Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271586 times)
napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:51:30 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 11:15:43 PM by napoleon2121

POOL FOR HIROCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME
it auto paysout when you collect 300 hiros
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
ECF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:03:47 AM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Hirocoin Community

We have added HIRO to ECOINFUND.(HIC/BTC,HIC/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Big ECC GIVEAWAY before 30.April
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 30 April,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link,Ecoinfund ID and HIC address on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.

ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.msg6165826#msg6165826

Happy trading !
HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:37:50 AM

Please consider the coin caps.

Hiro can be a big thing if the supply is limited!

Hirocoin was launched with its current inflation model, people are buying it at the current inflation model that we presume they know and understand. What we will never do is change our inflation model. My advice is to be wary of developers who change such a thing to try and increase price, they are changing something that should be protected and are probably too focused on the price. Besides, half the coin supply will be minted in just ~1.6 years after which it will half which is a relatively short time so there is you reduced supply Smiley The entire supply of coins should be minted in around ~52 years and the last coin reward should be around 0.00000672 Hirocoin a block at which point people will mine for the transaction fees more than the block reward.

Anyone want a large copy of the new logo?

I will replace the image in the client release the updated version.

Apropos of nothing, yesterday I purchased a copy of WinRar, I'm positive this is the test to get into Heaven.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:55:38 AM

The total amt should be dropped to 100mill or less to let this coin succeed with a multipool and if a pos can be installed then its good 1% interest

Do you mean turn it into BlackCoin? Lol?

But I do agree, maybe the total supply should be lowered.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:07:37 AM

Please consider the coin caps.

Hiro can be a big thing if the supply is limited!

Hirocoin was launched with its current inflation model, people are buying it at the current inflation model that we presume they know and understand. What we will never do is change our inflation model. My advice is to be wary of developers who change such a thing to try and increase price, they are changing something that should be protected and are probably too focused on the price. Besides, half the coin supply will be minted in just ~1.6 years after which it will half which is a relatively short time so there is you reduced supply Smiley The entire supply of coins should be minted in around ~52 years and the last coin reward should be around 0.00000672 Hirocoin a block at which point people will mine for the transaction fees more than the block reward.

Apropos of nothing, yesterday I purchased a copy of WinRar, I'm positive this is the test to get into Heaven.

do you mean the following:

1. around 320 million in 1.6 years
2. after that, it will be havled and supply will be limited?

I know ppl insist on original design, but i do think minor change of this coin will dramatically raise its value.

Actually people are paying a lot of attention to HIRO. If we are doing some adaptation, we will catch up some forerunner!

We do not change our inflation model, but we can halve the hard cap, lets say 640 million to 150 million, and around half of hard cap, say 80 million can be mined in 1.6 years or so.

If we can do so, i do believe we can be a game changer in X11 algro.

I hope i clarify myself clearly.

Thanks.
HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 11:37:57 AM

I know ppl insist on original design, but i do think minor change of this coin will dramatically raise its value.

Actually people are paying a lot of attention to HIRO. If we are doing some adaptation, we will catch up some forerunner!

We do not change our inflation model, but we can halve the hard cap, lets say 640 million to 150 million, and around half of hard cap, say 80 million can be mined in 1.6 years or so.

Thanks.

1. In ~1.6 years the supply will be 336 million coins.
2. At that point the block reward will be reduced to 200 coins per block.

As stated we will not change the inflation model. Hirocoin is not just about market value, besides there is still plenty of room for price increase even at the current rates.

There will be demand for non-Scrypt coins and we will fill that demand. Adaptive-N is not protected against ASIC and I believe they use Salsa 20/8 which has been broken by differential analysis so you will see Scrypt ASICs that do not even need memory onboard nullifying the safeguard that adaptive N promises. The safest place from ASICs is currently X11. It will take a while but at some point this will be realised. If you are focused on price then that would probably be our moment for a major market cap increase.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:26:08 PM

Thanks.

As stated we will not change the inflation model. Hirocoin is not just about market value, besides there is still plenty of room for price increase even at the current rates.

There will be demand for non-Scrypt coins and we will fill that demand. Adaptive-N is not protected against ASIC and I believe they use Salsa 20/8 which has been broken by differential analysis so you will see Scrypt ASICs that do not even need memory onboard nullifying the safeguard that adaptive N promises. The safest place from ASICs is currently X11. It will take a while but at some point this will be realised. If you are focused on price then that would probably be our moment for a major market cap increase.

Sorry to step in but supply cut IS necceasy for the coin's success. the less coins mined, the more coins stored and used for shopping etc. why is blackcoin success, lets use btc instead, because they both have a small supply and a lot of innovation behind them. this coin has innovation coming and brewing but too much supply. 64mill is a great idea
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Thanks.

Sorry to step in but supply cut IS necceasy for the coin's success. the less coins mined, the more coins stored and used for shopping etc. why is blackcoin success, lets use btc instead, because they both have a small supply and a lot of innovation behind them. this coin has innovation coming and brewing but too much supply. 64mill is a great idea

finally someone with me. the enormous supply will scare ppl away even with such innovation. there are thousands of coin claiming innovation right now. they do have some points.

what make this coin stand out is that HIRO acts as forerunner of X11 and we have planned multipool.

But with such great amount of supply. ppl are hesitate to come.
HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 12:36:43 PM

When you talk about success you are talking about the value going up in the market, this is your definition of success. You have bought coins and hope that if I cut the amount produced then they will gain in value.

When you bought into Hirocoin we had this inflation model, why now is it suddenly a problem?

There are some people, like myself, who are not focused primarily on the money. I want to support and work on coins that are well coded and maintained which is what Hirocoin is. I am here to try to progress the crypto coin software and that is what I am working on. I consider any dev that reduces their coin reward as greedy and are putting profit before their coin. Reducing the reward will only work once and then what, reduce it again.

Please consider your motives.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:38:41 PM

Hiro IS a great coin in X11.

If hiro build a multipool, i am sure it will attract good amount of hash power.

but frankly speaking, ppl are scared away by the supply.

if we reduce the supply to a reasonable level, HIRO can easily reach to the height of BC or even more.

I am just expressing my opinion because the team is willing to hear Smiley
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:42:06 PM

减下量 立马起飞;老外不懂
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:53:28 PM

老外听不进去 怎么说都没用;

这个币不错  唯一的缺陷就是量太大。

I'm not chinese just someone not getting much sleep lately what the hell does that say?
HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 12:55:02 PM

减下量 立马起飞;老外不懂

I understand more than most. I hope that Hirocoin will be a popular coin and supply will not prevent that from happening. Look at Dogecoin, our total supply is tiny compared to theirs and came in much much faster than ours does, Doge started with random rewards of up to 1 million a block so could produce 1,440 million coins a day. Dogecoin hit 50% of their supply in just months but that does not cause upset. The reward will not be changed in Hirocoin, the inflation model will stay the same. As said, be wary of developers who cut coin supply to increase the price of their coin.

matauc12

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:47:59 PM

Any suggestion of changing the coin supply is extremely foolish.

It's like if the federal bank decided to tomorrow remove half of all money in circulation. It would perturbation buying power and value. 2 things you don't do to someone's money.
kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:35:47 PM

Yeah, I think the only problem so far is the coin supply.  There are great features coming and I REALLY appreciate all the hard work. I've been trying to market it big time around twitter. But ppl often ask me about the coin supply, they get scared.

Lets say we get to 250M coins mined by the end of the month (just an example). With that, our market cap would then be 1.4M instead of 149k, keeping the actual price per coin. Thats bad. Me, as an early investor of the coin, wouldnt like to keep my coins. It would be better to just sell it already since the price should probably fall or at best be static. Miners wouldnt like to keep it as well, because they wouldnt expect a great increase in value per coin, creating then a bigger dump in the market and causing the price to go down even more. It turns into a snowball.

Hiro has all the right stuff to be successful, I plead that you listen to the majority of your community and cut the total supply to at least 100M. The coin would thrive.
I know some of you are pointing that the price doesnt make the coin a winner, but it DOES catch eyes to investors and miners.
Combine that with the good x11 algo, multipool, new features and all the hard work you already do, and you got yourselves a coin everyone will be talking about in a blink of an eye.

Edit: I dont wanna be mean here, but you shouldnt be comparing this coin to doge. I personally love Doge, it started as a joke, it is still that, and its great at it. But keep in mind the whole environment/coin plan is a lot different than what Hiro is trying to achieve. I dont see Hiro as a joke.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:16:14 PM

Any suggestion of changing the coin supply is extremely foolish.

It's like if the federal bank decided to tomorrow remove half of all money in circulation. It would perturbation buying power and value. 2 things you don't do to someone's money.

We are just offering some suggestions, because the devs are initiating some events to communicate with community.

If you call suggestions foolish, i think your remarks only speak for yourself, who is nothing but vulgar.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:39:34 PM

Yeah, I think the only problem so far is the coin supply.  There are great features coming and I REALLY appreciate all the hard work. I've been trying to market it big time around twitter. But ppl often ask me about the coin supply, they get scared.

Lets say we get to 250M coins mined by the end of the month (just an example). With that, our market cap would then be 1.4M instead of 149k, keeping the actual price per coin. Thats bad. Me, as an early investor of the coin, wouldnt like to keep my coins. It would be better to just sell it already since the price should probably fall or at best be static. Miners wouldnt like to keep it as well, because they wouldnt expect a great increase in value per coin, creating then a bigger dump in the market and causing the price to go down even more. It turns into a snowball.

Hiro has all the right stuff to be successful, I plead that you listen to the majority of your community and cut the total supply to at least 100M. The coin would thrive.
I know some of you are pointing that the price doesnt make the coin a winner, but it DOES catch eyes to investors and miners.
Combine that with the good x11 algo, multipool, new features and all the hard work you already do, and you got yourselves a coin everyone will be talking about in a blink of an eye.

Edit: I dont wanna be mean here, but you shouldnt be comparing this coin to doge. I personally love Doge, it started as a joke, it is still that, and its great at it. But keep in mind the whole environment/coin plan is a lot different than what Hiro is trying to achieve. I dont see Hiro as a joke.

Yes, Man. As i said, HIRO is a innovative coin, which have bee actually destined to succeed, but only hang around due to large supply.

we can not compare HIRO to doge, even recently to comm. they have large community and followers.

but to some extent, HIRO is no comparison to these coins at current stage.

If we adapt HIRO a little, HIRO will certainly catch eyes.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

I am sure if we create a poll and vote, 90% of Hiro users will vote for reduction of Hiros to some more acceptable number, 200 million or similar.
If Hiro users think something is good for the coin, I strongly believe devs should consider this.

Otherwise only Hiro devs might be left to play with the coin. It is all about the community. Once the community is not happy, well, I ll take my hashrate somewhere else. Just to be clear, I am not talking about money, I am talking about Hiro being considered as something relatively rare and worth of having, store of value, which is the main purpose of cryptos at the moment.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:04:45 PM

I am sure if we create a poll and vote, 90% of Hiro users will vote for reduction of Hiros to some more acceptable number, 200 million or similar.
If Hiro users think something is good for the coin, I strongly believe devs should consider this.

Otherwise only Hiro devs might be left to play with the coin. It is all about the community. Once the community is not happy, well, I ll take my hashrate somewhere else. Just to be clear, I am not talking about money, I am talking about Hiro being considered as something relatively rare and worth of having, store of value, which is the main purpose of cryptos at the moment.

Hiro can be greater than other p&d COINS.

Maybe we are not bold enough to believe it can even succeed to be a runner up to litecoin.

With limited cap, we may realize that imagination.
HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:57:13 PM

Understand that changing the inflation model gives an unfair advantage to all those who bought in early. I believe that the early starting difficulty was the correct way to start Hirocoin by making lots of coins available quickly, however reducing the coin reward pushes it into the realm of unfair. The only reason people want the coin reward reduced is to see the price increase. I think it odd that we get a rush of people asking for a coin reward change and only see it as an expression of greed. It is not that you want to buy into a scarce coin, but that you want a coin that you have already bought into to become more scarce. The coin reward is not going to be changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: