Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271588 times)
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:27:10 PM

Looks like the entusiasm is droping along with the price.
Nothing new from developers Sad

Even the media campain doesnt look good.

Hope it gets better next week. At least everybody shoud joun the thunderclap campain.

I can donate a little for the thunderclap campain loto.

Lets makke this coin rise from the ashes Smiley

We're here Smiley

Omar and Xander have just moved to a different house, I'm talking with marketing experts and Hiro is coding a new feature into the wallet.

Finishing the multipool is our top objective right now.

Like I said a few times before, we are working to add actual value to Hirocoin, not a short term pump like messing witht he coin's reward structure.

Also, there is no panic sell. Price is pretty stable, eventhough most attention seems to be on the recent scam coins like Asiacoin.
After the weekend we'll have a new newsletter with some nice news in Smiley

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:21:57 PM

Hope it gets better next week. At least everybody shoud joun the thunderclap campain.

We're here Smiley

Omar and Xander have just moved to a different house, I'm talking with marketing experts and Hiro is coding a new feature into the wallet.

Like I said a few times before, we are working to add actual value to Hirocoin, not a short term pump like messing witht he coin's reward structure.

Also, there is no panic sell. Price is pretty stable, eventhough most attention seems to be on the recent scam coins like Asiacoin.

Good to hear, hope Hirocoin can go strong ans survive! Mined this almost since day 1 and haven't sold any large amounts yet.
Price however seems to be dipping to much to fast, if this is not stopped fast enough Hirocoin might end up like Digibyte, great coin, superbe support but value is shit and whatever they try, they don't seem to be able to turn the tide Sad
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:49:14 AM

https://hiro.suprnova.cc - I use this pool since beginning, I can say one word: BEST.

I have no problems with payouts, 99.99% online if not 100% If you looking for trusted pool give them a try, its really worth it, after many times I had problems with other coins/pools this one is simply BEST for Hirocoin.

OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:21:05 AM

I apologize for the delay in the multipool. I've finished moving and for the most part settled in now. I have taken the next two days off of work and will be working out the bugs. I'm hoping to have some good news for everyone soon!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:37:39 AM

I apologize for the delay in the multipool. I've finished moving and for the most part settled in now. I have taken the next two days off of work and will be working out the bugs. I'm hoping to have some good news for everyone soon!

lol...i just read that ECC coin are about to start a multipool mining x11 coins to payout in ECC. from ECC perspective i understand the move because they are out of the POW stage. why are we introducing a multipool? with every coin starting their own multipool it's looking like a zero sum again

ntz

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:00:34 PM

Betahash.com - Hirocoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 HiroCoin once an hour

- PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Stratum protocol: 5555

stratum+tcp://betahash.com:5555 -u YOUR_OWN_WALLET_ADDRESS -p WHATEVERYOUWANT
Real_GM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

I think Hiro is growing steadily despite the price drop.

Usually when a coin lose that much value, the net hash drops. But Hiro today is still having a 3.5+ ghash. While is still small compare to dark coin, it is sustainable.

We are still young and price won't rise by itself if we don't help the devs to promote and use them. =)

HiroCoin: H9uXWhiYxeQ8MZTYeVFhth21LiZrWyNgpY
cryptocointools

Activity: 224

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:04:46 PM

I have been mining HIRO for the last few weeks while staying busy on some other projects.

Any big needs for this coin at the moment?

I heard some people talking about multi-pool, etc. I can develop a bot for poloniex that will auto-sell one coin and then use the BTC funds to auto-buy HIRO. This script could be used to develop a multi-pool.

I would love to add HIRO to my website at: http://cryptocointools.com

I have some HIRO stats up @ http://cryptocointools.com/stats/

Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:03:59 PM

█ ★Hirocoin (HIRO) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hirocoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy

rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:06:10 AM

We're here Smiley

Hey, i wouldn t say that the price is stable. It has lost around 40% since a week, and 70% since a month. You are right tho, there is no panic selling but people are steadily loosing confidence in the coin potential.

Actually, what is the coin utility so far?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:41:23 PM

I just started a lottery with 3 prizes: 3K, 1.5K and 500 Hiro.

RT https://twitter.com/cryptorush/status/462484389650509824

Please follow this link and vote for Hirocoin with your Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr account.

>>> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11196-hirocoin-next-gen-currency <<<

68 of 100 left, keep it up! Don't forget to tweet "Invite friends".

What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is the first crowd-speaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together.

How does it work?
If you reach your supporter goal, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post from all your supporters, creating a wave of attention.
BrianB

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:55:37 PM

Been mining Hriocoin myself @ RejectMining.com  and hitting blocks pretty steady!

Payouts are run every 5 minutes, so soon as block matures coins are paid. No registration, username = payout address Smiley

OmarGsPools

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:20:31 PM

UPDATE: The Hirocoin Multipool is complete and will be entering beta status in the next 24 hours

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
zeetak

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:45:04 PM

UPDATE: The Hirocoin Multipool is complete and will be entering beta status in the next 24 hours

Will this be X11 or scrypt?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:46:40 PM

I hope X11, starting to get hot out!!!

zeetak

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:54:15 PM

I hear that, I was thinking the same thing!
OmarGsPools

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:11:11 PM

I hear that, I was thinking the same thing!

There is a tested X11 Multiport. The Scrypt port has yet to be tested but that's why this will be a beta. Then a SHA256 port will be opened.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
oknast

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:23:15 PM

http://poolz.eu:9408 - The Best P2Pool !!!

ULTRA FAST INTERNET CONNECTION
Unix Server equipped with SSD, tuned for low latency
0.5% fe
e

How to connect:
Server = http://poolz.eu:9408
Username = your HIRO wallet address
Password = choose a whatever random password

Highlights:
No registration, start mining directly
Lightweight pool frontend, responsive design also perfect for browsing with tablet or smartphone
Node heartbeat live displayed on frontend, updating every 10 seconds also on smartphone and tablet PC
Fast and direct payments (PPLNS) into your wallet instead of a central wallet managed by someone you don't know
Decentralized network, harder to attack
Transaction fee's in a block will also by payed to all miners in the pool
Switch between different p2pool nodes without penalty. Payments will continue, they are all connected --> just setup another P2Pool node or two as backup

Hints to succes:
You will receive small payments very soon, these payments will get higher as longer you run on P2Pool. You should mine at least 24 hours to get an idea.
You should consider mining this pool if you have a minimum hashrate of 1 Mh/s. Lower hashrates are not recommended because it's not efficient. If you have a lower hashrate you should think about using a normal pool.

You will have more stales/rejects, around 5 ~ 10% is normal with P2Pool technology. You may have to play with the intensity. With P2Pools you should normally lower your intensity one or two steps down. Just look at the accept/reject rate.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 04:19:44 AM

Time for the third issue of Hironews ! The aim of this newsletter is to keep you informed of all that's going on in the wonderful world of Hirocoin. Hironews will be released every two weeks.

The Hirocoin Multipool is online !

We’re in the final stages of  beta testing and everything seems to be working well.  You’ll be able to connect to a Scrypt and X11 profit switching port, and get paid out in Hirocoins ! Omar is selecting coins to mine manually to ensure the greatest profitability. He uses his great experience as a pool operator as well as a selection of stats.  The coin currently being mined is undisclosed until we switch to the next coin to preserve profitability for the miners.

Why would you use it ?

Well, that’s simple. It’s the easiest way to mine the most Hirocoins. Before the multipool, you'd have to manually switch pools at least twice a day to get the most bang for your buck, where no you can just point your rig here and get on with your day.

Fees will be 2%, exchange fees are included. We're going to make it the most user-friendly experience possible, and intend to include it in our One Click mining app ( still in the planning phase ! ).

Any voluntary donation will go to the Hirocoin Bounty Chest to fund future projects and contests.

To join in on beta testing :

Create an account here at http://omargpools.ca/hiro/ the HIRO you mine with the multipool will be available for withdrawal there. Coins mined through the multipool will be exchanged to HIRO every 24 hours
Point your X11 miner to stratum+tcp://omargpools.ca:4444

( DISCLAIMER : USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THIS IS A BETA TEST ! )

Hirocoin Promotion Challenge

There's still a good chance for you to win more then a 100,000 HIRO by winning the Hirocoin Promotion Challenge. Competing is not hard, check out what you can do to win.  You have until may 14th !

These are the goals of this challenge :

• To increase Hirocoin brand awareness
  • To get investors and miners more interested in Hirocoin
  • To draw in more talented people to the Hirocoin Development Community

This is going to be a massive marketing push fueled by the crowd, an awesome force multiplier.

Participants will compete to win a huge Hirocoin prize, donated by the community. The prize pot will likely keep growing until the challenge ends.

The prize will be awarded to the person who impresses us the most with the effect of his efforts. If something goes viral, that will almost certainly win, as a successful viral campaign is the holy grail of marketing.
Hard work or creative use of material also has a high likelihood of paying off.

What kind of promotion, stunt or  campaign is used is entirely up to you. You can use any medium you like, social media, video, music, art, forums, etc.

The challenge will run for 20 days, after which the three current department leaders ( Xander Shepherd, Omar Galal and Joeri Pross ) will pick a winner and award the grand prize.

For more information, check out the original form thread.

What we stand for

To better express what we believe in, and what we strive to accomplish, Joeri has written our mission statement :

"The Hirocoin Development Community strives to make Hirocoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. We highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future, and Hirocoin will be a leader in this revolution."

Our video has been published !

Put it on HD !

Created by the talented Ouriel Benaroch from the France

Changing Hirocoin supply

There have been requests to change the reward scheme of Hirocoin. To decrease the amount of coins that will be mined, to lower block reward, or both.  It’s also been suggesting we add proof of stake.

We refuse to do so because we believe it’s unethical to do so. Changing the inflation model of a cryptocurrency after launch is unfair to those who mine or buy in later, or to those who were early adopters.

People should be  able to trust the code that lies at the very core of a cryptocurrency. Changing it later, often motivated by greed, is a betrayal of the trust that our investors have placed in us. Rest assured, we’re not going to do that ... ever.

Introducing our new PR team leader

Our newest addition to the Hirocoin development community is Omar “OmarG” Galal .
With a degree in economics and business diploma he’s a valuable asset to the team.

Omar is a very experienced pool operator. If you've been mining altcoins the last year then there’s a good chance you've mined at his pools.
His friendly and social nature, business experience and communication skills make him perfect to lead the business side of the PR department.

He is also the creative brain behind the Hirocoin multipool. Omar, welcome !

Join the Thunderclap

If we reach the supporter goal, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post creating a wave of attention. We've already reached a third of the required number of supporters. If you support Hirocoin, please take a couple of seconds to join in !

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:00:37 AM

Time for the third issue of Hironews ! The aim of this newsletter is to keep you informed of all that's going on in the wonderful world of Hirocoin. Hironews will be released every two weeks.

The Hirocoin Multipool is online !

We’re in the final stages of  beta testing and everything seems to be working well.  You’ll be able to connect to a Scrypt and X11 profit switching port, and get paid out in Hirocoins ! Omar is selecting coins to mine manually to ensure the greatest profitability. He uses his great experience as a pool operator as well as a selection of stats.  The coin currently being mined is undisclosed until we switch to the next coin to preserve profitability for the miners.

Why would you use it ?

Well, that’s simple. It’s the easiest way to mine the most Hirocoins. Before the multipool, you'd have to manually switch pools at least twice a day to get the most bang for your buck, where no you can just point your rig here and get on with your day.

Fees will be 2%, exchange fees are included. We're going to make it the most user-friendly experience possible, and intend to include it in our One Click mining app ( still in the planning phase ! ).

Any voluntary donation will go to the Hirocoin Bounty Chest to fund future projects and contests.

To join in on beta testing :

Create an account here at http://omargpools.ca/hiro/ the HIRO you mine with the multipool will be available for withdrawal there. Coins mined through the multipool will be exchanged to HIRO every 24 hours
Point your X11 miner to stratum+tcp://omargpools.ca:4444

( DISCLAIMER : USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THIS IS A BETA TEST ! )

Hirocoin Promotion Challenge

There's still a good chance for you to win more then a 100,000 HIRO by winning the Hirocoin Promotion Challenge. Competing is not hard, check out what you can do to win.  You have until may 14th !

These are the goals of this challenge :

• To increase Hirocoin brand awareness
  • To get investors and miners more interested in Hirocoin
  • To draw in more talented people to the Hirocoin Development Community

This is going to be a massive marketing push fueled by the crowd, an awesome force multiplier.

Participants will compete to win a huge Hirocoin prize, donated by the community. The prize pot will likely keep growing until the challenge ends.

The prize will be awarded to the person who impresses us the most with the effect of his efforts. If something goes viral, that will almost certainly win, as a successful viral campaign is the holy grail of marketing.
Hard work or creative use of material also has a high likelihood of paying off.

What kind of promotion, stunt or  campaign is used is entirely up to you. You can use any medium you like, social media, video, music, art, forums, etc.

The challenge will run for 20 days, after which the three current department leaders ( Xander Shepherd, Omar Galal and Joeri Pross ) will pick a winner and award the grand prize.

For more information, check out the original form thread.

What we stand for

To better express what we believe in, and what we strive to accomplish, Joeri has written our mission statement :

"The Hirocoin Development Community strives to make Hirocoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. We highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future, and Hirocoin will be a leader in this revolution."

Our video has been published !

Put it on HD !

Created by the talented Ouriel Benaroch from the France

Changing Hirocoin supply

There have been requests to change the reward scheme of Hirocoin. To decrease the amount of coins that will be mined, to lower block reward, or both.  It’s also been suggesting we add proof of stake.

We refuse to do so because we believe it’s unethical to do so. Changing the inflation model of a cryptocurrency after launch is unfair to those who mine or buy in later, or to those who were early adopters.

People should be  able to trust the code that lies at the very core of a cryptocurrency. Changing it later, often motivated by greed, is a betrayal of the trust that our investors have placed in us. Rest assured, we’re not going to do that ... ever.

Introducing our new PR team leader

Our newest addition to the Hirocoin development community is Omar “OmarG” Galal .
With a degree in economics and business diploma he’s a valuable asset to the team.

Omar is a very experienced pool operator. If you've been mining altcoins the last year then there’s a good chance you've mined at his pools.
His friendly and social nature, business experience and communication skills make him perfect to lead the business side of the PR department.

He is also the creative brain behind the Hirocoin multipool. Omar, welcome !

Join the Thunderclap

If we reach the supporter goal, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post creating a wave of attention. We've already reached a third of the required number of supporters. If you support Hirocoin, please take a couple of seconds to join in !

Sweet!
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: