Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2021, 02:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps  (Read 21315 times)
bitcoiner24h
Copper Member

Activity: 386
Merit: 28

Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:49:59 PM

The Golden Unicorn sale will start at 08:00 tomorrow morning. Only one piece can be ordered per person/address. In addition to that there will be several Golden Unicorn raffles in the future. The next one starts tomorrow exclusively for OnChain-Hodlers.

The strictly limited stamps with a total issuance of 999 items have a nominal value of 50,000 cent. The speciality of this golden Crypto stamp is the 1 gram gold bar from Münze Österreich AG (Austrian Mint), which has been incorporated into the stamp. Our first raffle in the newsletter community has started and more exciting raffles will follow, a total of 500 Crypto stamps “Golden Unicorn“ will be raffled off. Each Thursday, there will be a new possibility to win one of the exclusive Golden Unicorns.

On July 23, 2020, a new chance to win starts for all OnChain users: We raffle among all participants who created a collection on crypto.post.at which contains at least one Crypto stamp and everyoen who bought Presale Crypto stamps in the OnChain store. The lucky winners don't have to do a lot for this, other than to regularly check their collection to confirm the win. The raffle ist done via random selecton and all participants have the same chance to win. Stay excited for more raffles to come!

For those that want to hedge their bets: Starting July 23 at 8:00, the sale of 500 golden unicorns starts in the Austrian Post's online shop. The order amounts are strictly limited - per person, account or address, only 1 item can be ordered. All orders for more than one Golden Unicorn will be disregarded.

Source: https://crypto.post.at/

In my opinion none of us should give any more attention or money to the Austria Post.  They completely botched this issue from a security standpoint and don't seem to care one bit. 

this really is true!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe

Activity: 980
Merit: 838

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 07:09:50 PM

question - when I scan the code on the front of my stamp it takes me to their page and at the bottom of each page it tells me cs2, what animal, what color, the serial number etc

above that it says:

currently owned by:

"random address"

each of mine show a different address.

does this mean someone has already claimed them?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480 leave me a message on Discord: https://discord.gg/7NaRKtb Telegram: @MoparMiningLLC
Get your own Ballet Wallet here! BalletCrypto.com use coupon code "MoparMiningLLC" for 5% off
Agrawas

Activity: 966
Merit: 449

https://bitcoinbet.com/register/LAJ_QTQOM

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 07:51:29 PM

question - when I scan the code on the front of my stamp it takes me to their page and at the bottom of each page it tells me cs2, what animal, what color, the serial number etc

above that it says:

currently owned by:

"random address"

That's the ETH address associated with the STamp and each stamp has it's own eth address.

▀▄                          ▄▀ 
                       ▀▄                  ▄▀
                           █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
                          █ █          █ █   
                        █    █        █    █ 
                        █     █      █     █               
 ▀█▀▀▄▄▄           █    █    █    █           ▄▄▄▀▀█▀     
     █        ▀▀▄▄    ████  ████    ▄▄▀▀        █
       █              █▄    ██  ██    ▄█              █
         █                █ █   █   █ █                █     
                             █          █               
                         ▄▀  █      █  ▀▄                     
                     ▄▀        █  █        ▀▄     
                 ▄▀              █              ▀▄
MANTIS CRYPTOS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP FOR PHYSICAL BTCITCOINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PHYSIBIT
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 08:53:33 PM

above that it says:

currently owned by:

"random address"

That's the ETH address associated with the STamp and each stamp has it's own eth address.

ok and with the private key under it, I can claim it to my own address? or do i simply claim the address it is on?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480 leave me a message on Discord: https://discord.gg/7NaRKtb Telegram: @MoparMiningLLC
Get your own Ballet Wallet here! BalletCrypto.com use coupon code "MoparMiningLLC" for 5% off
Agrawas

Activity: 966
Merit: 449

https://bitcoinbet.com/register/LAJ_QTQOM

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 08:54:57 PM

above that it says:

currently owned by:

"random address"

ok and with the private key under it, I can claim it to my own address? or do i simply claim the address it is on?

You can Claim it to ur address, that way u can add it to ur collections and get a nice achievement..

▀▄                          ▄▀ 
                       ▀▄                  ▄▀
                           █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
                          █ █          █ █   
                        █    █        █    █ 
                        █     █      █     █               
 ▀█▀▀▄▄▄           █    █    █    █           ▄▄▄▀▀█▀     
     █        ▀▀▄▄    ████  ████    ▄▄▀▀        █
       █              █▄    ██  ██    ▄█              █
         █                █ █   █   █ █                █     
                             █          █               
                         ▄▀  █      █  ▀▄                     
                     ▄▀        █  █        ▀▄     
                 ▄▀              █              ▀▄
MANTIS CRYPTOS
THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP FOR PHYSICAL BTCITCOINS

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PHYSIBIT
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 08:56:31 PM

above that it says:

currently owned by:

"random address"

You can Claim it to ur address, that way u can add it to ur collections and get a nice achievement..

gotcha - may do this, may not - still waiting on the ones I preordered.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Tyffosy

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:57:23 PM

It means that only with code 1, it is impossible for someone to steal the virtual color.
it is? I hope it is so
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 03:58:19 PM

It means that only with code 1, it is impossible for someone to steal the virtual color.
it is? I hope it is so

except it has been shown that you can get the private key/code whatever you want to call it with just a flashlight and shining thru it.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
henkcryptotank

Activity: 463
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:31:12 AM

So i bought some onchain 2.0 stamps, im still messing around how to get them, im kinda lost on this whole batch tbh. But now i just logged in to the onchain shop again, and i get a message that im a Winner of a Golden Unicorn. They will send it to me. What is this about?

Greets Hank
henkcryptotank

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:33:22 AM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

´You are the winner of the Golden Unicorn! You must claim it before next Wednesday`
henkcryptotank

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:40:07 AM

Ooooooohhh, SHEET thats awesome! Cheesy Cheesy
I just found out more about these stamps. The gold unicorn has a goldbar attached to it. It will be shipped, cant wait to receive it!

Greets Hank
krogothmanhattan
Krogoth
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2037

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 12:03:37 PM

I just found out more about these stamps. The gold unicorn has a goldbar attached to it. It will be shipped, cant wait to receive it!

Greets Hank

Congrats..can you post a link or pics?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
..CYPHER. STAMPS - CRYPTO... STAMPS..█████████████
█                      █
█         BTC           █
█    BTC   █ █  BTC    █
BTC ██████  BTC  █
█                  █
█  BTC   █████   BTC
█                  █
█  BTC ██████  BTC
█       BTC  █ █ BTC   █
█           BTC         █
█                      █
█████████████
........ CYPHERSTAMPS.com..........
.....IN BITCOIN WE TRUST.....

Let me know what you think about this? Character limits are exact and I have tested the signatures as well
Report To Admin
████▄             ▄████
██████▄    ▄    ▄██████
▀████▀  ▄███▄  ▀████▀
▀▀  ▄██▀▀▀██▄  ▀▀
▄████   ████▄
███████████████
▀████   ████▀
▄█▄  ▀██▄▄▄██▀  ▄█▄
▄███▄  ▀███▀  ▄███▄
▄███▀▀█▀   ▀   ▀█▀▀███▄
▀█▀                 ▀█▀
.Duelbits.                     ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
Cueneyt1986
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:52:33 PM

It was hard to get one, but i was successful with that!  Cheesy
henkcryptotank

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:01:46 PM

Greets Hank

Congrats..can you post a link or pics?

I got the digital version in my wallet now. I didnt make any screens during the transfer, or from the announcement of winning the stamp.
I just had to fill in my adress, and said they will send it to me. And also that i had to do it before next wednesday ( so lucky i checked my account).

Greets Hank
haloxon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 233

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 05:14:43 PM

I got the digital version in my wallet now. I didnt make any screens during the transfer, or from the announcement of winning the stamp.
I just had to fill in my adress, and said they will send it to me. And also that i had to do it before next wednesday ( so lucky i checked my account).

Greets Hank

that's correct. the Austrian Post raffles every thursday digital Golden Unicorns to those who habe digital crypto stamp collections. so better log in every week. and the lucky ones get a physical afterwards ☺
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1667

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 05:56:03 PM

what a luck! @henkcryptotank

I ordered some crypto stamps USED and I receive the order partially! It means some are new Sad despite I made my order explicit of ONLY USED! 
Obviously just one blue token all others are black.... Roll Eyes
BTW anyone has seen the same issue?

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
..COMPRO..
..FINANCE...
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 07:09:53 PM

and I am still waiting for my pre-ordered stamps to come in lol

Mine BTC @ kano.is
bullrun2020bro

Activity: 504
Merit: 1744

https://btcath.com/

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:51:29 PM

If you had trouble redeeming your onchain presale stamps and lost some ETH on failed transactions, the Austrian Post refunded your expenses.

Andreas Petersson, one of the developers of the CS2 recently posted this on Telegram:

160 Transactions at posts expense have been performed. Everyone who had failing transactions in the OCS for presale redeem + buy attempts should now see an incoming transaction.

Source: Andreas Petersson, https://t.me/cryptostampenglish/5409

I can confirm this statement. The Austrian Post refunded me yesterday.  Smiley

BUY THE DIP.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 10:44:49 PM

what about possible refunds for pre-orders that still have not arrived?  the ones I ordered later on the 25th arrived but not my pre-order.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
haloxon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 233

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:08:28 PM

what about possible refunds for pre-orders that still have not arrived?  the ones I ordered later on the 25th arrived but not my pre-order.

so you already have paid? withdrawal on your credit card or similar?
did you only have a confirmation of order or also a tracking/shipping information?
reason why I'm asking: the last couple of days the confusion/upset was huge again as the T&C of the Austrian post say that by sending a confirmation of order is actually not a confirmation that you have successfully ordered the items but that you have made them an offer and they received this offer. once they ship the items to you, they accept your offer. and now you can imagine how people feel that got a confirmation of order thinking they have bought the golden unicorn but will not receive it (pretty sure there are x-times more confirmations of orders out there than golden unicorns). but it explains why I did never receive my doge pre-sale-order. I got the confirmation of order, but had no credit card withdrawal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: