Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1033 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136564 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 02:54:27 PM

Team South Africa is in red-hot form. South Africa's batting touring apart every bowling attack into pieces. In this World Cup, the top three highest scores belong to South Africa. Overall, SA has made 8,350-plus scores in the World Cups, the highest ever by any team.  De Kock and Klassan batted superbly for their respective scores. De Kock has now hit the second-most sixes in this World Cup.
Bangladesh has no chance of winning this game. Bangladesh are 35/3 after the first power play. I am expecting a 200-run win by SA. Bangladesh is out of this World Cup.
No team has been able to win by chasing 350 plus runs in the World Cup tournament, so when South Africa gave Bangladesh a target of 380 plus runs, we did not understand that Bangladesh would not be able to win this match in any way. Bangladesh is a financially rich cricket board and they have a good quality coaching staff but their performance on the field is consistently poor. With a target of 380 runs plus, Bangladesh lost five wickets without scoring 65 runs. Knowledge of responsibility is something that is lacking in the current Bangladesh cricket team. Bangladesh should have scored at least 250 to 300 runs even if they could not score 380 runs. Bangladesh has won only one match against Afghanistan and it is doubtful whether they will win any more matches.
South Africa have scored 350 plus runs in every match they have played so far. Where 350 plus runs puts all the teams under a lot of pressure and has the least chance of winning the match most of them don't win. Accordingly, we have seen South Africa post the highest scores in each of their matches this year. And the way they batted and scored runs against Bangladesh today is really amazing and I think it will never be possible for Bangladesh to get 382 runs today. I am a citizen of Bangladesh and I know the current situation of the Bangladesh Cricket Board and how bad the performance of the players is. However, we can never expect Bangladesh team to take half the runs against South Africa in today's match. As they have fallen wickets early in the match and have been under huge pressure due to which they have lost 6 wickets so far but not increased the number of runs. Bangladesh have won only one match against Afghanistan which may be due to their luck as with Afghanistan we see teams like Pakistan losing. According to that we can say that Bangladesh has won one match too much and may never win the remaining few matches. Such bad performance of Bangladeshi batsmen can never take their team forward. The way Bangladesh is batting against South Africa today, it is doubtful whether they will be able to collect 150 runs.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 02:59:53 PM

~~~~
If Tamim Iqbal was in the World Cup team, maybe Bangladesh would have got a good batsman in the opening position. Who would you consider for the remaining ten positions? A player can never change an entire match. In every match that Bangladesh has played in the World Cup so far after Afghanistan, we have noticed a clear batting weakness for Bangladesh. It is never possible to do well in a tournament like the World Cup with such a weak batting lineup.  
Mahmudullah Riyad may be trying to salvage some respect for Bangladesh at the end. There is still a gap of many runs in front of Bangladesh, I don't know how much Mahmudullah Riyad can reduce this gap.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 03:05:01 PM

~~~~
If Tamim Iqbal was in the World Cup team, maybe Bangladesh would have got a good batsman in the opening position. Who would you consider for the remaining ten positions? A player can never change an entire match. In every match that Bangladesh has played in the World Cup so far after Afghanistan, we have noticed a clear batting weakness for Bangladesh. It is never possible to do well in a tournament like the World Cup with such a weak batting lineup.  
Mahmudullah Riyad may be trying to salvage some respect for Bangladesh at the end. There is still a gap of many runs in front of Bangladesh, I don't know how much Mahmudullah Riyad can reduce this gap.

I don't think Bangladesh's performance would have improved even if Tamim Iqbal was in the squad. The performance of every batsmen of Bangladesh is erratic. And Tamim Iqbal's performance is not regular either. Tamim is a good batsman, he is experienced enough. But in the past World Cups too, we have not seen any performance better than Tamim.

Bangladesh's batting lineup is very weak. I have seen good performances from their bowlers before the World Cup. But they are not doing well on batting friendly pitches in the World Cup. Hasan Mahmud is an excellent bowler. He gave a lot of runs today. Mustafiz is a talented and experienced bowler but his bowling is very predictable. There is no such variation. Bangladesh needs an experienced bowling coach right now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 04:14:26 PM

I don't think Bangladesh's performance would have improved even if Tamim Iqbal was in the squad. The performance of every batsmen of Bangladesh is erratic. And Tamim Iqbal's performance is not regular either. Tamim is a good batsman, he is experienced enough. But in the past World Cups too, we have not seen any performance better than Tamim.

Bangladesh's batting lineup is very weak. I have seen good performances from their bowlers before the World Cup. But they are not doing well on batting friendly pitches in the World Cup. Hasan Mahmud is an excellent bowler. He gave a lot of runs today. Mustafiz is a talented and experienced bowler but his bowling is very predictable. There is no such variation. Bangladesh needs an experienced bowling coach right now.
Before the start of the match, what I thought today is happening in the match. I thought that the match would be one-sided today, it happened. Currently, the Bangladesh team is going through a worst period. They have not been able to perform well in both bowling and batting. But I will also agree with you that the batting performance is worse than the bowling performance of Bangladesh.
You have also said the truth that even if there was Tamim Iqbal, the Bangladeshi team would not have performed much better. But I think Bangladesh team, team management is not very good. I will blame the team management, along with their head coach, for this bad condition of Bangladesh team's batting lineup. The bowling coach of Bangladesh is working hard, but the current state of the Bangladesh team may be due to the eccentric decision of the current head coach.
However, South Africa is showing excellent performance in both batting and bowling performance. I think South Africa is one of the four teams that will go to the semi-finals. Quinton de Kock played an outstanding role today. However, the Bangladeshi bowlers introduced him as the current highest run-scorer in this World Cup through this match.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1246
Merit: 602

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 04:26:35 PM

South Africa's main strength is their batting order. Every batsman in the squad is in very good form. The top order players are off to a great start. The middle order has been able to maintain consistency. Especially I would say they batted brilliantly in the last 10 overs. In the last two matches they have collected more than 140 in the last 10 overs.  The performance of the bowlers is also quite decent.  This team has all the capabilities to qualify for the finals. South Africa won by a big margin against England. Today they will win against Bangladesh by a big margin.  I don't think that Bangladesh has the ability to win by batting at such a big target. The performance of this team's batting order is very erratic.
South African team really impressed thier spectators because they were trashing each and every bowling lineup they face, if we have a look at thier results mostly they scored 350+ which is really impressive and some how give indication that they have ability to play till finals. If we have a look at thier current match results they firstly continue thier high scoring momentum and scored significant runs against Bangladesh which I think is well enough to defeat them and now due to firey bowling factory they departure each and every important batters and now they almost lose 8th which and soon we will get trashing defeat from strong contender South Africa

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 04:44:27 PM

We Bengalis are shameless.  I know Bangladesh will never win the World Cup.  Then at the end of every match I say that I will not watch the game, even before the start of the match I sit down to watch the game like a fool and again predict that Bangladesh will win.  Which at the end of the day is the cause of our own upset for ourselves. That is our love that's the reason we are shameless.

Bangladesh team played well today. Not bangladesh team played well the player Mahmudullah Riyad played a great innings. He have done 111 in 110 ball. Boss you have played great. Thank for giving a great innning.

I lost my speech what to say. Bangladesh is emotion but the they did not play well that make me always upset. But what to do we are shameless. Let's wait for next world cup.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 04:47:08 PM

It was a pleasure watching De Kock and Klaasen bat together. They were trying to hit every ball out of the park and I actually felt sad for the Bangladesh bowlers who got clobbered everywhere.

300 would be good enough against this Bangladesh side where Mahmudullah was the only player who showed some intent thanks to his century.

SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 05:11:42 PM

We Bengalis are shameless.  I know Bangladesh will never win the World Cup.  Then at the end of every match I say that I will not watch the game, even before the start of the match I sit down to watch the game like a fool and again predict that Bangladesh will win.  Which at the end of the day is the cause of our own upset for ourselves. That is our love that's the reason we are shameless.

Bangladesh team played well today. Not bangladesh team played well the player Mahmudullah Riyad played a great innings. He have done 111 in 110 ball. Boss you have played great. Thank for giving a great innning.

I lost my speech what to say. Bangladesh is emotion but the they did not play well that make me always upset. But what to do we are shameless. Let's wait for next world cup.
You need to be positive because win and lost part of the game and every person love to support his country even team is not performing good because it's all natural with I also agreed Bangladesh is not good side with many problems which they need to fix if they want to have better results but due to political influence things are not working as they needed to be.
Today last 10 overs change the match momentum and South Africa thrash their bowling with during batting few early loses bring them down badly which is the cause of this thrashing defeat otherwise things were going good competitive.
Bangladesh having some good players but as team they are still not near to have good results which is surely not good with now they are playing cricket regularly for 24 years but fail to have anything positive hopefully someone will bring good changes, and they will be able to have good results.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 05:21:06 PM

Yesterday we were more saddened than you when a team like Afghanistan easily defeated our team Pakistan. Wins and losses are a part of every game and the one who has the best day always wins. Bangladesh team's performance is not bad,Bangladesh team tries their best in every match but South Africa team's performance seems to be the best so far in this world cup.

South Africa have given their opponents a target of more than 300 in almost all their matches, so don't worry too much.South Africa have beaten good teams badly even from Bangladesh. Bangladesh lost not to a weak team but to the best team in the world cup. Every one of us wants his country's team to win the world cup but it is not possible for everyone.Always try to boost the morale of your team.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 05:30:08 PM

Before the start of the match, what I thought today is happening in the match. I thought that the match would be one-sided today, it happened. Currently, the Bangladesh team is going through a worst period. They have not been able to perform well in both bowling and batting. But I will also agree with you that the batting performance is worse than the bowling performance of Bangladesh.
You have also said the truth that even if there was Tamim Iqbal, the Bangladeshi team would not have performed much better. But I think Bangladesh team, team management is not very good. I will blame the team management, along with their head coach, for this bad condition of Bangladesh team's batting lineup. The bowling coach of Bangladesh is working hard, but the current state of the Bangladesh team may be due to the eccentric decision of the current head coach.
However, South Africa is showing excellent performance in both batting and bowling performance. I think South Africa is one of the four teams that will go to the semi-finals. Quinton de Kock played an outstanding role today. However, the Bangladeshi bowlers introduced him as the current highest run-scorer in this World Cup through this match.
Bangladesh have been the worst in the first 20 overs and a player like Shakib Al Hasan got out with 1 run which is very sad.  The way Mahmudullah came on the field, if one or two more players had played as well as he did, Bangladesh could have won the match despite being on target with a Hughes run. an all-rounder like Shakib Al Hasan played so badly that it looked like he should have been kicked off from the find. South Africa won the match today brilliantly. congratulations for them

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cheema02

Activity: 420
Merit: 339

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 06:07:47 PM

South Africa's main strength is their batting order. Every batsman in the squad is in very good form. The top order players are off to a great start. The middle order has been able to maintain consistency. Especially I would say they batted brilliantly in the last 10 overs. In the last two matches they have collected more than 140 in the last 10 overs.  The performance of the bowlers is also quite decent.  This team has all the capabilities to qualify for the finals. South Africa won by a big margin against England. Today they will win against Bangladesh by a big margin.  I don't think that Bangladesh has the ability to win by batting at such a big target. The performance of this team's batting order is very erratic.
South Africa defeated Bangladesh by 149 runs. Bangladesh all out in 233 runs in 46.4 Overs. I think Bangladesh cricket is currently at it's Lowest in the last few years its horrible display in all departments, except for Mahmudullah Hundred, all went wrong today match against South Africa. What moment Mahmudllah Scored his 3rd World Cup Hundred, most for Bangladesh. On a day Bangladesh were on the brink of extreme humiliation, Mahmudullah fights for the team.He has worked extremely hard to get back into the team, and he proves why his inclusion was so needed scored 111 runs against best bowling line South Africa. Congratulations to South Africa for a well-deserved of 149 runs its a big victory.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 06:08:17 PM

Bangladesh have been the worst in the first 20 overs and a player like Shakib Al Hasan got out with 1 run which is very sad.  The way Mahmudullah came on the field, if one or two more players had played as well as he did, Bangladesh could have won the match despite being on target with a Hughes run. an all-rounder like Shakib Al Hasan played so badly that it looked like he should have been kicked off from the find. South Africa won the match today brilliantly. congratulations for them

South Africans are tremendous, they are playing at their best as their eyes were again on a target of 400+ but they fell at 382 as every player is a run machine. Especially Quinton de Kock played a good innings of 174 in 140 balls which included 7 sixes and 15 fours all over the boundaries. Also, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, and David Miller played some blistering innings. They hit some good sixes and showed that this is called better cricket.

While Bangladesh again failed to score more runs on the board and they all out on 233 in which Mahmudullah played a good innings of 111 runs while other batsmen failed to provide a good innings. We have not seen better cricket from the Team Bangladesh as they have a lack of some good bowlers and a lack of some good batsmen as well.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GigaBit

Activity: 1554
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 06:10:54 PM

~~~~
Batting failure of Bangladesh team along with absence batsman like Tamim Iqbal has made the team even weaker who is famous as an opener. So naturally Bangladesh will lag behind. In the match, one hand weakness of the team and more runs of the opposite team on the other side put a lot of pressure on them. The opening batsmen could not do anything in the beginning. The Bangladesh side fell by 4 wickets after crossing 50 runs and ended up with a good score. Especially if no other batsman got anything in this match, Mahmudullah's hundred can be a good achievement. South Africa is great in this World Cup so they have provability  to win in this world cup.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 07:46:19 PM

Bangladesh team has missed the best batsman Tamim Iqbal a lot at this time. Bangladesh's opening batting can't do well, if Tamim Iqbal was there, I might have seen something better. Bangladesh batted so badly today that I did not expect. 88 runs for the loss of 6 wickets in 24 overs, Bangladesh batting looks ridiculous to me today. While South Africa was batting, there was a batting pitch, but now Bangladesh came to bat and it became a bowling pitch. I did not expect to see such a game from Bangladesh on the World Cup stage. A few Bangladeshi players were in great form before the start of the World Cup, but are currently performing very poorly. Now maybe those who were supporting Bangladesh may have stopped watching the game, I myself stopped watching the game because I was bored. 295 runs are still needed to win which is absolutely impossible for Bangladesh. With Mahmudullah and Nasum on strike at the moment, it will not be possible for the duo to lead the team to victory. Now it looks like South Africa will win by 250+ runs.

The match clearly goes to South Africa and they also deserve to win as they did bat, bowling, and fielding better than the opposition. They deserve to win. The winning chances were 99.99 for South Africa and Bangladesh win chance were 00.01 at one time, this is very sad and disappointing for Bangladesh.

Once upon a time, we called them tigers and now the tigers winning were just 00.01%. All the players of South Africa performed very well but in Bangladesh, no one could perform in both innings (batting and bowling), the best all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan also didn’t perform in this match. Bangladesh team is on their downfall.
synchronym

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 07:53:53 PM

South Africa win by 149 runs Congratulations to South Africa they batted brilliantly they got this win with their brilliant batting. Bangladesh started the game 2023 World Cup with a win against Afghanistan. But they lost four matches in a row very badly. Bangladesh's opening pair is not performing very well. And if Bangladesh's one wicket falls then no such player will win Bangladesh. Suddenly two of them may play well but there is no player to win the team. The player of the team who is in bad condition will win the match. We have seen a lot of matches in India if there is a bad time then they win the match but we don't have that in our country. So let me tell coach Haturi Singh that even last year our cricket team was very organized but this year this team is very messy.

noormcs5

Activity: 2646
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 08:24:48 PM

~snip~ i am glad that we are not facing them in Wankhede or Delhi.
~snip~
I checked the semi final venue and it turns out Top 1 vs 4 is scheduled at the very same ground (Wankhede) lol.

Hope they remain in 2nd or 3rd position or we slide down to 2nd, 3rd  Grin because the Indian record against South Africa is not great at this venue and i guess last time they belted us very badly here. On top of that they already played 2 WC matches here.

So this World Cup is all about between India, South Africa and New Zealand and I suppose two of these two teams will reach the finals. Preferably India will want to avoid the South Africa in the Semi finals and prefer New Zealand or the fourth spot team in the finals. It will be interesting to see how the Indians will play against South Africa in the routine game on Nov. 5 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Indian team have already beaten the NZ on the last Sunday.

South Africa won today's match. Because Bangladesh lost 5 wickets in just 15 overs. eveeyone makes a lot of reputation about Shakib Al Hasan, but Shakib Al Hasan has played very badly in every match that Bangladesh has played recently. for quite some time, Bangladesh gained a lot of reputation in the game of cricket, but now none of the players of Bangladesh can play well. a team like South Africa gives Bangladesh a target of 382 runs.  Such a score shows how badly Bangladesh is playing. While South Africa lost 5 wickets after playing 50 overs, Bangladesh lost 5 wickets after playing only 15 overs lol

When South Africa scored 382 runs in the first innings, it was already game over for Bangladesh and they could never have chased this target. Even it would be difficult for the best of the best teams in this World Cup to chase this big target. Scoring anything over 350-370 runs in the first innings is a sure shot win for any team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GbitG

Activity: 770
Merit: 323

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 09:47:51 PM

It was a pleasure watching De Kock and Klaasen bat together. They were trying to hit every ball out of the park and I actually felt sad for the Bangladesh bowlers who got clobbered everywhere.
South African team has set their attitude and play more aggressive especially in early overs because they know if they properly utilize power play and get handsome runs then definitely it will execute pressure on opponent, and thus they will set their rhythm to move towards a high target, and they were consistently following their same tactics and gets more and more success. I enjoyed de kock innings, and he is the player who neglect pressure after quick dismissal of Hendricks and make a huge run

Yesterday we were more saddened than you when a team like Afghanistan easily defeated our team Pakistan.
I completely agree with your statement because compared to South African Bangladesh is quite weak while if you took Pak vs AFG then Pakistan has more potential and always have dominance, but yesterday they lose for a first which completely broke us and every player of our team. But still we believe that we can, and I am sure we will.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 12:51:18 AM

South African team has set their attitude and play more aggressive especially in early overs because they know if they properly utilize power play and get handsome runs then definitely it will execute pressure on opponent, and thus they will set their rhythm to move towards a high target, and they were consistently following their same tactics and gets more and more success.

Early overs? SA makes their most runs in last 10 overs, they could be having 220-50 runs by start of 40th over, and by 50th over you'd see target close to 400 Grin

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ThemePen

Activity: 770
Merit: 681

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 01:57:41 AM

South African team has set their attitude and play more aggressive especially in early overs because they know if they properly utilize power play and get handsome runs then definitely it will execute pressure on opponent, and thus they will set their rhythm to move towards a high target, and they were consistently following their same tactics and gets more and more success. I enjoyed de kock innings, and he is the player who neglect pressure after quick dismissal of Hendricks and make a huge run
Exactly they made their standard. How they managed their runs 300+ except in the case of Netherlands. By the way yesterday match was interesting. Quinton de Kock was on fire. He made 174 runs on 140 balls with 15 fours and 7 sixes after that Heinrich Klaasen 90 runs on 49 balls. And in bowling Gerald Coetzee performed good and got 3 wickets. Macro Jansen Lizaad William and Kagiso Rabada got 2…2…2 wickets.

In Bangladesh team Muhamdullah tried to his best to pull the score but unfortunately others players didn't give hand to him. By the way Muhamdullah runs are interesting. He made 111 runs on 111 balls with 11 fours. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LDL

Activity: 602
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 01:59:42 AM

South African team has set their attitude and play more aggressive especially in early overs because they know if they properly utilize power play and get handsome runs then definitely it will execute pressure on opponent, and thus they will set their rhythm to move towards a high target, and they were consistently following their same tactics and gets more and more success.

Early overs? SA makes their most runs in last 10 overs, they could be having 220-50 runs by start of 40th over, and by 50th over you'd see target close to 400 Grin
South Africa last 10 overs runs
41th over 10 runs
42th over 13 runs
43th over 22 runs
44th over 17 runs
45th over 9 runs
46th over 8 runs
47th over 20 runs
48th over 12 runs
49th over 19 runs
50th over 14 runs

South Africa scored 144 runs in the last 10 overs with Bangladesh. But after 40 minutes in Bangladesh's innings, the overall situation of the pitch became a bowling pitch.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1033 »
  Print  

Jump to: