Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 06:01:54 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 12:03:26 PM by XTRABYTES

"It's been some time now since it's pretty clear where they're headed with this project. So much talk about patents and crazy technology and being N°1 crypto etc, but nothing shows up except a wallet.
Honestly, the fact that the team doesn't keep buying every day means they don't really believe the tech will be worth antything soon. Or the crypto at least."

If all you see is a Wallet when you look at XCITE, Maybe that is your problem. Now I understand.

Looking at the volume I doubt I'm the only one seeing only wind

I don't see you as a tester??
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 09:39:45 PM

Congratulations on the new release!

Downloaded it.  Have you created a video with it yet? 

XBoomerY

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:31:52 AM

Hello, I have question about an amount of XBy that I had on Cryptopia, it seems very likely that Grant Thornton will begin the process of returning customers coins in the near future. When will Borz be unlocking the wallets to allow those of us that had our XBY locked there to get our coins back? I believe this is a process that should be discussed. What plans are being made, and what criteria will Borz be going by to initiate unlock of the wallet at cryptopia? I don't have a large amount of XBY there, but they are my coins, so I would like to know what processes are being planned for on our end. There are others that have a large amount there also. I believe with such a large amount of others money at stake, a little transparency would go a long ways. I not saying that anyone did anything wrong, I just asking for a little clarity regarding the unlocking of the wallet so we all can hopefully get our XBY back.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 11:14:44 AM

Hello, I have question about an amount of XBy that I had on Cryptopia, it seems very likely that Grant Thornton will begin the process of returning customers coins in the near future. When will Borz be unlocking the wallets to allow those of us that had our XBY locked there to get our coins back? I believe this is a process that should be discussed. What plans are being made, and what criteria will Borz be going by to initiate unlock of the wallet at cryptopia? I don't have a large amount of XBY there, but they are my coins, so I would like to know what processes are being planned for on our end. There are others that have a large amount there also. I believe with such a large amount of others money at stake, a little transparency would go a long ways. I not saying that anyone did anything wrong, I just asking for a little clarity regarding the unlocking of the wallet so we all can hopefully get our XBY back.

It is my understanding that XBY will receive notification from Grant Thornton when they are ready to start the process of identifying XBY account holders.
XBoomerY

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:29:29 AM

It is my understanding that XBY will receive notification from Grant Thornton when they are ready to start the process of identifying XBY account holders.

Hello, has Borz unlocked XBY wallet at Cryptopia yet?
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 11:50:58 AM

The XBY wallet on the Cryptopia failed exchange remain locked and safe.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 07:18:54 PM

Here is another exchange possibility.

https://www.altilly.com/page/addasset

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 02:06:24 PM

Hi everyone

The vibes of Christmas are upon us.
Cookies in the oven, baked with love.
Christmas lights in our trees, strung with care.
Colourful presents, wrapped for our dear ones.
The Xtrabytes Christmas Tree Hunt, created just for you.

The trees have appeared throughout several locations, we wish you good luck in finding them.

Use the link in the blogpost to participate, and we might just put another present under your tree on the 24th.

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/celebrate-with-an-xtrabytes-christmas-tree-hunt/
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 07:11:03 PM

David OToday at 2:01 PM
@everyone
The Cryptopia hack and subsequent appointment of liquidators Grant Thornton (GT) has been a huge lesson for many - both in the Community and the Team.

Many have felt the effect - which has lasted since the hack first happened almost 2 years ago in January 2019.  We still don't know when this will be fully resolved.  But at least it has now commenced with registration.  Please feel free to let us know how this has affected you by completing the informal survey:    https://discord.com/channels/388279933102718976/388336954422460416/787359137724891187  As said - this is just an informal survey, that may help us gauge how this stage is being received and experienced.  The results of this may help us support you all further in the future.

We'd also like to hear from you all with regards to your overall experiences so far with the hack and GT?  So please feel free to discuss this further in this channel and share any tweets or other social media activity.

One thing this does all drive home is that we should NEVER leave coins for storage on an exchange, no matter how big that exchange or how unlikely we feel a security breach is - it CAN and DOES happen and if it's not your actual coins that are stolen, it may result in a situation like this and losing access for years.  Please Please make sure you transfer your XBY or XFUEL to suitable wallets.

We always have our tech support team available in case anyone has questions around setting up their wallet, transferring coins or creating backups.

https://xtrabytes.global/wallets

https://xtrabytes.global/xcite-mobile
XTRABYTES - Download our highly secure wallets
If you prefer to keep your digital assets safe, you'll need a secure wallet..Download our XBY and XFUEL wallets here.

XTRABYTES - XCITE™ Mobile App

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 07:23:00 PM

David O Today at 2:11 PM
A couple of weeks ago one of our community members raised some really good questions regarding security and this resulted in some equally good responses from @Golden.   They were so good we decided to turn them into a blog.  We added to this a couple of lines on reversible transactions too.  Please feel free to share this one across social media - let people know we're coming.

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/xtrabytes-offers-innovative-security-solutions/
XTRABYTES Offers Innovative Security Solutions
XTRABYTES unique network configuration has the added benefit of safeguarding against various network attacks. 
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 07:34:37 PM

GoldenToday at 2:00 PM
Fellow team member this is certainly not the announcement anyone was waiting on but it is one we need to make nontheless. Please take time to read it and know that the management team is ready to answer the questions that they can at this point. https://docs.google.com/document/d/157_MfQ92ZqfjodkolIJ1lSFdSTPq5fL2SFUjyRvc7-E/edit?usp=drivesdk
A blogpost will go out to the community in a short while informing them as well.
Google Docs
Announcement Dave
"Dear Team Members and Community Members,
It is our unfortunate duty to bring you some sad news. A couple of weeks ago, our founder, team member, and friend Dave Bergsma (known to many of you as CCRevolution) was admitted to a hospital to undergo surgery for a long-standing medical issue. During surgery, cancer cells were discovered for which he subsequently received treatment. Unfortunately, Dave lost his battle to this rapidly-evolving cancer and passed away on December 18 2020 at 9:45 EEST.

Dave was not only the founder of our project, he was a valued team member and a good friend to many as well. As Dave was the driving force behind our project, the team now has a duty to come together to help fulfill his vision. While Dave's contributions to this project helped it achieve extraordinary results, his passing will not stand in the way of the project’s success.

Although nobody expected this outcome, Dave had the foresight to share all necessary information about the project with  key members of the team. While this unfortunate event will force us to make some very important decisions about the project, we want you to know that the team is determined more than ever to succeed.

Many of you undoubtedly have a lot of questions on how we are going to move forward after this. We ask that you give us some time to make some much needed arrangements. More announcements will follow as soon as we are able to inform you about the decisions being taken. Moreover, we will allow everyone to participate in the decisions we need input for.

Finally, the XTRABYTES team wishes to express their deepest condolences to Dave's family, friends and close ones."
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 08:15:49 PM

Such sad news for his family and friends and just before Christmas too.

RIP Dave.

Thanks DJ The news is very sad.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:44:19 PM

RIP Dave.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:29:09 PM

So sad to hear this. RIP Dave. Your memory will be blessed. I hope this gives the XBY team needed strength to carry on with his vision and make it a reality. It was Dave and Borz who got it all started here, but it will not end here I believe. Thank you Dave for the passion you showed for Xtrabytes. So long my friend!
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:30:31 PM

My sincere condolences to the entire Xtrabytes Team and Dave's family. This must be very terrible for everyone.
XBoomerY

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:01:13 AM

Such sad news... My deepest sympathies to all who knew Dave, and especially his close friends and family. Rest in peace CCR.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 11:33:45 AM

Merry Christmas everyone. Best wishes to you and yours.
derszia

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:46:03 PM

Such sad news for his family and friends and just before Christmas too.

RIP Dave.

Very sad, sincere condoleances. RIP Dave.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 02:08:46 PM

GoldenToday at 9:01 AM
Hello @everyone, it's been a week since we had to announce to unexpected passing of our founder CCrevolution. We have not been sitting idly by since. His passing had several consequences for this project that we have been handling as they come along. To inform you all about what we have been doing we have prepared a blog to give everyone some insight into this process. Please take your time to read through it and understand that many details have not yet been finalized at this point. When they are we will share them with you as we go forward.

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/?p=12348&preview=1&_ppp=0532d5209b
XTRABYTES Charts A New Path Forward
We recently had the unfortunate duty to inform you about the passing of one of our founders. As you might expect, his passing impacted this project in more ways

PhillipePhloppe

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:18:38 PM

GoldenToday at 9:01 AM
Hello @everyone, it's been a week since we had to announce to unexpected passing of our founder CCrevolution. We have not been sitting idly by since. His passing had several consequences for this project that we have been handling as they come along. To inform you all about what we have been doing we have prepared a blog to give everyone some insight into this process. Please take your time to read through it and understand that many details have not yet been finalized at this point. When they are we will share them with you as we go forward.
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/8pbTzqWVyPcUAy-uAxVCxF6Vb8wMqBhNu5qM8W8QRiY/https/blog.xtrabytes.global/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/XTRABYTES-charts-a-new-path-forward.png
https://blog.xtrabytes.global/?p=12348&preview=1&_ppp=0532d5209b
XTRABYTES Charts A New Path Forward
We recently had the unfortunate duty to inform you about the passing of one of our founders. As you might expect, his passing impacted this project in more ways

RIP Dave, RIP XBY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: