 10 years for XBY would be a better estimate. Considering one man has doing all the coding.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 12:09:40 AM

Glad the team could address my concerns and answer my questions... never change 🙄
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 11:54:59 AM

CCRevolutionToday at 5:35 AM

You guys need something to talk about? OK, here is a quick update of what will be detailed in a couple upcoming blog posts:

1. The desktop XCITE is going to be released in the not-so-distant-future for you folks to start playing with and help find any additional bugs... XCITING! Step one will be a blog post that displays several mockups that you can comment on and then when the final drafts are released, they will be coded by our developers.

2. All level 1 STATIC owners will be called into action, also in the not-so-distant-future, so that we can move to the next expansion stage of our "lite network". If you plan to run on VPS, start looking for your provider as this release is not far off... Super XCITING!!

2a. Any application developers waiting to connect to XTRABYTES should also come to attention - we will be providing api endpoints for you to make your initial connections to our "lite network" so you can activate your project at XTRABYTES.

A more detailed blog post is being created and will be released asap for your review...

Stay Tuned!!!
PhillipePhloppe

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 12:33:17 PM

CCRevolutionToday at 5:35 AM

You guys need something to talk about? OK, here is a quick update of what will be detailed in a couple upcoming blog posts:

1. The desktop XCITE is going to be released in the not-so-distant-future for you folks to start playing with and help find any additional bugs... XCITING! Step one will be a blog post that displays several mockups that you can comment on and then when the final drafts are released, they will be coded by our developers.

2. All level 1 STATIC owners will be called into action, also in the not-so-distant-future, so that we can move to the next expansion stage of our "lite network". If you plan to run on VPS, start looking for your provider as this release is not far off... Super XCITING!!

2a. Any application developers waiting to connect to XTRABYTES should also come to attention - we will be providing api endpoints for you to make your initial connections to our "lite network" so you can activate your project at XTRABYTES.

A more detailed blog post is being created and will be released asap for your review...

Stay Tuned!!!

Been a while guys. Hope you’re all well

Who is XBY targeting? Why would a self respecting developer do a deal with an unknown entity? I’d want to see the actual benefits of the chain (actual performance results etc etc) not pie in the sky “oh well we can do this”. When will a SME look at the code and provide a full audit of your claims?

It just appears to be yet another update from Dave in cloud cuckoo land where he must reside.

Also why do you still have developers on your website who haven’t been seen in months/years? Why are you showing that your team is X size when in reality it’s Y. Don’t tell me there isn’t, I’m good friends with several and I know they don’t associate themselves with this project anymore.

This is just painful to watch now.
PhillipePhloppe

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:49:35 PM

We are well thanks for asking

As to Developers choosing to use this network - some will straight away as they have been followers for a while and you are right that some will require evidence of how the network is better than others - this testing will take please - thats the purpose to move to these next phases and then developers can review the results and make an educated choice.

Really who? I've never once heard anyone in the Discord say that they are waiting to build on the network?

This sounds like the "cloud cuckooland" thinking that PhillipePhloppe alluded to.

Ahhh cloud cuckoo land. The XBY way. I keep waiting two weeks but things never materialise.

Also if I told you who I knew then that wouldn’t be fair.
XBoomerY

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:49:30 PM

As to Developers choosing to use this network - some will straight away as they have been followers for a while and you are right that some will require evidence of how the network is better than others - this testing will take please - thats the purpose to move to these next phases and then developers can review the results and make an educated choice.

Really who? I've never once heard anyone in the Discord say that they are waiting to build on the network?

This sounds like the "cloud cuckooland" thinking that PhillipePhloppe alluded to.

Ahhh cloud cuckoo land. The XBY way. I keep waiting two weeks but things never materialise.

I feel like I know as much about this project now as I did last year at this same time. I mena we are on different exchange and have Xcite but still feel in the dark.
PhillipePhloppe

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 08:27:39 PM

I feel like I know as much about this project now as I did last year at this same time. I mena we are on different exchange and have Xcite but still feel in the dark.

I still think this and I knew about this in 2017
PhillipePhloppe

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:49:14 AM

Haven’t seen a message from CCR on here recently only from the discord done via c&p. Would be nice to hear from him sooner rather than later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: